Adriana Marie Events

Annapolis, MD View map
$7,000 Package Price

$7,000 Package Price

Adriana Marie Events is a full-service event coordination studio serving the Annapolis, Maryland area and destinations.With experience in many aspects of the event industry we guarantee a creative, unique, organized and peaceful planning experience. No wedding is too big or too small, too casual or too extraordinary to be made into the most memorable celebration of your lifetime. We offer services from full planning and event design.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$103

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Philippa
    Philippa B. Married on 11/06/2021

Perfection in wedding planning

Adrianna and her team supported our family through the early parts of planning our daughter's wedding, stuck with us through a year-long Covid delay with words of support and encouragement to an anxious couple, and orchestrated the final event with exacting, calm, and detailed perfection. I could not have asked for more from a wedding planner - and her crew! Our experience with Adrianna and her team made clear how valuable a true professional planner can be! Kudos and Bravo to the whole team.
  • Haley
    Haley P. Married on 10/16/2021

Adriana Marie Events made our dream wedding come true!

Adriana and her team were incredible to work with from the very early stages of planning to our wedding day. She is a wealth of knowledge, guiding us and our families through the world of wedding planning with professionalism, thoughtfulness and ease. Her commitment to making our vision come to life made us feel so confident in every decision we made. We could not recommend Adriana Marie Events more highly as they made our wedding day more special and unforgettable than we could've ever imagined!
  • Clare
    Clare B. Married on 05/30/2021

Worth every.single.penny

I don't even know where to begin (which pretty much sums up why I hired Adriana in the first place). Adriana does an INCREDIBLE job and can literally make anyone's wedding dreams/visions come to life. I have been to a few weddings she has designed - from jewel tones to fall inspiration w/ actual pomegranates on the tables - and she does such an impeccable job you think to yourself, "I could do Moroccan colors, I could do a nautical scheme." I am a very indecisive person and coming up with a timeless vision was so hard. She made such a simple idea into something I never dreamed of and even pulled through for me towards the end to get some upgrades on rentals. Adriana is so, so talented at her craft and has hired some stellar staff to work along side her. Shes not only kick @$$ at her job, but she is hands down, the easiest, most professional person I have ever worked with. She is a beautiful soul, inside and out, and does everything in her power to make your day go as seamlessly as possible.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nick & Claire
    40 photos · 04/28/2018

Party Plus Tents + Events Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

We all adore Adriana with Adriana Marie Events! Her organic style and calm demeanor are just two of her endless talents!

Main & Market Main & Market Wedding Caterers

We love Adriana, she is a joy to work with and does a fabulous job!

Wendy Hickok Photography Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

Adriana is such a fun planner to work with! Totally professional, smiley, and fun on your wedding day! I am so happy when she works with my clients and I hope to work more with her in the future! Hire her for her creativity and eye for design.

1818 Margaret Ave Annapolis, MD, 21401
Location of (Adriana Marie Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding