Cindy Karp Wedding Photojournalism

Cindy Karp Wedding Photojournalism

Miami, FL 33133 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of having Cindy Karp shoot my wedding and engagement session and there is just no words to describe the magnitude of her work. She is truly talented and has a vision that goes beyond expectations. She made every photo come to life by catching the very special moments that can only happen once.

I had my engagement session at Wynwood - Design District which was Cindy's idea as a location, my fiance at the time wasn't quite thrilled at first but now we know that it is because he just did not have the vision that only a true artist like Cindy could have. When we got our slideshow with the photos we just could not believe it. It was a dream which I shared with family and loved ones bringing tears to many of them. These powerful pictures show emotion and movement which is so hard to get out of a picture unless you have the right artist.

Needles to say my wedding photos were just as amazing! I wasn't planning on doing a "First Look" but Cindy convinced me to (without being pushy). WOW! I am glad I did! The first look pictures are literally my favorite shots! Something that I was worried about was having somebody taking pictures of me at all times, thought it could be uncomfortable and overwhelming, but this was not the case, it was so smooth with Cindy, she was there taking amazing shots while almost being invisible, I don't know how she does it but it is truly a gift!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Your work is exceptional and I just cant thank you enough for making my special day an event I can relive over and over again just by looking at these pictures which have a life of their own!

Karina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW WOW WOW! YOU "CINDY KARP" Did it again!!! I'm in tears.. looking at my Lil' Sister's Wedding Pics, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! You're too much! , Thank you!!! What an artist!. The moment my sister told me that she was getting married I told her: we need to get Cindy to photograph your Wedding!, I'd seen her work, she did my Wedding and had the pleasure to recommend her to other friends that were as Thrilled as I was and my sister is with Cindy's work, she's a total professional with an exquisite taste and vision to catch the moments, she's like a dream catcher! Thank you so much for your thoughtful job!. This is the best give you can do to yourself: to keep your Engagement and Wedding days portrait for years to come preserving every detail in a perfect image! Thank you Cindy you're truly the best!

Cynthia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The moment my sister told me that she was getting married I told her: we need to get Cindy to photograph your Wedding!, I'd seen her work, she did my Wedding and had the pleasure to recommend her to other friends that were as Thrilled as I was and my sister is with Cindy's work, she's a total professional with an exquisite taste and vision to catch the moments, she's like a dream catcher!.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful job!. Hiring Cindy was the best give I did for myself and my husband, being able to portrait our Engagement and Wedding days in beautiful pictures that were catching all the emotions of those very special moments, being able to do this for my sister was again a dream come true! Thank you! Cindy you're truly the Best!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Cindy for my wedding, a year in advance. She spent all year communicating with me through e-mails and phone calls. This made me feel extremely important and valued as a customer. When my Wedding Day arrived, I felt as if we were already wonderful friends. It was so easy to work with her. The best thing was seeing her stay till the last dance of the reception, not once did she complain that she was tired or had to leave. Her patience and attention to detail is exceptional!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Diana

Dear Cindy,

You not only did my engagement pictures and wedding pictures, but you became a friend throughout the process. I wanted to warm-heartedly thank you for capturing the pictures on my special Wedding Day. I cannot wait to see them all, and relive my magical day! I wish you much success on all your future endeavors! xoxo

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy Karp did an amazing job with our wedding; Every important moment of our wedding was captured, the lighting was fantastic, and every detail that we spent so much time preparing I.e. candy bar, gift table, violinist, table setup etc. was photographed. On top of that, she managed to make everything look very natural and organic, she definitely focuses on capturing the moment and it shows in the photos. I agree with the below posts, she is a pleasure to work with, everyone at our wedding thought she was great. Highly recommend her to anyone looking.

• Wedding: 01/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy did an excellent job at our wedding (and we just received the photos, not even 3 weeks after). Our photgraphs are beautiful, and the candids in particular, really captured the essence of our wedding. Both my husband and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding photographer to hire Cindy!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy Karp was awesome! She made me feel so comfortable; her work is amazing!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy was a great photographer. She had a lot of patience and she had a lot of great ideas. She was also very creative. We felt very comfortable with her. Our engagement session in Key Biscayne turned out great even though it rained a lot that day. She even provided roses and a blanket for our pictures.
Our post wedding pictures at the Vizcaya Palace also turned out fantastic. She took amazing pictures with amazing backgrounds.
Cindy was always very punctual, very respectful, very professional and very caring. On different occasions we met up with Cindy to go over our ideas and listen to hers. She was always willing to listen to us and pleases in every way.
On a more personal note, Cindy showed us that she really cared about our special day and she gave us an incredible lifelong gift that we will cherish forever.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Valentina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy is such a kind person, and an extremely talented artist! We were so fortunate to have had her recommended to us. Not only did she take amazing photographs, but she has become a great friend to us.

From the beginning, Cindy explained that her goal is to create a unique story about us through the photographs she takes, and ultimately create a book for us to keep and pass on for generations. She is truly passionate about documenting the engagement and wedding, and dedicated to capturing special moments.

Her pictures are beautiful! We got a hint when she produced the most amazing engagement photos! She helped us use them to create a personalized guest book for the wedding day. On the wedding day, she was with us from early morning through the entire afternoon, and into the evening! She is incredibly dedicated!! After the reception she went to the beach with us for additional pictures. The entire package was amazing, and Cindy was such a pleasure!

We highly recommend Cindy for wedding photography! She is extremely dedicated to providing you with amazing pictures to tell the story of your engagement and wedding. They will be pictures that you'll treasure for the rest of your life!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Jackie Curbelo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great photos! Wonderful to work with!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy was an amazing photographer, very supportive and always available. I have the chance to know her not only as a professional but also as a person, she is great and an awesome human being

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Cindy was an absolute pleasure. She took the time to get to know who we really were and helped us create a vision for our wedding. We took engagement photos with Cindy prior to the wedding and they were amazing. However, nothing can even begin to describe the beautiful pictures we just got back from the wedding. Cindy has an amazing eye for texture and light and the pictures she shot are absolutely beautiful. Cindy listens to what you want and has good taste for elegant, classic photography. She got our pictures back to us within 2 weeks. Word of advice- buy the book- I am so excited to start working on a photo album with her! She was a pleasure to work with and I'd recommend her without hesitation to any close friend or family member.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Cindy! Her photography is simply art!! I higly recommend her for your special day; you will be one happy bride :)

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy was on task during the whole day.
Her work is outstanding!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy provided the best photojournalism service that we could ever have asked for. The photos she took of our wedding are spectacular; it's impossible to choose a reasonable amount of favorites because there are so many outstanding photos. She was reliable during the entire process, from the pre-wedding planning, day-of the wedding and providing pics soon after. She took a genuine interest in us as a couple and captured our relationship in a special way. Cindy's kindness and love of her craft was obvious to us; she was a joy to work with. We recommend her whole-heartedly!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Monica
305-439-2950
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards