C STUDIOS

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about how much I absolutely adored working with Amy and C Studios. From the moment I stumbled across her blog I was instantly captivated by her sweet, bubbly personality, her genuine love of her clients, and her amazing talent for capturing intimate details and personal moments. She exceeded my expectations in every way. Every part of the process was handled in a way that made me feel like a close friend rather than an event on a calendar. Our photos are fantastic- she captured our personalities and really understood the heart behind our relationship and wedding.

I know that I'll be calling Amy in a few years to do family portraits when we start having kids!

Services Used: Photography

Amy and her crew at C Studios are absolutely amazing. They seemed as they were there as part of the wedding and not your ordinary photographer standing in everyone's way. You get what you pay for and C Studios was more than worth what we paid for our wedding photography. Every image or shot I had imagined wanting for my wedding was there in our image gallery without ever having to ask. The images are also of the best quality and very artistic. They make great art pieces for your home. I plan on using C Studios for any other photo ventures my family might need.

Services Used: Photography

A couple of friends really regretted the photographers they chose for their weddings and said it was the one thing they wish they had done differently. I decided to budget more for a photographer so that I wouldn't have the same bad experience. I don't regret it at all- it was worth the money. Amy was great at communicating with me from the moment I booked her. As soon as I saw the great use of color in her pictures, I knew she was the photographer for me. I absolutely love how my pictures turned out- they're bright, colorful, and just look happy. I went through my online gallery about 10 times a day after the wedding- it made it so I could relive the day over and over again.

Services Used: Photography

Amy and Amanda are FANTASTIC. Professional, yet FUN, friendly attitude. An artistic twist on wedding photography. Innovative. Worth every penny!