Wendy Hickok Photography
Photographing events in the Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC, Maryland, Eastern Shore Regions.
1704 Nimitz Drive
Annapolis, MD 21401  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Profile   Reviews (41)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us
As a photographer, I strive to connect directly to my artistic vision as well as provide a peaceful environment for all my clients. My passion is to create and capture long lasting memories for everyone I work with. I guarantee honesty, artistic professional photographs, and to be a positive addition to any event. I trained at Hallmark Institute of Photography to become a certified professional photographer. Since my graduation I have photographed hundreds of weddings and in several different states! It is my goal to eventually photograph at least one wedding in every state in the US. Communication is key to any relationship and I believe you should have it with your photographer! I want my clients to have fun and be totally satisfied with their experience with Wendy Hickok Photography.
Associations I Belong To

"Wedding Professionals Networking Group"

410-280-1690
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire