BLUEBERRY INVITATIONS

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

It was A pleasure working with blueberry invitation. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!

Julien
09/12/2015

Very efficient service and the result was just perfect ! I'd recommend any time.

[Private]

My Bar Mitzvah invitations from Blueberry Invitation were spectacular!!! Gabriella is so easy to work with & responded to my MANY emails promptly. Everything came in on time (ahead even) and the quality of the invitation was superb. I highly recommend using Blueberry Invitations for any event. They were a pleasure to deal with & I couldn't be happier.
Daisy

Sarah
09/05/2015

Gabriella is a very professional vendor. She produces a very high quality work. She received us at her office, with a big smile, always happy to help us. She was fast to respond to all of my questions. I definitely highly recommend Blueberry Invitations.

[Private]

Beautiful and elegant invitations. Gabriella is very sweet and wonderful to work with. The quality of her work is impeccable. We definitely recommend her services to help you create the perfect invites for your events. We were very pleased with ours!

[Private]

Amazing people to work with. Highly recommend it! It was a pleasure.

Hello,

Both Gabriella and Mordy were more than helpful as our daughter and we hoped to create a simple yet elegant wedding invitation. It turned out beautifully!

We had several versions going back and forth electronically, and they helped us to zero in on the one which is just right! It was especially fun to design their personalized monogram, which they plan to use on many wedding related items!

We would definitely recommend Blueberry to friends and family as they celebrate future happy occasions!

Services Used: Invitations

We went to Blueberry for our invitations. They had a vast choice of invitations, and were extremely helpful in helping us choose. Their prices were very reasonable compared to other places. Their staff was attentive, and paid special attention to detail. Several guests have already spoken to us since receiving their invitations (our celebration is still a couple of months away) and all were impressed by how professional the invitations were.

[Private]

Gabriella is great to work with! She has beautiful invitations and really works hard to make sure your invitations are perfect!

Delia
08/15/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Gabriella - if only all other vendors were as prompt to respond and as helpful as she was, wedding planning would a breeze. The invitations looked wonderful and we have received many comments on them.
She made the whole process such an enjoyable experience, even the groom got involved in choosing colours and themes!!
I highly, highly reccomend Blueberry Invitations for any event and I will definitely be using their services for any other upcoming event we host.

[Private]

Listens to your ideas, adjusts it immediately, always keeps you posted, keeps all their promises, and very patient,

3.1

They are very professionnal and respond very quickly. However I feel like I ended up paying more than what I should have when I saw the end result of the wedding invites. Same happened when I requested they do me small cards with a thank you note to give to each of our guest. Since I was allowed at a 30$US credit, I negociated a final price with Mordy. I was happy to know that he could give me a reasonable price for them, but when I went to pick them up, they were so tiny! I realised I did not make a good deal in the end because even with a "special price", I ended up paying way more than if I had done them somewhere else like bureau en gros. Bottom line, they are nice and respectful people, but I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't go back there.

Services Used: Invitations

From the moment we met Gabriella, we knew we had made a good choice because she was a real sweetheart! We made several changes throughout the entire process, but Gabriella was always patient and very kind about it.

Gabriella and those who work with her did an amazing job with our invitations. All our guests are absolutely fascinated by her work!
We even received many compliments.

We are very happy, satisfied, and impressed with Blueberry invitations.

This is no doubt a very professional company that deserves to be recognized.

Thank you once again Gabriella and team for everything you all did!
You're all awesome ?

Melissa & Asael

Services Used: Invitations

Gabriella is a true angel. Welcomed us into her store with open arms. Her work is out of this world. I truly love my invitations. Her work is just breathtaking . Thank you Gabriella

[Private]

My experience with Blueberry Invitations was great! I was guided through the whole process of Wedding Invitations with patience and professionalism. They have a wonderful selection of products and made my custom invitations just how I wanted: beautifully memorable!
Thank You!

[Private]

Amazing service. I felt very comfortable and at ease and most importantly, the invitations looked wonderful and elegant! Highly recommended.