Amanda's Florist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Amanda was a dream. I came to her with a very vague idea of what I wanted, only a few photos and words like "romantic" and "organized chaos." She took what I brought to the table and created a stunning flowerscape that really set the scene for my summer afternoon wedding. I visited Amanda's before the wedding to look at the centerpieces and bouquets, which quickly became my favorite part of wedding planning. Additionally, Amanda was incredibly flexible. We had planned to have an outdoor wedding, but with the weekend's fickle weather we decided to move it indoors--and Amanda was able to take the garland that she had created for an outdoor gazebo and convert it to a beautiful swag to hang from the ceiling of a pavilion in less than one day. I cannot possibly say enough to praise Amanda's creativity, flexibility, and value of service. Besides that, she is just a lovely person with whom I hope to stay in touch.

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda's florist is so wonderful!! Amanda met with us for several hours to ensure that I was truely happy with what I decided on. She was dedicated to finding the perfect shade of coral for my bouquet and was very honest when it came to pricing. She knew we were on a budget and she worked with that. Our bouquets and centerpieces were GORGEOUS! We had our cake made and Dessert by Rita and Amanda worked with them to put some flowers on my cake---I didnt have to worry about a thing! To top it all off, Amanda let me stop by and see my flowers the night before my wedding to make sure I was a happy customer which I absolutely was!! She was sooooo wonderful to work with and I recommend them to everyone!

Recently Married

Amanda was awesome. She has so much experience and skill in what she does. I was a first time bride and had a very slim idea of what I wanted at first. She sat down with me and had me look through a book and show her things that caught my eye. Based on that, my personality, and my budget she told me exactly what I wanted and she was right. All of my flowers turned out beautifully.

Recently Married

Amanda provided us with the perfect flowers. We had an initial meeting with Amanda, during which I provided some basic ideas for bouquets. She made everything even better than I could have imagined. She was responsive and just so nice to work with. I would highly recommend using Amanda's Florist for your wedding. Thank you Amanda!!

Lindsay
05/02/2015

Amanda is an amazing person and so much fun to work with. I walked in with a mishmosh of ideas and she pulled out something beautiful and brilliant and beyond my wildest dreams. We wanted something outside the norm so we stuck with a palette of white/ivory and light greens in both the flowers and greenery, to coordinate with my wedding palette and to compliment the purple dresses, groomsmen vests/ties, table linens, etc. Hydrangeas, Irish Bells, seedum, eucalyptus, dianthus, and more that I can't even think of. She made us 2 gorgeous huge arrangements to flank us during the ceremony, bridesmaid bouquets, mine with hyacinths, which I know was a new one to work with - and she did an amazing job. Boutonnieres and corsages and we also had center pieces on each table, and various vases and bud vases filled and set out around the inside of the Vandiver mansion where the Cocktail hour was to be held. Amanda created amazing arrangements that we were proud to have and she offered honest feedback and helpful suggestions and workarounds during the planning process. I couldn't have found a better vendor to work with as she brought the vision I had to light, before I even knew what I wanted it to look like. Thanks Amanda and team! You are the BEST, in my opinion!

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda is a true professional and I was so happy to have expertise guide us with our wedding day floral arrangements. I had fallen in love with a photograph that showed beautiful oxblood and red orange flowers in a delicate blue and white china vase and she did EVERYTHING in her power to make that happen for me. I know nothing about floral arrangement and she took the reigns and was very clear to me what would be possible, what wouldn't be possible and how we could make it work. She went above and beyond the call of duty with helping me find the perfect blue and white vessels for the centerpieces and her professionalism made every step and decision very easy. I trusted every suggestion she had, knowing that she is an expert in her craft, and our floral arrangements turned out just how I imagined they would only better. From my bouquet to the centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres, Amanda nailed the vision spot on. Her shop is adorable, too! My husband and I are looking forward to stopping in for our future floral needs in the near future!

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda was so awesome! We met with her and discussed our vision for what we wanted, and she was immediately on the same page and even offered suggestions that we hadn't considered! It was obvious from the very beginning that she wanted to give us what we wanted and had no interest in overcharging us for things we didn't need in order to accomplish what we wanted, which, when it comes to flowers, she could have easily done, as neither me nor my husband know that much about flowers and their pricing. You can really tell that she wants to provide something that will make her customers happy while maintaining her integrity as an artist, and we completely appreciate that quality about her. Her pricing was incredibly fair and she was so easy to work with. I highly recommend her services to anyone who is in need of a florist. She did exactly what I wanted and I got so many compliments on my bouquets.

Services Used: Flowers

Simply amazing! Amanda was so helpful, detail oriented, and creative throughout our entire planning process. She surpassed my expectations and I could tell that she really cared about making everything perfect. She came up with ideas that I hadn't even thought of but was honest about areas where she thought we could save money. She really strives to make the bride and groom's vision come to life and I would strongly recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Recently Married

She was genuine, helpful, and creative. She brought our dream wedding to real life!

Services Used: Flowers

I was very impressed with this florist. She was able to actualize my vision by getting to know me as a person and my vision for the wedding. I asked for a few unique flowers and she gave me everything I wanted and for a reasonable price!

1+ year ago

When I started pricing flowers I was shocked at how expensive they were! When I came to Amanda, she was able to give me beautiful flowers at a reasonable price! She was so quick at responding to my emails and worked closely with me to give me exactly what I was looking for. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day they were exactly what I had imagined. They matched the romantic garden look I was going for at my Swan Harbor wedding. I would definitely use Amanda again in the future :)

Kristyn
1 Review
05/17/2014

Amanda was fabulous to work with, she worked closely with me and helped to develop my exact vision, even though I changed my mind several times!!! I recommend Amanda 100%!!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda's Florist was fantastic! I used ferns for my ceremony and they were the absolute biggest beautiful ferns I have ever seen - and very affordable.

If I had found Amanda earlier I would have had them do my flowers for the whole wedding. Our initial searches of florists turned up many over priced and rude vendors - therefore I decided to do the flowers myself. Amanda was the exact opposite. I talked with her when picking up my ferns and she showed me how she would have been able to take the flowers that I wanted and worked with my budget to make it work. She even gave me many tips on how to care for the flowers I was using that I didn't even purchase from her. I thought this was over and beyond what she needed to do however she even went a step further. She said if things did not work out with my flowers that she would try to get flowers together for me as long as I let her know Thursday before my Saturday wedding. What an angel and so unbelievable that she would go to those great lengths when I had only bought two ferns from her. I will be recommending Amanda to anyone who is having a wedding or needs flowers for any occasion. I cannot recommend this florist more.

Mara
05/03/2014

Amanda was wonderful to work with. She provided samples,great detail, and was able to transform my ideas into beautiful end results. I absolutely loved my bouquet and got so many compliments . The arch of flowers also gave that extra pop of color and aesthetics needed to top it all off . Everything was perfect !

1+ year ago

Amanda did all of the flowers for my wedding and I cannot say enough great things about her and her work! When I first came to meet with her I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and Amanda spent a lot of time with me trying to figure out exactly what I wanted. She was very patient and listened to exactly what I wanted, even at times when I wasn’t totally sure of what I wanted. She was always very responsive to questions and so easy to work with. All of the flowers that Amanda did were amazing! The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning. I loved my bouquet, it was the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen. Because I had given Amanda so many different pictures and ideas, I wasn’t sure what the bouquet would end up looking like. But, it exceeded my wildest expectations. It was exactly what I had asked for, but better. I received so many compliments on all of the flowers. Our guests really loved the rose petal walkway and I am so glad that I got it because it looks gorgeous in my wedding photos. The centerpieces were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. We also purchased arrangements for the altar and they added a beautiful pop of color to all of our photos. I am so happy with the flowers and I think they made an already perfect day even more perfect.

wendi lee
1 Review
03/30/2014

Amanda was the best! We had some unique requests in the way of wedding flowers and she very creatively made them happen. She personally set up our flowers at the venue, and made sure all was perfect. We give her our very highest recommendation. She is awesome.