Amanda's Florist

Amanda's Florist

Favorite
Merritt Island, FL
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amanda had great decor for my wedding. She also worked with my budget, which it was super important for me. And even when she worked with my budget, it didn't look cheap or small.
I will use them again!

Services Used: Flowers

Loved everything she did!!!!
Everything she did for reception and ceremony was exactly how I wanted it, and most importantly she worked with budget.
You will not regret hiring this company!

Services Used: Flowers

I loved my flowers. They were just what I wanted.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

The ceremony amd reception was beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda was absolutely fantastic. She was very very responsive and very helpful. Our ceremony and reception decor was beautiful!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I found Amanda through a Google search of florists in Brevard County. I honestly got lucky in my "pick" because I met with her and loved her immediately. She knows her Flowers and has been doing this many years, but she is young still so she's hip and understood my vision and budget. We went back and forth on e-mails many times and I NEVER felt like I was bothering her- it actually proved to be a very effective way for me to show her what I liked - and for her to tell me what the flower was, it's availability and cost. When I got my initial breakdown from her- it was more than reasonable- but still more than I could spend- so she worked with me to get me to my comfort level. The flowers were beautiful for my wedding! She added an "extra touch" with broaches on the flowers for my Bridesmaids! I was so pleased! I would recommend her 1,000 times over! She does great work and is such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

My flowers were so beautiful!! Amanda does stunning work on her bouquets. I highly recommend her for any of your events!!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were amazing! Amanda worked with my wedding planner and completely captured my vision for my bouquet, centerpieces, and wedding arch decorations. She's extremely flexible and when I needed to add another bouquet last minute, she was very accommodating. Everything was beautiful and looked great!

Services Used: Flowers

Best of the best! Best price and quality and the most stumning flowers ever! For me, the flowers were the most important part of my wedding and I must say that she certainly delivered everything I imagined and more! Thank you!

Services Used: Flowers

I was recommended Amanda's Florist from a friend of ours that got married and I am so thankful that she was our florist for our wedding. My flowers were so beautiful and my bouquet was exactly what I pictured and wanted. She is so wonderful and will completely work within your budget, she will make it work so that you get the vision you want! Everything was beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

As the bride, my flowers we're absolutely GORGEOUS! As soon as I held them in my hands, I truly felt like this is what you dream about as a little girl wanting to be a bride. I was also SO pleased with my bridesmaids bouquets. They we're literally mini versions of my bouquet, but not so mini that they weren't absolutely stunning on their own.

Services Used: Flowers

My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She was friendly and easy to work with. Her prices are great and her flowers are beautiful. She is creative and knowledgeable.

Services Used: Flowers

For my wedding I had a very specific look I wanted when it came to my flowers. I wanted a very elegant but very simple look, so I chose ivory roses and ivory hydrangeas. I could not be happier with the way mine looked. Amanda did a great job at turning my vision into reality, and she was very easy to work with. I will reccommend Amanda's Florist to anyone in need of beautiful flowers in the future!

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda, despite being booked already and having a new baby, was willing to do the decor and flowers for my wedding -- and I cannot be happier. She made me a brooch bouquet which was PERFECT for my theme. All of the flowers were exquisite. The peacock feathers were a huge hit among my guests, as well! And the centerpieces -- well... they took my breath away when I first walked in the reception hall. It was everything I had dreamed of, and more. Amanda -- THANK YOU. It was perfect! I can't recommend Amanda's Florist enough!! :)

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda was wonderful. During our first meeting with her, She was totally on the ball! Thinking of coordinating the colors and flowers to even the wrist bands on the corsages! She thought of things I never would have. She was so flexible. She must have done 3 or 4 proposals for me. Trying to match what I wanted in Flowers to my budget! I ended up with beautiful red roses and gold branches with floating candles. Something I never thought I could afford. It looked so elegant. She even did my candy bar which was my favor! Everyone loved it! I would totally recommend Amanda to anyone!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

The flowers that Amanda's did for my wedding were absolutely amazing! I loved them, as well as everyone at the wedding. The centerpieces were fantastic. With the little information that I gave her, Amanda came up with very creative ideas. The flowers were perfect, and helped make my wedding day the same.