Yana Beauty Studio

Yana Beauty Studio

As seen on TLC's 'Wedding Day Makeover'

19347 Ventura Blvd.
Tarzana , CA 91356 | map
Services: Facial, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massage, Spa
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us
Hello and thank you for taking a look at our profile.  I am Yana, founder of Yana Beauty Studio. My love for the world of beauty has developed into a career in makeup artistry working with celebrities such as Christina Aguilera, Maria Shriver, Kelsey Grammer, L.A. mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Hispanic stars Aylin Mujica and Susana Dosamantes just to name a few.

There is nothing more striking than a woman that walks into a room with confidence and poise. Here at Yana Beauty Studio, our main philosophy centers around women looking and feeling empowered with the right makeup application, a little bit of pampering and some personal attention. Yana Beauty Studio provides a full range of on location beauty services from makeup and hair styling to skin and spa services so that you can relax as our team of beauty experts gives you our utmost attention. Our ultimate goal is take your personal vision and your individual expression and make you look and feel gorgeous. In addition to our on location services, Yana Beauty Studio offers group workshops or individual consultations to empower you to create your own flawless and stunning look.

Our attention to meeting your beauty needs is unparalleled. Book us today for your private trial or consultation.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yana is amazing!!! My make up for my special day was spectacular! Everyone in my wedding looked great!!! She is a true professional who takes her time to make sure everything looks great. She asks for feedback if you like what she is doing and the end result is great!

• Wedding: 04/22/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Inna
1 Review
Endorsements
Yana Beauty Studio is head and shoulders the best in Southern California. As a wedding planner, I have to know what is best for my brides. With enthusiasm and confidence I ALWAYS refer Yana. She has the experience and abilities to make every bride feel beautiful on her wedding day. She finds the natural beauty that exists in each woman and simply "enhances" it. I love when we receive photos from wedding we've done together. The bride always looks like herself, yet flawless. Yana has a top notch team too. Whether you work with Yana herself, Tara or Davee, your will feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day.
Associations I Belong to
Yana Beauty Studio is a wedding makeup & hair artist from los angeles. We service weddings througout the local area, including Los Angeles, Malibu, and Beverly Hills. Yana Beauty Studio is a professional wedding makeup & hair artist that has been part of the los angeles wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in airbrush makeup and bridal updos
323-630-5645
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards