Westbury Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We had an excellent experience using Westbury Manor for our July 17 wedding. Everyone at Westbury Manor was professional and helpful and gave us the most beautiful wedding day. Westbury Manor was the first of many venues I looked at for my wedding, and I couldn't help but compare every other venue to this one. The beautiful grounds and ballroom were exactly what I had envisioned for my special day. My groom also loved the atmosphere and the food tasting really sealed the deal for us. Everyone raves about the food at Westbury Manor, and we found out for ourselves that this is true. There are so many options for cocktail hour and dinner and we liked that we could add on extras such as a shrimp display, tropical drink bar, and "Take Me Home" baggies of warm pretzels and zeppoles. Westbury Manor helped us to really personalize our day and our Maitre D', Sandra, was so helpful and attentive to us the entire time. My guests all had a great time and I know choosing Westbury Manor was absolutely the right choice for us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1100 Jericho Turnpike, Westbury, NY 11590

Westbury Manor is a traditional Victorian mansion with formal English gardens and classically elegant banquet rooms. Every moment of your affair will be a memory in the making in one of our beautifully appointed ballrooms or outdoors on our six acres of lavishly planted grounds.

At the Westbury Manor you will experience the beauty of ... read more

At the Westbury Manor you will experience the beauty of the changing seasons. With our entrancing landscapes featuring fountains, falls, and hundreds of captivating flowers, your guests will be transported to a country wonderland throughout the year. Visit us today and allow us to help you create a timeless, unique experience that will exceed all your expectations.

Our mission is to provide detailed, personalized service that makes a customer's event harmonious without stress in planning by having trust in the financial commitments made to our organization. We always provide you and your guests with the level of service and food quality that far exceeds expectations, leaving a positive experience and wonderful memories that ensure a strong, repeated and conscious image of our facility and organization. To make our home become your home during your visit at Westbury Manor.

For additional information, please call (516) 333-7117 or visit us on the web at www.westburymanor.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
If you're looking to have an event with the following criteria met, then you MUST check out Westbury Manor: 1- EXCEPTIONAL service 2- GREAT food 3- AWESOME grounds (for photos and outdoor cocktail hour/ceremonies) 4- TREMENDOUS value 5- Ownership that REALLY cares. So there you have it! But don't just take my word for it, give them a call and see for yourself! -John, Owner Silverfox Photography