Celebrations In Ink, Invitations by Creative Assistant

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

We used this vendor for our Save the Dates -- soooo many options. And they are very flexible in that if there is something that was some how left out of the the giant books that they will work with you in creating your own (which is what we did). Even when we thought there was a problem, Kathy was immediately there solving the problem, which was unneccessary because they were perfect from the beginning. She was easy to reach by email and by phone. Looking forward to having her do our invitations as well!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered wedding invitations from Kathy for our upcoming wedding in June. She's extremely nice and very professional. We told her our budget of spending and she helped us to find the invitations within our budget. She has all kinds of samples of different prices. I'm pretty sure that there is one that suit you. We are very happy with our order and we will definitely order other products from her for other occasions.

Celebrations In Ink, Invitations by Creative Assistant responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Jing! It was such a pleasure helping you and Josh. I just LOVE the invitation you chose and we got it formatted just like you wanted. Looking forward to a long-time friendship.

Recently Married

Excellent and friendly service. Quality invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

WOW!!!! I cannot say enough positive things about this woman. Kathy is so easy to work with; she is flexible, professional, accommodating, pleasant....I could go on and on! She made suggestions without being too pushy and worked so hard to get me what I wanted. She is also very responsive, which I think is important when you are planning a wedding.

Now, on to the invitation. I consider myself a difficult bride, because I walked in to meet Kathy knowing exactly what I wanted. I (unlike Kathy) was not flexible, and I had a vision that I was not willing to change. However, Kathy EXCEEDED my vision and produced the most beautiful invitation! Even I was blown away at how gorgeous they turned out. So many of my guests texted me after they received them commenting on how beautiful and unique the invitations were. They really were PERFECT! Even though it was my vision, Kathy made it happen.

I feel so fortunate to have found Kathy and worked with her on producing my dream wedding invitation. In addition to her demeanor and skill, her prices were reasonable, and I appreciated that she gave me options to bring down the cost wherever possible. She understands everyone has a budget. I met with several people in the Syracuse area before choosing Kathy and thank god I didn't settle. She is amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend her to all brides! This woman can do it all!!

Services Used: Invitations

I can not thank Kathy enough for all the hard work she did with both our wedding invitations! I went to Kathy with an idea for our wedding invitation that was much different then your typical invite, and she blew it out of the water. Everyone said how great they were and creative. She took my description and put it into an invitation perfectly.

Thank you Kathy for dealing with my difficult self! The crab was perfect!
I will definitely be contacting her again for any party invitation I have to do. Invitations turn around was very good, and even with higher quantities needed.

Wow! Such a nice surprise, Jenn. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my services. Your visions were so fun to work with... even if I "did" have to perfect that ol' crab. Your ideas were amazing and so fun to bring them to life. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your destination wedding and upcoming reception. So glad I got to see pictures of your big day. Congrats!

Recently Married

She was very nice and professional

Recently Married

My husband and I worked with Kathy starting with our Save the Dates until our Wedding Thank You notes (and everything in-between). She is very helpful, patient and CREATIVE. We really enjoyed working with Kathy, she made the process fun and not-stressful (which is helpful while preparing for a wedding).

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I started working with Kathy in March initially for my invitations. From the start I had set in my mind what I wanted my invitations to look like, feel like, the formality of them etc. Instead of overwhelming me with book after book she simply asked "What do you envision?" With that I explained what I wanted and she quickly pulled 3 samples that met my criteria. My invitations came out STUNNING, I have had countless people reach out to me to tell me how beautiful they were. My theme, is different than most, I had a very specific vision for my table numbers, without a second thought I reached out to Kathy because I knew she would be able to bring my theme together. She created a design for my escort cards and table numbers that are out of this world. Her attention to detail (which mirrors mine), her responsiveness and professionalism exceeded my expectations. She is the absolute best to work with, she makes you feel as if you're the only bride she's dealing with. I HIGHLY recommend working with Kathy you will not be disappointed!!

Jackie, your message brings me to tears! I just love working with wonderful brides like you. Together, we've created a beautiful theme for your Big Day! So glad that you chose "me" to help you with this very important event. And thank you for your heartwarming review. It's been my pleasure to work with someone with such great ideas too!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
1 person found this review helpful
Evangelia
10/11/2014

Service was great. Would love for Kathy Colvin to do several other future events! Very professional and extremely flexible!

Thank you so much Angela. And I look forward to working with you many times in the future. Another customer-turned-friend. So much fun working with you!

