Capital City Catering

Capital City Catering

10071 Broad River Road
Irmo, SC 29063 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved the flavor and taste of the food that Capital City Catering provided, for my wedding.

I will say though, it was buffet style, and I received several complaints that the hot items were cold. Other than that, response time from the vendor was exceptional, and again, the taste of the food was great!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could recommend more! Our Mexican food was INCREDIBLE! Not to mention how beautifully it was displayed. LeAnne was so easy to work with and passionate about our wedding!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best caters ever! They are so flexible while creating the menu and with payments! Capital City Catering did my rehearsal dinner and reception! I am still getting comments about how awesome the food was, people were asking for business cards! Their food is wonderful and service is excellent!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Capital City did my rehearsal dinner and reception! The food at both were each delicious! They are so creative with set up and the displays. People are still talking about how great our food was months ago! I highly recommend them. They are also very creative with making each menu and event different from one another...definitely not cookie cutter menus. I'm sure they have their staples, but we had a particular idea to bring in our different cultures and they were so excited to see what we all together could come up with for our ideal reception.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Leigh Anne and everyone at Capital City Catering!! We met with her about a year out to discuss the numerous options for our reception and she helped us to create an amazing menu!! I had MANY people at my reception tell me that the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding reception! We also used Capital City for our bar services, and they helped us to create a cotton candy martini that was out of this world and FUN!! Not to mention the personalized light up bar that really helped make the atmosphere lots of fun! My husband and I loved working with Capital City, and we would highly recommend them to anyone!!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
Profile Picture
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Capital City Catering was PERFECT! Everyone couldn't believe how good the food was since we didn't have a seated meal. Not only was the food amazing, but the display was absolutely gorgeous! My favorite part was the Palmetto tree made out of fruit - unbelievable! Also, they had our banana pudding in small martini glasses - such a sophisticated and cute touch! Everything was done with care and there was plenty of food for us to take with us when we left. The shrimp & grits was, hands down, the best I've EVER had and plenty of our guests would agree. Absolutely wonderful... and their staff - professional and personable! LeeAnne went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect. HIGHLY recommended!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! LeeAnne is such a joy to work with and made planning our menu so easy and fun! The food was delicious; our guests couldn't stop raving about it! I would definitely recommend Capital City to anyone getting married.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! The food was delicious and the presentation flawless!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful caterer! Food was delicious and all the guests were very impressed. They did a remarkable job with the presentation of the food and they never got in the way. We were able to pick out exactly what we wanted served and we did a tasting a few months before the wedding. They even packed up 2 bags of food for me and my husband to take with us when we left that night. The company is run by a very nice couple and you can tell that they love what they do.

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
803-603-4545
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire