Amy Theilig Photographic

Amy Theilig Photographic

Between ART & LIFE

Hermosa Beach, CA 90277 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Look no further, AMY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!! There are no words to explain how awesome Amy was! She knew how to capture every moment! I recommend her to anyone who wants amazing and gorgeous photographs!

• Wedding: 10/14/2014
Daisy & Jacob
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our venue (Wayfarers Chapel) provided recommended photographers for us. I didn't like being restricted to just their recommendations so I searched for more and asked friends for suggestions. Even after additional research I still picked Amy based on her portfolio, her great reviews, and her price point. I didn't even get the opportunity to meet with Amy before the event, but I found that would have been unnecessary. Amy's bubbly personality immediately clicked with everyone, picture placement was perfect, and she gave everyone great guidance to capture the perfect shots. We only had her for two hours but she didn't stop for a break the entire time. The pictures were available within three weeks, and they were amazing! I will definitely have trouble picking out the ones to frame and send our guests...

• Wedding: 08/18/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful photo shooting experience with Amy. She was professional, friendly, and flexible all throughout the shooting. She was very familiar with the area and had taken us to various photogenic locations that were just perfect for the wedding picures!!! She is definitely one of the most recommended wedding photographers for the couples who are planning on having ceremonies in Palos Verdes!!

• Wedding: 07/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so happy we went with Amy for our wedding in June! We got married in a lemon orchard with beautiful colors and scenery and the photos she captured made it feel like you were there in person. She got all the photos we wanted and then some! Our end product came in the mail on an adorable little flash drive that was personalized to us (it's the little things!) All of my friends say seeing our photos made them cry and brought them right back to our wedding day in the orchards. We loved working with Amy and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing and quality photographer!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier with Amy as our wedding photographer! She is very professional, took charge on our wedding day, and shot gorgeous photos of everyone. She really captured the beauty of our wedding chapel & reception site flawlessly. A true artist!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found Amy through our ceremony location. Wayfarers Chapel has a recommended photographers list as they prefer to have a photographer that is knowledgeable with the grounds and their, well, rules. I instantly fell in love with Amy's portfolio and after speaking with her I was set in our decision. We also had a set budget, and Amy had a package that just fit us. I am so unbelievably glad we chose Amy!!
She arrived on time, even though I was running late getting ready! She and her assistant, with huge smiles on, said no problem and they just hustled around taking the bouquet and dress photos. When I was finally ready for the dress there they were. Amy and her assistant were so professional and made the whole day and night so much easier! We had them for 6 hours, which after looking around is an amazing deal!
I had multiple people at our reception mention how our photographer seemed to be everywhere! I heard a few descriptions of like a ninja used! They said that every time there was that picture perfect moment, one of them was there to capture it with out being invasive at all! It was so wonderful to hear and I could not wait to see the pictures!
I was in no way let down! I actually was floored with how much I loved the photos! They are all absolutely beautiful! Amy has an amazing eye for photos! Her lighting and her knack for framing the picture with nature is uncanny! I now have the problem of picking my favorites, which is almost impossible! Amy is also extremely fast on getting the photos edited and up for viewing. We had ours in less then a month! The flash drive we received is also above and beyond what was expected. I figured it would just be a flash drive, but no, Amy managed to make that beautiful also!!! Thank you again Amy!
I can not recommend Amy Theilig enough!!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning for a wedding in California and living in Washington I was worried about finding people for services for our wedding. But it was easier than I thought with some help from the chapel. went on a few websites they provided, and there was something about Amy's photos I connected with. Everything turned out Amazing. I love how she takes control and gets everyone together as the clock is ticking. Outstanding job!!

• Wedding: 11/12/2013

In one word… AMAZING!

Wayfarer’s Chapel is a breathtaking chapel, I have to admit I was nervous when picking a photographer because I was a afraid that we may not find the right person to capture all of its beauty. Amy did just that! She did such a great job directing the shots and managed to capture every moment (and emotion) on our wedding day. When we saw the product of her work, I was able to look at the collection and relive every sentiment I felt that day.

All I can say is that, she not only WOWed us, but all of our family and friends. I’ve gotten so many compliments on Amy’s work. My favorite: “Wow, the pictures look like they were pulled from a magazine!”

I would HIGHLY recommend Amy for any occasion. It’s funny, my husband and I live in Texas (our families live in CA) but we’ve already discussed flying back and hiring Amy for our family pictures once our first child is born! Have I mentioned how amazing she is???

Amy, you truly are an artist! Thank you for making our memories looks so beautiful on print!

• Wedding: 09/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is perfect photographer and a person. She made our wedding day unforgettable. She worked with us almost all day long with several locations in LA. She is total professional and artist. She sees the background that you can't see and put it in the pictures .

Our photos are so great both our families and all our friends loved them. They look like postcards.

She makes you comfortable in front of the camera with her friendly and warm attitudes.

All in all we definitely suggest her without any hesitation. She'll make perfect memories.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy shot our wedding at the Wayfarer's Chapel in September 2013. She knew the area like the back of her hand and took us to beautiful locations for some stunning shots after the ceremony. She was very professional and directed her shots perfectly!

The final photos are amazing, the brightness/contrast and colors are sharp and clear, and we have a wide variety of compositions.

You can easily tell the photos were taken by a very experienced photographer, and so, was professionally done. Unlike some photographers' works that could have been taken by anyone with basic photography skills. We absolutely love our photos!

For the high level of photography you get with Amy, we think the price she charges is a bargain! If we have any other events occurring in CA we will be using Amy again. Have we mentioned? We LOVE our photos!

• Wedding: 09/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy Theilig shot our wedding in August this year and did an exceptional job! We couldn’t have been happier. She came highly recommended by our friends who were married about a year ago and their album turned out exceptional! Her prices and quotes were quite competitive and she worked with us to come up with a tailored package on short notice. She was very responsive and so easy to work with! We are so happy we contracted with her.

On the big day, Amy and her assistant were very personable and made everyone feel very comfortable! As the bride, it was nice to have that sense of comfort from the beginning “getting ready shots” all the way through the reception. She has an artistic eye and captured so many great shots and gave direction with ease. After the wedding, she was able to narrow down the photos into a comprehensive blog that captured all the great moments of the day. All of our friends and family loved the blog and commented how they could be featured in a bridal magazine. It was also very easy to access all of the photos if family/friends wanted to purchase any.

Thanks again Amy!

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is a Great Photographer !!!!!
She is very creative, will listen and fulfill all your requests and most of it very professional.
With Amy you will be in good hand and she will make your Wedding a Memorable one !!!!
She's simply Amazing as a Photographer and has a person too.
Jasmine & Kais

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
Jasmine
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is such a wonderful and talented photographer, and we could not be happier with our gorgeous album! Her design and layouts are unique, artistic, and simply beautiful. She was a delight to work with on the day of our wedding. Amy and her assistant were present for all of our moments without being obtrusive, and she captured so many natural and organic moments that it was hard to narrow down our favorites. Her website made it easy to select extra photos to order and share prints with our family and friends. Our album is an absolute work of art! I strongly recommend Amy T Photo!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy Theilig photographed our wedding in September of this year. We contracted her based on a recommendation by our venue. We met with her, looked at her work and booked her!
She did a beautiful job with our wedding photos. The images are very vivid, bright and carefully thought out. She was right on time the day of and stayed a little later then she had to. She was very discreet during the ceremony and reception, which was a lovely touch.
We received our pictures very quickly and our album as well (which is absolutely beautiful and worth every penny!). There was a small error on one of the pictures in the album and she did not hesitate to fix it. Great service!

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words in the world to describe how AWESOME and TALENTED Amy is! I found Amy through a preferred vendor list from our chapel. I met with several other photographers and the minute I met Amy I knew she was the ONE! Her work cannot even be compared to those on the rest of the list. It by far stands out from any other wedding photographer.

From our fist contact until after our wedding Amy was extremely responsive and friendly. Her works is by far the best I've ever seen and wish we lived down in LA as she would be our ONLY photographer to capture all of our life long memories. During our wedding day Amy was PHENOMENAL! She knew the best spots to take pictures at the chapel and did it all under our time constraint. During our reception I didn't even realize she was there and she captured so many awesome photos that help us remember our special day.

Amy was extremely accommodating when I wanted to add a DIY photo booth close to the wedding and made sure we had proper lighting and engaged with all of our guests to get some pretty hilarious shots!

Even though we got married on Memorial weekend and we knew Amy had been booked for months we still received our pictures within two weeks of our wedding! I was astonished that they came back so quickly. Amy was able to recreate our wedding day with all of the photos she took. I look at my pictures pretty much everyday and am so grateful we choose her as our photographer. We get compliments pretty much almost every day on our wedding photos and the credit all goes to Amy for her amazing eye and composition! She makes me want to get married all over again!

Amy's work speaks for itself. If you want THE BEST wedding photographer than you need to call her NOW!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are so happy we chose Amy as our photographer. She takes beautiful pictures and captured everything we asked for. Looking at our pictures felt like watching a movie, she really knew how to tell the story through the photos. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls and was overall great to work with! I just received my layflat album and it is better than what I ever could have imagined, everyone loves it. :)

• Wedding: 03/25/2012
310-972-9470
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards