Christina Turner Ward ~ Spirithearts

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christina just recently officiated our wedding in Hillsborough and we had the most wonderful experience. From the start, Christina was incredibly responsive and flexible. After our initial meeting, we immediately felt comfortable with Christina -- she's warm, friendly and truly took the time to get to know us and what we wanted from our ceremony. We really wanted something that reflected us as a couple -- we wanted it to be personal, low-key and just "us." She put together an absolutely beautiful ceremony -- we were thrilled with the final result and nearly every guest commented on how perfect it was; it was everything we hoped for, and then some. I would recommend Christina to any and every couple looking for an officiant -- she's fantastic to work with and truly takes the time to get to know her couples and deliver a ceremony that reflects their vision.

Meg
05/09/2015

My husband and I are so happy that we found Christina on WeddingWire. She was such a pleasure to work with. We clicked right away at our initial meeting. She took the time to listen to our quirky/nerdy requests and then followed up with a detailed questionnaire later on to really get to know us as a couple. From that she wrote the most beautiful and personal ceremony we had ever heard. She was game to collaborate with us and our DJ to ensure we timed our recessional music just perfectly with her Pronouncement, so we walked out to the most epic part of Star Wars end titles theme - it was one of the highlights of our night. So many friends and family have commented to us how uniquely personal our ceremony was - which has been so special to hear. We highly recommend her to every couple. Thank you Christina!

Keri
11/22/2014

Five stars! Christina was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She was accommodating in booking us last minute and so personable. She made great suggestions and really created a special and unique ceremony for us. We highly recommend her!

Clair
09/27/2014

Christina was so lovely to work with. She understood that we were planning our wedding long-distance, and worked with us to communicate via Skype and email. She was a wonderfully calm presence the evening of, and conducted a beautiful ceremony that was so meaningful and brought all of us to tears.

Courtney
08/24/2014

Thank you very much for officiating our wedding ceremony. We really loved the personal and touching ceremony that you wrote for us. It was fun for us to be involved in creating the ceremony and we enjoyed our meeting with you to plan the ceremony. The wedding was such a meaningful and special day for Charles and I and our families. We all appreciated the thought you put into our ceremony.

1+ year ago

Christina was great to work with for our wedding! Although my husband and I were raised in the same faith, neither one of us practices and wanted a ceremony that was personalized and reflected our values. Christina was great at both capturing "us" and creating an emotional ceremony (lots of tears in the audience), and going through the logistical details of the ceremony with us. She was decently responsive and her prices were very reasonable.

Jacqui
06/06/2014

Christina Turner Ward was an amazing officiant for our wedding. She created a very personal and touching ceremony, which all of our friends and family keep talking about. We had so many compliments about our ceremony. She was a joy to work with and I would recommend her to all of my friends and family who are tying the knot!

Adriana
04/19/2014

Christina was truly amazing. She was there to help me out through every single detail. My wedding would not have been perfect if it wasnt for her officiating it. She made the ceremony feel so beautiful, loved, and laughter. I would 100% recommend her to be your wedding officiant. She walked us through it all from the beginning to rehearsals. I dont know what I would have done without her. Thank you Christina for such a beautiful service! AMAZING!!!

1+ year ago

Coming from out of state, I was concerned about finding an officiant who would treat our wedding ceremony with the same respect given to heterosexual couples. Christina provided the support and understanding we needed. But more importantly, she wrote the most beautiful, touching, and personal ceremony for us. It moved us to tears. Everyone commented on what a wonderful job she did and that she clearly has a special talent for this. She made the process easy for us, was helpful in incorporating the readings we selected and our vows, and was reassuring when we needed it. We are so grateful to her for making our wedding so special.

1+ year ago

Christine met with us and discussed our wants and needs for our ceremony. She gave us a detailed questionnaire about our relationship and used our answers to create a personalized ceremony. Our family and friends laughed, cried and most importantly LOVED our ceremony!

Services Used: Officiant

Christina is awesome!! From the minute we met her we knew we liked her. She's very welcoming and friendly. She made a beautiful personalized ceremony for us , and it couldn't have been more perfect. Our guests kept saying how beautiful it was. She gave us a keepsake copy of the ceremony, which we'll hold on to forever. I highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!

Shannon
10/12/2013

Christina is amazing!!!! We highly recommend her.
Right away I knew I wanted Christina to be the one to marry my husband and I. She was so friendly and extremely personable.
She was always very easy to get a hold of too.
Our ceremony was so personal and truly beautiful thanks to her creative mind. Christina spoke beautifully too. She was clear, never fumbled over a word and even broke down our vows into very short, easy to remember and repeat segments (at my nervous selfs request).
During the reception and even a month out already, guests still speak about how they loved our ceremony and vows saying:
"It was so unique!"
"Love how personal and really YOU it was" "How creative!"
"She did a terrific job speaking"
"I never cry at weddings, but your ceremony and vows were so touching"

Christina is really wonderful :)
You'll love her!

Mrs P
10/05/2013

Christina was absolutely AMAZING....from the first day my husband and I met her to the day of the wedding! She has a big heart and it shows! She makes you feel like there are no worries. My guests loved her and wanted to know how I found her. I would definitely recommend you having her on your special day!!
Christina thank you so much for an amazing ceremony that we all will never forget!!!

Lynn & Jimmy
Hillsborough, NJ

Rachel
09/14/2013

When planning our wedding ceremony, we knew one thing - it couldn’t be boring. We did not want our guests daydreaming or uninterested; we wanted them fully engaged in the most important day of our life thus far. My mom decided to take the lead in researching for officiants in our area (South NJ), but she was set on an officiant from North NJ, Christina. We met briefly at Panera Bread, and we knew right away she was perfect for the job of not only officiating our wedding but keeping everyone entertained. Christina worked with us, assuring us that our ceremony would be unique to us. I hadn’t given that statement much thought, but after reading through a rough draft of the ceremony, I realized that each and every word was crafted artfully for us. Due to distance, we paid a traveling fee, but we would have paid double that for the ceremony we received. We enjoyed every moment of our ceremony as did our guests – throughout the night, guests were talking about our ceremony; it was funny and light-hearted yet personal and romantic.

Erin
08/10/2013

Christina was amazing. She knew exactly what we wanted and our guests raved about our officiant and it was like she new us for years. I have already recommended her to friends and will continue to do so.

Rachel
07/27/2013

Christina is the best! She is so sweet and just wonderful to work with. She really cares about her clients and it is obvious that she wants your wedding to be just as special as you want it to be. She wrote the most perfect wedding vows we could have imagined using our own words from the survey she gave us. I really can't say enough nice things about her and I would recommend her to anyone! Choose Christina as your offiant - you'll be happy you did!