Wellington Place

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I used Wellington Place for our Wedding Reception. We live on the east coast and only went off what we had seen on the internet when we chose Wellington. I had read recent good reviews and the package choices seemed very straight forward as everything was included and all we had to do was make the choices making it easy to plan from far away. Our ceremony was on the strip and they provided transportation for all of our guests. When we arrived the service was awesome. I was so impressed with everything! I really didnt know what to expect and it truly exceeded my expectations. The venue is beautiful, the decor was perfect, the food was amazing and the staff was awesome! The DJ was great! everyone had such a good time and we also used their photo booth vendor which was a blast and we also got a really cute book with all the photo strips everyone had taken. I would absolutely recommend Wellington to anyone, Local or someone planning from out of state.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake
LOCATION
6985 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89117

Wellington Place, where every day is a Great Day!

Wellington Place offers a unique banquet venue with Mediterranean ambiance, gourmet cuisine and professional service. We will assist you every step of the way in hosting a beautiful and memorable celebration to cherish a lifetime.

One of the many benefits of selecting our venue for your special day, is that our packages provide everyth ing you'll need for your Vegas destination wedding and reception.

Please feel free to give us a call: (702) 310.5846 and one of our qualified and professional event planners will be delighted to assist you.

Details