Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts

Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts

Personalized custom ceremonies for your special day!

10 Pond Court
Hillsborough, NJ 08844 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was so lovely to work with. She understood that we were planning our wedding long-distance, and worked with us to communicate via Skype and email. She was a wonderfully calm presence the evening of, and conducted a beautiful ceremony that was so meaningful and brought all of us to tears.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Clair
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was great to work with for our wedding! Although my husband and I were raised in the same faith, neither one of us practices and wanted a ceremony that was personalized and reflected our values. Christina was great at both capturing "us" and creating an emotional ceremony (lots of tears in the audience), and going through the logistical details of the ceremony with us. She was decently responsive and her prices were very reasonable.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina Turner Ward was an amazing officiant for our wedding. She created a very personal and touching ceremony, which all of our friends and family keep talking about. We had so many compliments about our ceremony. She was a joy to work with and I would recommend her to all of my friends and family who are tying the knot!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Jacqui
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was truly amazing. She was there to help me out through every single detail. My wedding would not have been perfect if it wasnt for her officiating it. She made the ceremony feel so beautiful, loved, and laughter. I would 100% recommend her to be your wedding officiant. She walked us through it all from the beginning to rehearsals. I dont know what I would have done without her. Thank you Christina for such a beautiful service! AMAZING!!!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Adriana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Coming from out of state, I was concerned about finding an officiant who would treat our wedding ceremony with the same respect given to heterosexual couples. Christina provided the support and understanding we needed. But more importantly, she wrote the most beautiful, touching, and personal ceremony for us. It moved us to tears. Everyone commented on what a wonderful job she did and that she clearly has a special talent for this. She made the process easy for us, was helpful in incorporating the readings we selected and our vows, and was reassuring when we needed it. We are so grateful to her for making our wedding so special.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christine met with us and discussed our wants and needs for our ceremony. She gave us a detailed questionnaire about our relationship and used our answers to create a personalized ceremony. Our family and friends laughed, cried and most importantly LOVED our ceremony!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is awesome!! From the minute we met her we knew we liked her. She's very welcoming and friendly. She made a beautiful personalized ceremony for us , and it couldn't have been more perfect. Our guests kept saying how beautiful it was. She gave us a keepsake copy of the ceremony, which we'll hold on to forever. I highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is amazing!!!! We highly recommend her.
Right away I knew I wanted Christina to be the one to marry my husband and I. She was so friendly and extremely personable.
She was always very easy to get a hold of too.
Our ceremony was so personal and truly beautiful thanks to her creative mind. Christina spoke beautifully too. She was clear, never fumbled over a word and even broke down our vows into very short, easy to remember and repeat segments (at my nervous selfs request).
During the reception and even a month out already, guests still speak about how they loved our ceremony and vows saying:
"It was so unique!"
"Love how personal and really YOU it was" "How creative!"
"She did a terrific job speaking"
"I never cry at weddings, but your ceremony and vows were so touching"

Christina is really wonderful :)
You'll love her!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was absolutely AMAZING....from the first day my husband and I met her to the day of the wedding! She has a big heart and it shows! She makes you feel like there are no worries. My guests loved her and wanted to know how I found her. I would definitely recommend you having her on your special day!!
Christina thank you so much for an amazing ceremony that we all will never forget!!!

Lynn & Jimmy
Hillsborough, NJ

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Mrs P
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When planning our wedding ceremony, we knew one thing - it couldn’t be boring. We did not want our guests daydreaming or uninterested; we wanted them fully engaged in the most important day of our life thus far. My mom decided to take the lead in researching for officiants in our area (South NJ), but she was set on an officiant from North NJ, Christina. We met briefly at Panera Bread, and we knew right away she was perfect for the job of not only officiating our wedding but keeping everyone entertained. Christina worked with us, assuring us that our ceremony would be unique to us. I hadn’t given that statement much thought, but after reading through a rough draft of the ceremony, I realized that each and every word was crafted artfully for us. Due to distance, we paid a traveling fee, but we would have paid double that for the ceremony we received. We enjoyed every moment of our ceremony as did our guests – throughout the night, guests were talking about our ceremony; it was funny and light-hearted yet personal and romantic.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was amazing. She knew exactly what we wanted and our guests raved about our officiant and it was like she new us for years. I have already recommended her to friends and will continue to do so.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is the best! She is so sweet and just wonderful to work with. She really cares about her clients and it is obvious that she wants your wedding to be just as special as you want it to be. She wrote the most perfect wedding vows we could have imagined using our own words from the survey she gave us. I really can't say enough nice things about her and I would recommend her to anyone! Choose Christina as your offiant - you'll be happy you did!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I moved our wedding day up by 3 months since his son will be moving out of state and it was very important to us to have our children present. We were comforted by Christina, who assured us that we can make it happen... all in 3 weeks! Christina couldn't have been any more amazing than she was. We didn't worry about a thing... Although it was an intimate gathering of 20, being immediate family only... every single guest raved about Christina and commented how it was the most beautiful wedding that they ever attended. Christina was a true blessing and I am so grateful that she officiated our wedding. It was truly the most wonderful day we could have asked for! Thank you, Christina!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was our officiant for our wedding on 4-26-13. We opted for the personalized vows option. We liked this option because we our wedding was small, we wanted it to feel more personalized compared to a normal wedding. We are also not religious at all, and we wanted something simple.

She sent us a questionnaire that was filled out separately by the bride and groom and she took our words and wrote a beautiful ceremony out of them. She incorporated a story that I shared with her of my grandparents in WWII that brought tears to my grandparents eyes. We let her know we wanted a short and to the point ceremony, it was no more than 15 minutes.

We had many guests coming up to us after the wedding asking us about her and where we found her. We told them about the questionnaire and how she takes our words and thoughts of each other and writes a beautiful love story to share.

Also, she provided a copy of our ceremony for a keepsake for the rest of our lives. I'd highly recommend Christina.

-David & Kayla

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our first meeting with Christina, we knew that she was the right person to perform our Wedding Ceremony.

The vows that Christina wrote for us were so in touch with the relationship that my husband and I had and our journey getting to this point - she captured our love for each other and put it down in words. Christina took time and thought in creating our vows and she made our Wedding Day and Ceremony so special!

I can't thank Christina enough for all she did in making our Wedding Day a great memory!

Linda J. Gilmore - McVey

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was a joy to work with and did an amazing job helping things run smoothly. The ceremony she wrote for us was very heartfelt and touching...couldn't ask for a better officiant and we cannot recommend her highly enough.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Cheryl
908-359-5860
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards