Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Elisabeth Coffey

I am a Celebrant specializing in weddings, Civil Unions and Vow Renewals. I am well versed in the art of creating custom ceremonies, be they traditional or unique, interfaith, multicultural, secular, or spiritual.

As your Celebrant, I will regard your ideas about your wedding with an open heart, a creative mind, and an aesthetic sensibility. I will work with you to create a ceremony that is an authentic expression of your personal values, traditions, and beliefs. I bring a spirit of enthusiasm and sincerity to being a Celebrant.

I will meet with you as a couple to understand your hopes and ideas about your wedding ceremony. I will use your words and sentiments about your unique love story to guide me as I tenderly craft the ceremony that is just right for the two of you.

18 Reviews for Elisabeth Coffey

Carolyn · Married on 04/04/2009

Elisabeth did a wonderful job at our wedding. She was easy to work with, was very flexible, offered a wonderful ceremony, and was very conscientious and professional. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/06/2009

CoryLynn · Married on 06/28/2008

Elisabeth Coffey was WONDERFUL! She met with us prior to our selecting her and truly listened to "our story." She was very responsive and insightful. We had the opportunity to write our own ceremony while adding in her suggestions and expertise. She ultimately did all the hard work and composed it. We wanted a non-denominational ceremony that was personalized and Elisabeth gave us that and more. After the ceremony we received numerous compliments on how unique and meaningful our ceremony was. Some guests even commented on how pleasant Elisabeth's voice and presence were. If you want some one who will listen to your wishes and deliver more, she is IT.

Sent on 09/10/2008

Kevin · Married on 06/28/2008

Elisabeth was a fantastic choice! She made our wedding unique, touching, and meaningful. She is very easy to get along with, conscientious, and organized.
    Thanks again Elisabeth for a beautiful day that everyone present will always remember!

Sent on 09/13/2008