Carroll's Florist

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were beautiful, especially because we were on a budget. However, I was VERY disappointed when they did not send a pillow for our ring bearer to walk down the aisle with. By the time we realized we didn't have the pillow, it was too late. In the grand scheme of things, just a minor blip. But it did look silly having our little pillow boy walk down the aisle with his hands in his pockets because he had nothing to hold

• Wedding: 03/22/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers and the venue arrangements were outstanding. Very professional and friendly. Did a marvelous job. Made my wedding very special.

• Wedding: 09/23/2011
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

We visited this florist based on a recommendation but did not book with them. What I don't get is why people book really overpriced florists when flowers die. Their arrangements looked ordinary, nothing spectacular, they were nice but they were very overpriced, as are most Staten Island places, and this was using the same flowers quoted at other florists. They wouldn't give us all tall centerpieces, whereas other florists were able to accomodate us for the budget in mind. When I told the guy we met with we would think about it and get back to him if we decided to book (guess he assumed we were gonna jump and book with him), I think it was the owner or the owner's son, I don't remember, said in a real cocky tone "Oh, well if you don't book with us, I'm not worried, trust me we will be plenty booked for that day if you don't". Give me a break... Well, guess what, we didn't book with you.

• Wedding: 04/09/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers by Carroll's were absolutely amazing! As soon as I told them my color scheme they were able to pick flowers to match perfectly. All of my bouquets and centerpieces were perfect

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond anything I have imagined. The staff was patient. They have wonderful and creative ideas. They made sure they used quality flowers and you can tell that they take pride in all of the arrangements they make.

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I would definitely recommend Carroll's. The flowers were beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

My flowers for my wedding were beautiful and received many compliments. They were able to use pictures of what I exactly wanted and made wise recommendations.

• Wedding: 12/09/2006