Kimberly
08/31/2014

Kathy did a fantatastic job with everything. She was extrememly personable, flexible and had things done correctly, on time, and just as I'd hope. Proofs were given for each design we chose for our invitations, thank you cards, and table #'s. I would highly recommend Kathy for any of your artwork/invitation needs. I will use her again and highly recommend you do to!

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words, Kim. It was such a pleasure. Even with you being out of the area, there wasn't even one small hitch. Loved your ideas. It made for an amazing wedding, I'm sure! ~Kathy

Services Used: Invitations

Kathy from Celebrations in Ink was a dream to work with. I was originally sent to Kathy by a previous bride that she had worked with. When I started wedding planning I had the mind set of wanting to do everything myself, including printing wedding invitations. Well I am beyond happy that I chose to work with Kathy rather than try to do everything myself. She will work with you to figure out what your vision is for your invitations and either find, or create the perfect one for you. Everything turned out to be absolutely perfect and just the way I wanted! Thank you again Kathy! I am looking forward to working with you in the future!!

Woohoo! We nailed it Lauren! Together we created the vision you were looking for to create a spectacular event. Loved working with you and Ryan. Also happy to be able to see some of the photos on FB. What a beautiful wedding day it must have been. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!! Look forward to working with you again in the future.

Recently Married

Everything created for our wedding from invitations to place cards to table signs was absolutely beautiful. Any questions we had or help creating she was able to provide great advice. she also made the extra effort in several circumstances that really helped us out and we really appreciated it.

Sarah
07/19/2014

Kathy was our savior!! My husband and I had the worst experience looking for invitations for our wedding until we found Kathy. She was so knowledgable and helpful and totally helped us narrow down the sea of invitations until we found exactly what we wanted. She helped us design a custom invite for our Irish themed wedding and even incorporated lyrics from a song that means so much to us. And after finding what we wanted, the price was beyond incredible and then she helped create table numbers and table tents to decorate the tables that matched our theme and invitations. We couldn't have found anybody better or kinder to work with, we would recommend Kathy and Celebrations in Ink to anybody looking to make their wedding, or any special occasion perfect!

Recently Married

I can't say enough about how great it was to work with Kathy. The invitations were the easiest part of my wedding planning, thanks to Kathy. She met with me a year before the wedding (by my request, due to my schedule); showed me tons of options—including Seal 'N Send, which is what I wanted; and helped me with the wording, fonts, and colors. She even did some specialty fonts and formatting herself to get the exact look I wanted. The end product is gorgeous, and I couldn't believe how reasonable the pricing was! I would recommend Kathy to any bride looking for an invitations vendor who is professional, attentive, precise, and super sweet. Thank you so much, Kathy! I'm pumped to send out my invitations in a few months!

Wow, thanks Savanna! The best part of my business is meeting wonderful people like you. It's been such a pleasure. Thanks for letting me be part of your BIG DAY!

Services Used: Invitations

I am a bride living in NYC, but originally from Syracuse. It took me forever to find someone who I trusted enough to make my wedding invites. I am sure you can imagine! When I found Kathy at Celebrations in Ink and went for my first consultation with her, I was immediately relieved. She understood exactly what I wanted from my not so great explanations and the end product was everything I ever imagined my wedding invite to look like. So happy with how they turned out, I quickly used Kathy to create wedding favor treat bags, direction cards, place cards, and signs we had placed around the reception. Honestly, I never thought it would be so simple and easy to work with a vendor, especially on something so important as your invites, etc. I would recommend Kathy to anyone who is looking for a stress free, creative, timely and REASONABLE person for anything related to your wedding. she does it all!!!

Oh Ashley, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. It was so much fun to help you bring your ideas to life. The extra effort and ideas that YOU put in, I'm sure, made your reception very enjoyable and memorable for your guests. I enjoyed working with you so much. Not being nearby, we easily communicated thru email much of the time, and I'm so happy you chose ME to help you with all the materials for your Big Day! I miss working with you already and look forward to working with you again in the future. I'm extremely honored... thank you!

Nicholas
06/14/2014

Kathy's service was absolutely excellent and was evident as to why she was so highly recommended to us. She was very helpful, well organized, and professional. From top to bottom everything was taken care for, which allowed us to have one less thing to worry about, and provide attention to other details of our wedding. It was nice to have that confidence and peace of mind.

Thank you so much, Nicholas. You and Jenna were so much fun to work with. I am humbled by your wonderful review and so thankful that YOU chose ME to help with this once-in-a-lifetime event. It was my pleasure, and I hope to be able to help you again one day with other events. Thanks again! Kathy