Amanda's Florist

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply amazing! Amanda was so helpful, detail oriented, and creative throughout our entire planning process. She surpassed my expectations and I could tell that she really cared about making everything perfect. She came up with ideas that I hadn't even thought of but was honest about areas where she thought we could save money. She really strives to make the bride and groom's vision come to life and I would strongly recommend her to anyone getting married!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was genuine, helpful, and creative. She brought our dream wedding to real life!

• Flexibility: 5.0

When I started pricing flowers I was shocked at how expensive they were! When I came to Amanda, she was able to give me beautiful flowers at a reasonable price! She was so quick at responding to my emails and worked closely with me to give me exactly what I was looking for. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day they were exactly what I had imagined. They matched the romantic garden look I was going for at my Swan Harbor wedding. I would definitely use Amanda again in the future :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was fabulous to work with, she worked closely with me and helped to develop my exact vision, even though I changed my mind several times!!! I recommend Amanda 100%!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Kristyn
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda's Florist was fantastic! I used ferns for my ceremony and they were the absolute biggest beautiful ferns I have ever seen - and very affordable.

If I had found Amanda earlier I would have had them do my flowers for the whole wedding. Our initial searches of florists turned up many over priced and rude vendors - therefore I decided to do the flowers myself. Amanda was the exact opposite. I talked with her when picking up my ferns and she showed me how she would have been able to take the flowers that I wanted and worked with my budget to make it work. She even gave me many tips on how to care for the flowers I was using that I didn't even purchase from her. I thought this was over and beyond what she needed to do however she even went a step further. She said if things did not work out with my flowers that she would try to get flowers together for me as long as I let her know Thursday before my Saturday wedding. What an angel and so unbelievable that she would go to those great lengths when I had only bought two ferns from her. I will be recommending Amanda to anyone who is having a wedding or needs flowers for any occasion. I cannot recommend this florist more.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was wonderful to work with. She provided samples,great detail, and was able to transform my ideas into beautiful end results. I absolutely loved my bouquet and got so many compliments . The arch of flowers also gave that extra pop of color and aesthetics needed to top it all off . Everything was perfect !

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Mara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda did all of the flowers for my wedding and I cannot say enough great things about her and her work! When I first came to meet with her I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and Amanda spent a lot of time with me trying to figure out exactly what I wanted. She was very patient and listened to exactly what I wanted, even at times when I wasn’t totally sure of what I wanted. She was always very responsive to questions and so easy to work with. All of the flowers that Amanda did were amazing! The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning. I loved my bouquet, it was the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen. Because I had given Amanda so many different pictures and ideas, I wasn’t sure what the bouquet would end up looking like. But, it exceeded my wildest expectations. It was exactly what I had asked for, but better. I received so many compliments on all of the flowers. Our guests really loved the rose petal walkway and I am so glad that I got it because it looks gorgeous in my wedding photos. The centerpieces were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. We also purchased arrangements for the altar and they added a beautiful pop of color to all of our photos. I am so happy with the flowers and I think they made an already perfect day even more perfect.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was the best! We had some unique requests in the way of wedding flowers and she very creatively made them happen. She personally set up our flowers at the venue, and made sure all was perfect. We give her our very highest recommendation. She is awesome.

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
wendi lee
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda is awesome! I really can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with her for my wedding. First let me say that one of my wedding day disasters was avoided because she had the foresight to understand that my 2 yr old niece probably could handle the pomander I had requested and brought a smaller "just in case" version that was perfect! I was a very indecisive bride when showed up at Amanda's and she helped me form/clarify my wedding floral vision. I made a few last minute changes just a few weeks before the wedding (adding arrangements) and it was no problem. I tend to do most of my communication via e-mail and Amanda was always prompt with her responses. We did a prove-out a few weeks early that I was able to see at the shop and she sent me photos of my arrangements the days before my wedding to make sure I was still happy. Amanda will be my florist for all my future needs.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda did such an awesome job with my wedding flowers!! I'm not the type of person who really knows much about flowers so I really needed her help when I first met her. She coaxed some ideas out of my head and using that I eventually found some photos online that emulated these. I sent them to her, and I can't even tell you how happy I am with the results. Absolutely PERFECT!! I could not have imagined them coming out any better. I keep looking at my bouquet and smiling. If you're getting married in the Harford County area, you definitely have to stop by and see Amanda, you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
June
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda is an incredible florist. She designed my bouquets, centerpieces and isle decorations for my September 2013 wedding at the Vandiver Inn (this review is inexcusably late!) I was not a well-planned bride and had a very rudimentary idea as far as what I wanted in theme and color. When I came to see Amanda for the first time, all I could tell her was that I wanted “lots of colors.” She helped me narrow down my ideas and worked with me tirelessly until I had a better understanding of what I really wanted. She designed centerpieces for me around beer bottles – and then I ended up scrapping that idea a few weeks prior to the wedding. When I decided to use little white pitchers as my centerpieces, she was flexible and made the makeshift vases work even though she had never worked with these particular pitchers before. They turned out incredible and the look was charming and unique. My bouquet was one of the most beautiful decorations in the whole wedding. I told Amanda I wanted wild flowers and lots of colors. She took my scattered ideas and turned them into something far greater than I could have ever imagined. My bridesmaids’ bouquets were also very beautiful and all of the boutonnieres and corsages looked great as well. I am so grateful to Amanda for all of her hard work. I would definitely recommend Amanda to any customer – particularly if you are having an event at the Vandiver. She knows the venue very well and will understand how to take your ideas, themes, and colors and make them work with the venue. I have no doubt, however, that Amanda would be able to make any customer, at any venue, very happy. She is professional, kind, and listens to what the customer wants (or in my case, helped me figure out what I wanted!) Thank you, Amanda!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was a joy to work with. I went a little crazy on Pinterest before my wedding and had a lot of weird ideas about the flowers. Amanda made them all happen and was excited for the challenge. So many people warned me when planning the wedding how expensive the flowers can be. I told Amanda my budget and we worked together to make it happen and still look like a million bucks. She had great suggestions for flowers that would be in season that would look just as beautiful. Amanda did a beautiful job and the flowers not only looked amazing, but added a wonderful aroma to the day. She made it magical.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful shop, fantastic owner, and funny!

Amanda was such a wonderful owner to work with! She provided one-on-one consultation services for myself and a bridesmaid, hands on planning, we got to see a preview and design our bouquets from a small sampling of what she had on hand, and the whole process was pretty easy.

Days before the wedding she contacted me, we incorporated brooches into my bridesmaids' bouquets, and we went to the store to see them finished and make any changes, if needed (none were). I loved working with Amanda and her crew. Fantastic job, she did amazing!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Amanda for my wedding on 9/21- 2 days before the wedding she told me to come see what she had started. When I got there, I realized I didn't like some of the color choices I had made and told her. She was so flexible and willing to change all the bridal bouquets. I would recommend her to anyone! She was always so pleasant and you could tell she really enjoyed her job. Thank you Amanda's Florist!!!! It was a pleasure working with you

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was a joy to work with from our first meeting. After looking around for a florist I was quite sure I wanted her to be in charge of our flowers. She made our bouquets simple and elegant- exactly how I envisioned. I highly recommend her work to anyone looking- you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda's did an absolutely wonderful job with the bouquets for our bridal party! We had a relatively small wedding so all I needed was bouquets for my bridesmaids but Amanda handled even those like they were everything to the wedding. She was very helpful with selecting the right flowers and colors that I needed. i also had a special request, my fiance is in the Army Infantry and I wanted to use an Infantry Cord to wrap my bouquet (its a very thick parachute type cord) and Amanda didn't even bat an eye at my request. My bouquet and those of my bridesmaids turned out absolutely gorgeous on the day of the wedding! The flowers even arrived before we did and were already in vases of water for us. Their cost is also extremely reasonable, especially for the quality of service and caliber of people you get!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
410-939-5403
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards