BLUEBERRY INVITATIONS

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gabriella is a true angel. Welcomed us into her store with open arms. Her work is out of this world. I truly love my invitations. Her work is just breathtaking . Thank you Gabriella

• Wedding: 08/08/2015
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The service that we got was impeccable from start to finish. Very professional and responsive. The cards were also absolutely AMAZING!

Would recommend Blueberry without a doubt!

• Wedding: 06/18/2015
karine
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Blueberry Invitations was amazing. I had a great time creating the concept for my destination wedding invitations with Gabriella. I really felt her enthusiasm from the very beginning, she was exchanging ideas with me, advising me, and her team managed to create something even better than what I had envisioned. I was doing the invitations in 3 different languages, with a lot of wording (all the booking information) and under a very tight deadline. Gabriella and her team were quick and very responsive. I managed to get the invitations done on time, and even got help to carry all the boxes to my car! Everyone there is passionate about what they do and it shows in their work. I received many complements from my guests once they received our wedding invitations. And I am already looking forward to my next project with Blueberry Invitations.

• Wedding: 01/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend blueberry invitations to everyone . they have great ideas to make your event a success. very professional and they listen to what you want . I will definitely contact them in the future.

• Wedding: 01/09/2015
Reginald
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I were so happy that we found Blueberry Invitations on etsy. The invites that Gabriella made for us were original and different but maintained an elegance that we wanted for our wedding. Gabriella was willing to adjust every detail for us and the invites arrived quickly. I would recommend this company to friends and family :)

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
4.3/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Loved the service and invitations and final product, but business hours were a bit of a problem.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Gabriella from Blueberry was truly a fun and great experience! She is very understanding, professional, has lots of experience and the quality of the invitations we received was amazing. They are quick, efficient and the quality of the product comes out beautiful.
Overall, excellent service and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Vanessa Savarese
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gabriella was wonderful, responsive and very professional. Our invitations were beautiful, and I would definitely recommend Blueberry Invitations.

Liana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They're absolutely awesome! Very accommodating and flexible. Had a great experience with them

Evelyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service, very good communication and overall great experience working with them! Highly recommend

• Flexibility: 5.0

They are just amazing from the first step you put in that little shop on park until the day you pick it up and it comes pretty fast ... they are amazing we were served by Gabriella she is the best and the dsigner works faster then any designer out there

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
marian
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Blueberry Invitations gave us the most wonderful experience and product from beginning to end! During an initial consultation they listen to your vision and make that vision a reality! All of our wedding guests tell us ours are the most beautiful invitations they've ever seen! One point to mention: during the design process, emailing back and forth was somewhat confusing so we found it better to communicate in person. Otherwise, highly recommended!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service, I would highly recommend blueberry invitations!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Blueberry invitations is by far one of my favourite vendors. Gabriella is such a pleasure to deal with, she really cares about your event and always goes the extra mile for you. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Mary

Great experience!
By far, the best service provider we've worked with so far!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Michael
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service, very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Very nice and helps out by giving you ideas and examples. Our invitations turned out beautiful! Many positive compliments and comments from guests. Gabriella is very much available and flexible with her hours. We had a great experience with Blueberry invitations, will definitely recommend her to friends and family!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Veronica
514-341-7053
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards