Carlouel Yacht Club

Carlouel Yacht Club

Favorite
Clearwater, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

This venue is STUNNING. Kelley, the main coordinator, works events like nobody's business and really knows her stuff. I emailed her a million questions as well, and she would number them and answer back. Props to her! She was there my whole wedding day as the "day of" coordinator (included in the price), and made every little detail I wanted happen. She knows the vendors I used (Chocolate Pi for Cake, DeLeon Entertainment for music, 2Birds Events for floral/candelabras, and was able to communicate with them without going through me.
What a beautiful day...there were yachts parked out by the main hall and lit up the backdrop where the band played. The pools were lit as well as the birdcage (open area outside for cocktail hour), and the whole place was magical. I couldn't recommend this place more. We had our rehearsal dinner here with a calypso band, spend the wedding day in the girls room for hair and makeup (the best view to get ready!), and of course the main event which was down on the beach for the ceremony then moved up to the club for the reception. The one criticism I would give is there is no place for the guys to get ready, but after talking to my husband they didn't care to much for this anyway and ended up getting most of their photos outside.

Private User
1+ year ago

The Carlouel Yacht Club literally made my wedding perfect! The coordinator, Kelley, was amazing and accommodating in every way! The day of serving staff was courteous and efficient. My wedding was really made special by the beautiful views and environment at Carlouel!

Saya
04/26/2014
4.7

Carlouel Yacht Club was the absolute perfect venue for our beach wedding. The beach is private, the space is beautiful, the food was great, and the Coordinator, Kelley, is excellent. We originally picked this venue because it was the only place on Clearwater with a private beach and the option for Indian food. The chef actually let us send him YouTube videos of dishes, and invited us to two tastings to make sure he got it right! In the end, my guests couldn't stop raving about the venue, the food, and how well things were organized. It's not cheap; there are service fees and a venue rental on top of food and drinks. And any decorations/lighting/equipment needs are up to you - there are no all-inclusive packages like the hotels. But for what you get, it's all worth it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was everything we imagined it would be. Perfect location. You have to be a member, or a member of the club has to sponsor you, so if you know someone there, take advantage of it. It's more private than a resort, and getting married at the North end of the beach, you do not have a lot of people in the background. The staff was wonderful to work with, the food was amazing, everything was great. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Carlouel every time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing! I have been a member of the club all of my life and they really stepped it up for our wedding. We had a blast working with the club to pick out the menu. They did everything we asked and more.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The club is exceptionally well run, professional and the quality of the food is very high. They were willing to work with us on drink, appetizer and entree ideas, working to create special dishes for our specific wedding and tastes.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are lots of pretty places on the beach to get married, but none like the no other Carlouel Yacht Club. Unfortunately you must be a member at this location or have a member "sponsor" you. It is exceptional for the value and for the ambiance of the club. The food was excellent and the staff was more than wonderful

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carlouel Yacht Club was perfect!!!! An amazing venue!!!! The dinner and drinks awesome!!!! Service perfect!!!! The ceremony & reception was at Carlouel Yacht Club. We got married on the beach at sunset then walked into the reception of my dreams :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great with us and they were very professional.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake