Wellington Place

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding isn't until April 2016, but not being able to go to Vegas to review the choices, we've had to rely on the courtesy and professionalism of personnel at the venues we were interested in. After looking at several on the internet and talking to personnel at each, I knew immediately that we would go with Wellington Place. Angela had us "hello" and my wavering came to a complete halt! The office was getting ready to close and Angela took the time to talk to me and email me information immediately. The service she gave has been unmatched. If the facilities, food and all other services are anywhere close to Angela's courtesy, then I know we are in for a wonderful wedding and reception and a great first day to our future together.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
6985 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89117

Wellington Place, where every day is a Great Day!

Wellington Place offers a unique banquet venue with Mediterranean ambiance, gourmet cuisine and professional service. We will assist you every step of the way in hosting a beautiful and memorable celebration to cherish a lifetime.

One of the many benefits of selecting our venue for your special day, is that our packages provide everything you'll need for your Vegas destination wedding and reception.

Please feel free to give us a call: (702) 310.5846 and one of our qualified and professional event planners will be delighted to assist you.

+/- read less