Wendy Hickok Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What can I say, Wendy was absolutely great to work with! Not only are her photos breathtakingly beautiful, but she is also super personable, puts you at ease in front of the camera, and she is also a very smart and organized businesswoman. She was on top of things throughout the planning process. She was attentive, on time, and I knew that I could not only trust her to know exactly what shots I would want, but I also knew that the photos would be absolutely stunning. I didn't even need to give her a shot list, she took care of it for me! I am beyond excited to fill my home with the gorgeous pictures that Wendy captured. Thank you, Wendy!!

Wendy Hickok Photography responded with the following comments:

I loved photographing your wedding Lauren!! It is always such a joy when my brides say present, have fun, and really revel in the love of a wedding day! So happy that I made you happy on your STUNNING wedding day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1704 Nimitz Drive, Annapolis, MD 21401
BLOG

Photographing events in the Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC, Maryland, Eastern Shore Regions.

Email me at wendy@hickokphotography.com! I want to get to know you!

Email me at wendy@hickokphotography.com! I want to get to know you!

As a photographer, I strive to connect directly to my artistic vision as well as provide a peaceful environment for all my clients. My passion is to create and capture long lasting memories for everyone I work with. I guarantee honesty, artistic professional photographs, and to be a positive addition to any event. I trained at Hallmark Institute of Photography to become a certified professional photographer. Since my graduation I have photographed hundreds of weddings and in several different states! It is my goal to eventually photograph at least one wedding in every state in the US. Communication is key to any relationship and I believe you should have it with your photographer! I want my clients to have fun and be totally satisfied with their experience with Wendy Hickok Photography.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 2003
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (20)
Wendy from Wendy Hickok Photography not only takes gorgeous photos but her images tell a story. She takes her time getting to know her clients, develops a product that fits them perfectly and the photos that result have a perfect style and grace. We at the Annapolis Maritime Museum love having her in our space because she knows how to truly bring the beauty out of her surroundings and the people within it. She is an absolute pleasure.
PROS I KNOW (139) View All 139 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Wendy Hickok Photography is a wedding Photographer from Annapolis, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Wendy Hickok Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Annapolis, Baltimore, and DC wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings, events, and portraits for fantastic clients!