Wendy Hickok Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had our engagement pictures done in OCT and they turned out AMAZING. Wendy made us feel very comfy during the photo shoot. Family will be getting copies for XMAS gifts this year. Can't wait to see her magic at the WEDDING :)

Wendy Hickok Photography responded with the following comments:

I love getting to know my clients during engagement shoots! It helps me get to know my couples so I'm not a stranger on their wedding day and an excuse for them to have a photographic date!! So glad you love them!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1704 Nimitz Drive, Annapolis, MD 21401
BLOG

Photographing events in the Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC, Maryland, Eastern Shore Regions.

As a photographer, I strive to connect directly to my artistic vision as well as provide a peaceful environment for all my clients. My passion is to create and capture long lasting memories for everyone I work with. I guarantee honesty, artistic professional photographs, and to be a positive addition to any event. I trained at Hallmark Institute of Photography to become a certified professional photographer. Since my graduation I have photographed hundreds of weddings and in several different states! It is my goal to eventually photograph at least one wedding in every state in the US. Communication is key to any relationship and I believe you should have it with your photographer! I want my clients to have fun and be totally satisfied with their experience with Wendy Hickok Photography.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
PROS I KNOW (128) View All 128 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)