CJ7Wonders Photography

CJ7Wonders Photography

Celebrating your Life one Photograph at a time

San Pedro, CA 90731 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Flush Mount, Prints, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It took us 15 months to get our wedding ready and just 5 minutes to fall in love with Kimxa's work of art! She is an amazing photographer and very knowledgeable. She also referred us to a fantastic make-up artist and DJ. Thanks to her, we have the wedding album of our dreams!
Thank you, Thank you!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimxa is a true wedding photographer who knew exactly what we wanted. She was easy to work with and to communicate to during the preparation of our wedding.
Our wedding pictures were delivered on time and were amazing!
Thank you Kimxa! We love your work!

• Wedding: 05/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love our pictures and album! Kimxa Stark spent the time and effort to accommodate our crazy schedule and demands! All of our friends were amazed by our wedding pictures! Kimxa has the eye to catch all the candid shots and the fun poses!!

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimxa was referred to us by a friend who told us to meet her and check her portfolio. We did and was really impressed by her artistic eye and personality. We were able to share our online gallery with our family members and friends from all over US within 3 weeks after our wedding!
We love our wedding pictures. The slideshow she made for us is just breathtaking!
Thank you so much Kimxa for making our wedding day the most beautiful and unforgettable day!

• Wedding: 03/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kimxa is an amazing photographer. She didn't just take pictures but tell a story from beginning to end. We love all of our pictures. The album is gorgeous! Thank you so much, Kimxa for making our Wedding unforgettable! I know you will get a lot of referrals from our wedding.
I can't wait to hire her to document my pregnancy!

Laura & John

• Wedding: 01/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Top notch wedding photographer!!!
Very professional and very cool work!
Thank you so much for being our wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 12/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I write you this mail to thank you for having taking time to come over the ocean for our wedding day last summer 2009 . You did such a great job that every time I show and admire all the pictures you took of us, I understand how family is an important value in our life, and how lucky I am for having you as my little sister and the best wedding photographer I have ever known. You did well managed all the guests. You were every where anytime to take pictures of everybody. and thank for your professionalism, I have pictures of every single step of theses beautiful days. I understand now how important it is to have pictures as memories for such important event that occurs once in a lifetime : the wedding.

Love

your big sister from Paris

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so glad to have met Kimxa Stark! We found her on google about a year ago. I fell in love with her style and artistic skills so Rob and I didn't hesitate to hire her for our wedding! FANTASTIC WORK OF ART!!! My parents, family and friends loved the pictures and the book she made for us. I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well with your photographic business. Thank you for all your hard work and rob and I are so proud to share this testimonial on your website.
Can't wait to have my first baby so you can become our family photographer!

• Wedding: 03/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to have Kimxa as our wedding photographer. We didn't plan to have a professional photographer as our wedding was to be 4-hour long only. When our caterer introduced Kimxa to us, we were very impressed by her work. Kimxa was kind enough to have an "A la Carte" pricing. We hired her for 3 hours and we still can't believe the amazing pictures she was able to take. Candid, photojournalistic and traditional poses were done beautifully and in a fun and relax ambiance. Like my dad said:"Very cool!"

• Wedding: 05/10/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for being there for our wedding. We didn't have much help to make our wedding day the most memorable day for us and our family and friends. Kimxa, you are so much more than a photographer! Thank you....thank you!

Christal

• Wedding: 06/15/2007
310-480-1186
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards