390 Main Street Rt. 31, Bridgeport, NY 13030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Miz Martha's R.S.V.P Invitations

RSVP Invitrations has been in business since 2001. Formerly located in Aimi's Bridal on Burnett Ave in Syracuse. We moved to our Bridgeport location and set up shop at Miz Martha's Consignment in 2002. We have given excellent personal service to hundreds of Brides with our beautiful Carlson Craft Wedding Invitations. We have the ability to do any type of printed announcements, graduation, new baby,shower etc... We are now affiliated with Stampin & Scrappin Time in Bridgeport.

7 Reviews for Miz Martha's R.S.V.P Invitations

Betsy · Married on 09/08/2012

Martha is fantastic in so many ways! First of all, she was flexible on when we could meet because we were driving in from out of town, and she was very eager to help us find invitations that fit our specific style and budget. She also gave great recommendations on how we could add some special personal elements to our invitations, which looked great. I think most importantly, Martha worked tirelessly with us to make sure that the font, grammar and wording was all perfect for the invitations. I must have sent back the prototype (or whatever they're called) two of three times because I was being fussy about spacing and the size of words and she was always super quick to have her people make the changes and get the changed version back to me. She was very patient with this and never made me feel guilty for being a bridezilla! If you want someone who is super friendly, creative, reliable and flexible go to Martha!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2010

Great selection and very knowledgeable. My invitations are perfect, just what I wanted. Thanks!

Sent on 05/12/2010

Summer · Married on 08/31/2007

Having had no prior experience picking out wedding invitations, Martha was such a huge help and really made what seemed like an impossible task very enjoyable…and easy!! We were thrilled with the invitations and received many compliments. I highly recommend Miz Martha for any and all functions that require invitations and/or thank you cards!!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Award

• 390 Main Street Rt. 31 Bridgeport, 13030 See on map
    3154062509 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment