Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect place to get married and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. As a bride there are so many details to take care of and decisions to make; I have to say working with the staff at the Wentworth was truly a pleasure. We worked with Gina and she took our vision and turned it into a fairy tale. We got married on June 20,2009 and our guests continue to tell us that they have never been to a more beautiful wedding. I could truly go on about our experience, but If i could leave you with one last thought. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue, spectacular food, elegant decor, and a planner who has an eye for every last detail I truly think Wentworth by the Sea is your fairy tale waiting to be planned.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
588 Wentworth Road, New Castle, NH 03854
Welcome to the AAA Four Diamond Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa overlooking Little Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean in New Castle, New Hampshire. Since 1874, the Wentworth by the Sea has stood as a landmark hotel commanding postcard-perfect views of the waterfront. Reopened in 2003 after a spectacular renovation and expansion, our hotel i s once again one of the Grand Destinations on the East Coast. Guests enjoy a location five minutes from downtown Portsmouth featuring wonderful shopping, dining and historic charm, and just an hour north of Boston. Moments from seacoast attractions and sparkling beaches, the Wentworth by the Sea will far surpass your highest expectations.
Details
Maximum capacity: 250
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa is a wedding reception venue from Portsmouth, NH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New England, Seacoast Destination Weddings, and Beyond. Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa is a professional wedding reception venue that has been part of the New Hampshire wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in elegant and beautiful weddings