BLUEBERRY INVITATIONS

Value
Flexibility
Julien
09/12/2015

Very efficient service and the result was just perfect ! I'd recommend any time.

Sarah
09/05/2015

Gabriella is a very professional vendor. She produces a very high quality work. She received us at her office, with a big smile, always happy to help us. She was fast to respond to all of my questions. I definitely highly recommend Blueberry Invitations.

[Private]

Gabriella is great to work with! She has beautiful invitations and really works hard to make sure your invitations are perfect!

Services Used: Invitations

From the moment we met Gabriella, we knew we had made a good choice because she was a real sweetheart! We made several changes throughout the entire process, but Gabriella was always patient and very kind about it.

Gabriella and those who work with her did an amazing job with our invitations. All our guests are absolutely fascinated by her work!
We even received many compliments.

We are very happy, satisfied, and impressed with Blueberry invitations.

This is no doubt a very professional company that deserves to be recognized.

Thank you once again Gabriella and team for everything you all did!
You're all awesome ?

Melissa & Asael

Services Used: Invitations

Gabriella is a true angel. Welcomed us into her store with open arms. Her work is out of this world. I truly love my invitations. Her work is just breathtaking . Thank you Gabriella

[Private]

My experience with Blueberry Invitations was great! I was guided through the whole process of Wedding Invitations with patience and professionalism. They have a wonderful selection of products and made my custom invitations just how I wanted: beautifully memorable!
Thank You!

[Private]

Amazing service. I felt very comfortable and at ease and most importantly, the invitations looked wonderful and elegant! Highly recommended.

Ramzi
07/31/2015

Very friendly and capable. Gabriella was available from day 1 and always smiling.

[Private]

While the invitations are fairly expensive, you really get the opportunity to customize your cards completely and they are very flexible with your demands. The final product is quite beautiful, i would recommend this vendor.

[Private]

Gabriella, from Blueberry Invitations, is BY FAR the best thing I did for my wedding. She is SO SO nice and does EVERYTHING to make the nicest invitations for your budget. She answers to emails within a half-hour and works very hard to be flexible for appointments. She stayed until 10PM one night to accommodate me! Her products are of very high quality! You will not find better! I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!!

Services Used: Invitations

gabriella is kind fast and prifessional. The whole team makes you feel like they care so much about you.

[Private]

Amazing service, amazing price, amazing invitations!

karine
06/18/2015

The service that we got was impeccable from start to finish. Very professional and responsive. The cards were also absolutely AMAZING!

Would recommend Blueberry without a doubt!

[Private]

Easy to contact and they are open very late so it help with getting an appointment.
Very professionnal and competitive prices.

Tania & Justin
4.3

She has a lot of different styles of invitations. If you like different parts of an invite she is able to modify it to your liking. Very professional because she emails you all the proofs to make sure there is no mistakes.

Recently Married

The team at Bleuberry was extremely helpful and cooperative. They were able to accommodate my rush order and delivered an invitation even better than what we had hoped for! The personalized service and the great customer service made the whole process a great and stress-free one! :)