1818 Margaret Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Adriana Marie Events

Adriana Marie Events is a full-service event coordination studio serving the Annapolis, Maryland area and destinations.With experience in many aspects of the event industry we guarantee a creative, unique, organized and peaceful planning experience. No wedding is too big or too small, too casual or too extraordinary to be made into the most memorable celebration of your lifetime. We offer services from full planning and event design, to day-of coordination and execution.

Follow Adriana Marie Events on

Adriana Marie Events 6
Adriana Marie Events 7

Allison Boyd · Married on 08/17/2019

Adriana is the best!

Hiring Adriana was the best decision we made when starting our wedding planning process. I knew that I was going to need some help turning my vision into a reality while working full time and planning an out-of-town wedding. Adriana made the whole process so smooth and stress-free for us, especially leading up to and on the big day when we knew everything was taken care of. We used a partial planning and month-of coordination package with her.

From our first conversation, she turned my words into a beautiful vision board and recommended the greatest vendors which allowed me to run with the planning, which I really enjoyed. She seamlessly took over communication with all the vendors about 2 months out, which really allowed us to focus on all of the last minute details. Her attention to detail is unparalleled- from creating a down to the minute timeline, to guiding me in logistics like where to get ready at, to ensuring that we got our menus and escort cards at the end of the night. With her guidance, our venue looked absolutely magical, and by her being there for the set up, she was able to make some crucial last minute decisions.  Her whole team was so friendly and helpful throughout the day and night.

I truly cannot say enough good things about Adriana and her team. They are friendly, professional, creative, and thorough. Having her expertise allowed us to completely enjoy our wedding planning, and most importantly, the wedding day itself! We will forever look back on our wedding with gratitude to her. For anyone who is thinking about a wedding planner, Adriana is the best there is!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Tara Lutz · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Support and Guidance!

Adriana has wonderful taste, vision, and her experience in this business is very beneficial! My husband and I both work full time and were planning our wedding from out of state. Adriana made this process so easy and stress-free! We did not have a clear idea of exactly what we wanted for our big day and we were looking for many ideas and suggestions. Adriana did a great job making suggestions but also helping us make our design and vision reflect who we were as a couple. She took care of any and all communication needs between us and our vendors. She also knew exactly which vendors would be a good match for our wedding- they all did an amazing job! So thankful for her guidance and our relationship throughout this process. She did a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Adriana Marie Events 8

Molly Mcnamara · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Adriana was incredible. I cannot have imagined our weekend happening the way it did without her. As a dual military couple, we had little time to plan. She was flexible in her coordination, and after one phone call she seemed to know exactly what we wanted for our day. She responded promptly to every request we made, and was always one step ahead of us in planning! The event was spectacular. Her attention to detail was remarkable. It hailed during cocktail hour on our wedding day and she handled it with grace. Guests didn't even know things were not going perfectly as planned! I recommend her to absolutely everyone. You are making a mistake if you don't use her!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Adriana Marie Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 103.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Party Plus Tents + Events
    Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

We all adore Adriana with Adriana Marie Events! Her organic style and calm demeanor are just two of her endless talents!

• Main & Market
    Main & Market Wedding Caterers

We love Adriana, she is a joy to work with and does a fabulous job!

• Wendy Hickok Photography
    Wendy Hickok Photography Wedding Photographers

Adriana is such a fun planner to work with! Totally professional, smiley, and fun on your wedding day! I am so happy when she works with my clients and I hope to work more with her in the future! Hire her for her creativity and eye for design.

• 1818 Margaret Ave Annapolis, 21401 See on map