BLUEBERRY INVITATIONS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gabriella is a true angel. Welcomed us into her store with open arms. Her work is out of this world. I truly love my invitations. Her work is just breathtaking . Thank you Gabriella

Ramzi
07/31/2015

Very friendly and capable. Gabriella was available from day 1 and always smiling.

[Private]

Gabriella, from Blueberry Invitations, is BY FAR the best thing I did for my wedding. She is SO SO nice and does EVERYTHING to make the nicest invitations for your budget. She answers to emails within a half-hour and works very hard to be flexible for appointments. She stayed until 10PM one night to accommodate me! Her products are of very high quality! You will not find better! I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!!

Services Used: Invitations

gabriella is kind fast and prifessional. The whole team makes you feel like they care so much about you.

karine
06/18/2015

The service that we got was impeccable from start to finish. Very professional and responsive. The cards were also absolutely AMAZING!

Would recommend Blueberry without a doubt!

Tania & Justin
4.3

She has a lot of different styles of invitations. If you like different parts of an invite she is able to modify it to your liking. Very professional because she emails you all the proofs to make sure there is no mistakes.

[Private]

The team at Bleuberry was extremely helpful and cooperative. They were able to accommodate my rush order and delivered an invitation even better than what we had hoped for! The personalized service and the great customer service made the whole process a great and stress-free one! :)

Services Used: Invitations

Working with Gabriella and Mordy was so refreshing. They are so professional, considerate and flexible. We went in not knowing what we wanted to do and left so confident that we were in good hands. I admit the first meeting was slightly overwhelming, but Gabriella was so helpful making suggestions based on what we talked about and pictures I had found on-line. The final product is Amazing. Definitely sending all my friends here.

[Private]

Absolute pleasure to deal with. Very accommodating and helpful in taking ur vision and making t a reality

Roula
04/11/2015

The design is so beautiful, the service is very professional, Gabriella was very patient with me. The price was according to our budget. I highly recommend Blueberry services.

Services Used: Invitations

My experience with Blueberry Invitations was amazing. I had a great time creating the concept for my destination wedding invitations with Gabriella. I really felt her enthusiasm from the very beginning, she was exchanging ideas with me, advising me, and her team managed to create something even better than what I had envisioned. I was doing the invitations in 3 different languages, with a lot of wording (all the booking information) and under a very tight deadline. Gabriella and her team were quick and very responsive. I managed to get the invitations done on time, and even got help to carry all the boxes to my car! Everyone there is passionate about what they do and it shows in their work. I received many complements from my guests once they received our wedding invitations. And I am already looking forward to my next project with Blueberry Invitations.

Reginald
01/09/2015

I would recommend blueberry invitations to everyone . they have great ideas to make your event a success. very professional and they listen to what you want . I will definitely contact them in the future.

Services Used: Invitations

My fiancé and I were so happy that we found Blueberry Invitations on etsy. The invites that Gabriella made for us were original and different but maintained an elegance that we wanted for our wedding. Gabriella was willing to adjust every detail for us and the invites arrived quickly. I would recommend this company to friends and family :)

Recently Married
4.3

Loved the service and invitations and final product, but business hours were a bit of a problem.

Vanessa Savarese
10/12/2014

Working with Gabriella from Blueberry was truly a fun and great experience! She is very understanding, professional, has lots of experience and the quality of the invitations we received was amazing. They are quick, efficient and the quality of the product comes out beautiful. Overall, excellent service and I would recommend them to anyone!

Liana
10/11/2014

Gabriella was wonderful, responsive and very professional. Our invitations were beautiful, and I would definitely recommend Blueberry Invitations.