White Horse Carriage Co

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Thanks so much for making our wedding so special. I loved arriving to my wedding tree altar by horse and carriage. It felt so elegant and classic.
My parents said that riding in the horse and carriage was one if their favorite moments of my wedding. My guests were blown away. They said my wedding was like a fairy tale. I could not agree more!! You and your husband and angel were so sweet and kind. We cannot thank you enough. You also impressed us by showing up on time and helping us start our wedding promptly.

We love our wedding pictures and the carriage adds that magical element.

Also I am appreciative to you because you were always available by phone and email to discuss the details and logistics. I would recommend white horse carriage to all my friends and family.

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
Paso Robles, CA 93446

Available throughout California's Central Coast, we are a horse drawn carriage service offering stunning white mares and elegant white carriages with midnight blue velvet interior.

Arrive for your wedding and capture the attention of your guests with the thunder of hooves and the elegance that only a horse drawn coach can create. Our fairy tale horse drawn carriages will truly command a spectacular mood for your wedding day.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Transportation
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s