Lena's Events and Rentals

Gilbert, AZ View map Visit website

Lena’s Events and Rentals is a wedding rental company located in Gilbert, Arizona. From large wedding receptions to intimate parties, baby shower's and birthday parties Lena’s Events and Rentals provides an array of products that can be tailored to suit any special event in any location.

To make the planning process as stress-free as possible for every couple, we do offer Event Planning, Décor Styling and Month of Coordination Services.

Our rental department is constantly adding to new items to our inventory which includes tables, chairs, arches, décor, china packages, lounge furniture and much more. We also offer complete delivery, setup, and cleanup options. For more information regarding any of our services please send us an email today. We look forward to hearing from you.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Mandaps
Signage
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$80

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.95

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$350

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 12/17/2021

Amazing service from lenas

Absolutely amazing. Highly recommend lenas flowers.
  • DBMarried
    Devan Married on 02/09/2020

Truly amazing

I cannot adequately express how incredibly grateful we are to Lena's Events and Rentals. They did all of our flowers for our wedding, as well as provided the rental decor and linens. The flowers were absolutely stunning (I'm writing this just days after my wedding I'm so excited about them - but I'll post pictures once they come in if I can) and were done for a FRACTION of what other florists quoted me. Lena and Athena are both SUPER attentive and responsive to any questions or issues you have and will communicate whatever way works best for you busy brides - email, calls, in person, anything. We hadn't initially planned on doing much for decor or needing linen rentals (our venue was supposed to supply them) and we didn't realize until a WEEK before our wedding that the linens the venue had weren't what they have in their showroom and were totally unacceptable. But with Lena on our side - no problem! She made sure we had everything we needed for our big day. Truly, I can't thank or recommend them enough.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/26/2019

Definitely a must have vendor

I hired Lena’s Catering company due to the fact they offered rentals and food! Everything from a China package, linens, servers ect it was absolutely worth it!!

Athena was amazing and made sure she took care of me for the big day. Even with me panicking she took control and made sure everything turned out exactly as I pictured it. I couldn’t appreciate her enough for everything she did.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

522 N Gilbert Rd Suite 102 Gilbert, AZ, 85234
(480) 600-8679

Monday - Friday (8:30AM - 5:00PM) Saturday (8:30AM - 12:00PM) Sunday (Closed)
Location of (Lena's Events and Rentals)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding