Amy Mullarkey Photography

Amy Mullarkey Photography

Saint Petersburg, FL 33704 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There aren't enough words to describe how much we enjoyed our photography experience with Amy. She did both our engagement and wedding photos; we loved all of them and truly had a great time working with her. We were nervous at first because we are both uncomfortable in front of the camera, but there was no need to be. Amy has the ability to catch the most beautiful and natural moments you didn't even realize happened. She is simply amazing to work with and went out of her way to make sure we were happy. We 100% recommend her to anyone looking for quality photography service and we look forward to working with her again for our future events.

• Wedding: 03/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I originally had another photographer (friend of mine) and they ended up canceling last minute about 2 months before the wedding. I was a mess! I was freaking out and then my coordinator/florist referred me to Amy. I was very nervous I wouldn't find a photographer to fulfill my needs. But as soon as I spoke to Amy I just knew everything was going to be ok! She is so friendly and very easy to talk to. My husband and I absolutely loved her attitude and excitement. She was more than just a "vendor", she became almost like a friend. Weddings can get crazy, and very stressful for those who are planning it, but Amy made the photography part so easy. She kept in touch before and after. As for the pictures, they came out amazing! I love her attention to detail and her style of photography. All my guests loved her and I would definitely recommend her to everyone! I was very blessed to meet such a positive person! Keep doing a great job Amy!

• Wedding: 03/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend Amy to everyone as not only does she take beautiful photographs (I LOVE my wedding pictures that she took) but she's fantastic too! Amy's photography perfectly captured the beautiful colours and feel of the day and she got so many great little moments from the wedding - I don't know how she would have managed to have been there for all of them! She's lots of fun to have around too and great to work with - she did a fantastic job of directing the guests without bossing anyone around. She's very responsive and reliable and was quick to get the photos back to us (even sending us a couple of taster ones the day after the wedding!) and she was very flexible in terms of how many hours we needed (even staying another hour when we changed our minds on the day). All my family loved her - it's almost like we made a friend rather than just hiring a wedding photographer! :) Amy certainly goes beyond what is expected to make sure that you are happy - I would recommend her to everyone and would definitely hire her again in the future.

• Wedding: 02/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding took place in Clearwater, FL and I was planning the entire day from Canada. Needless to say, I needed to do a lot of research on wedding forums/read reviews to narrow my vendor search. When it came to photography, I found Amy's website and read all of her reviews before making the decision to call her. Her website was the first thing that stood out for me; very professional, well kept, and her portfolio was amazing. After speaking with Amy on the phone, I was set on hiring her. She was so completely down to earth, not pushy or sales-y. She was honest and was the only photographer that I spoke to who gave insight on the best time of day to have the wedding. We had been working together for a few months prior to our wedding in October 2012. Amy was with me (at a distance!) the entire time. She would call me, email me, and do everything in her power to make me feel at ease. When we finally were able to meet before the wedding, my entire family absolutely adored her, and were so thankful that she took the time to meet with us and walk with us through the possible different shots and placements on the beach.
The work that Amy performed the day of our wedding is something I will cherish forever. Amy made sure to capture shots of every family member that made the trip to FL from Canada and out of state guests. My guests at the reception (60) all raved about how lovely and friendly Amy was. Amy was like family to us all. I highly recommend Amy for your photography needs. If you are from out of state or out of country, please don't hesitate to make an appointment with Amy. If you have the chance to meet with Amy in person, I highly recommend you do so. She will have you at ease in no time. A truly gifted individual she is.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy Mullarkey was the photographer for my wedding at the Grand Plaza, St. Pete Beach, Florida. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Amy was so easy to work with and the photographs and album turned out great. I loved her photography style and she really captured the entire wedding experience in her photographs.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My biggest wedding priority after the groom and officiant was my photographer--I kid you not!
When I found Amy's photos online, I knew I wanted to meet her. Her photographs are striking and feel natural, which is exactly what my husband and I wanted. When we met her, we knew that she was the one.
Above all, she's a joy to work with. There's no pressure or drama, and she's definitely one of the coolest people I've ever met! It was perfect. Thank you, Amy!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so incredibly happy with our photos and our experience with Amy. She is a truly gifted and talented photographer. Amy really cares about her work and catching amazing moments, which is priceless. She made our engagement/wedding photography a great experience. We have received nothing but compliments on both our photos and how awesome Amy was at the wedding. She is "good people" as my husband and I like to say. We have full confidence in Amy's ability to capture beautiful photos. I've recommended her to every bride-to-be I meet! We have a trash the dress session scheduled in the fall and we cannot wait. Honestly you cannot go wrong with Amy and I could go on forever on how you need to have her be a part of your wedding.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were recently married 3/3/12 and Amy was amazing!! She was extremely professional, talented, and so great to work with! She was energetic and had such a passion for her work. I was confident from the day we met that she was the right person for the job! She captured everything we could have asked for and more! Amy made my husband and our bridal party so comfortable throughout the day! And she turned around our photos and album EXTREMELY quickly! She is gifted and passionate and it definitely shows with the top notch quality of her work! ~ Nicole (1 happy bride)

• Wedding: 03/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so pleased! My husband and I decided to hire a professional photographer on short notice before our wedding. We are both graphic artists in New York and were going to rely on our photographer friends to take photos at our wedding. But, since they all like to imbibe in the festivities, we decided it best to outsource the photography to a SOBER professional! We are so happy that we did! Amy captured every candid moment and more. I LOVE our portraits. They have a very natural and romantic feeling to them. As we looked through the photos we would ask each other when in the world she actually had time to take this photo or that photo. She has an amazing energy and left a wonderful impression with us, our families and our guests. We were also pleased with how fast she got the photos to us. As our wedding was before Thanksgiving, we were hoping to have them before Christmas to show our families and we had them in plenty of time. We also decided to buy an album from her and she had that ready very quickly and she collaborated with us regarding the design. In short, we are so glad we decided to hire Amy and you will be too!

• Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She handled the photography for two of our wedding-related events. Not only is Amy extraordinarily fun to work with, she is also committed to getting the perfect shot of every moment you want to capture. Amy has a great eye for light and color and took some incredible, vibrant shots of our day! She managed to capture all of the love & energy that went into our wedding, edited the shots, and got them back to us in perfect timing. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The moment my husband and I met with Amy in person, we felt so relieved. We knew we found the perfect photographer for us! We loved her photojournalistic style and knew that her photography style related well with what we wanted which was photojournalism combined with gorgeous and timeless portraits. We were not disappointed! Our wedding was captured beautifully by Amy and we have amazing portraits of ourselves and our families as well. Her work ethic was unlike anything I’ve seen. Many of our guests commented on how enthusiastically she worked and how at ease she made everyone feel. You can tell that she loves her job and it shows in her work too. We have a whole wall decorated with Amy’s photos at our house! I am so happy that we decided to book her because at the end of the day, all we really have left from our wedding day is our photos and we look forward to the day when we can show them to our children and grandchildren!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly can't say enough amazing things about Amy. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, but she has the most amazing personality, which makes for an overall wonderful experience. Nearly four years later, my husband and I STILL get compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. She was able to give us exactly what we wanted in our photos - some traditional photos for our family and some with a distinct photojournalism quality that we really wanted. She is such a true professional that she never once got in the way at the wedding. She got the most amazing shots without us even knowing she was there. I honestly wish that all of our wedding vendors were as wonderful to work with as Amy. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs. You won't be disappointed

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were thrilled not only with our photos by Amy, but also with her professionalism, service and personality. She and her assistant were so easy to work with and very accommodating. We had many grandparents and extended family who came from out of town and we had beautiful photos of each and every person who was there. The day after the wedding so many of our guests commented on how hard she worked the whole day and evening. In addition, our photos were online in less than two weeks and we had our proof book by the time we got back from our honeymoon. The photos are gorgeous, classic and timeless. She captured each moment seamlessly while also creating beautiful portraits of us. We couldn't be happier! We also ended up ordering a wedding album from her and she managed to get that to us in a timely manner as well. I can't say enough wonderful things about...

• Wedding: 12/15/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Of all the vendors selected during the wedding process the photographer is the most important! I spent a long time researching local photographers and interviewing them to meet the perfect one to photograph my wedding. Amy Mullarkey is that perfect photographer! Her photographs are amazing. She is very creative, and always finds the most perfect spot to take pictures. She is also a joy to work with - so easy going and very responsive.

• Wedding: 09/22/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We felt so very fortunate to have Amy photograph our wedding. We live in Colorado and got married in Maryland so I didn’t meet her until just before our wedding. As soon as I met her I knew that having her be our photographer was the best wedding planning decision I had made. She is an extremely enthusiastic and talented photographer. She captured moments that I had no idea she was around for and they are some of our favorite pictures of the day. She is so friendly and wonderful to work with. I recommend working with her any chance that I get.

• Wedding: 06/16/2007
727-415-6340
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards