Wellington Place

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am a hard-to-please perfectionist and the Wellington Place exceeded my expectations. If you search long and hard enough on the internet, you'll find just as many bad reviews as you do good ones. And that was my experience when researching WP.

I planned the entire reception via email. Booked the DJ, photographer and videographer via email through WP. Ordered my food via email. Chose my cake and decorations vie email and photos. They were much more calm and relaxed in the process than me, but I realized it's because they're pros.

Everyone I worked with was extremely helpful and made me feel like I was the only bride at the moment (even though I know that was not the case).

When I arrived on site (for my reception as I was not able to see the venue beforehand), it was like I did everything myself. It was perfect. I was greeted immediately. The bar tender knew what I was drinking practically before I did.

They were able to accommodate my gluten free requests. The top layer of my cake was gluten free and the cake was just absolutely beautiful. The gluten free layer was delicious and the frosting was to die for!

The DJ was awesome. The photographer and videographer were as well.

Everything was just wonderful. Not one bad thing to say and thrilled to report how wonderful my wedding was because of Team Wellington's hard work, attention to detail and genuine concern for making my big day a successful one.

Thank you Team Wellington.

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake
LOCATION
6985 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89117

Wellington Place, where every day is a Great Day!

Wellington Place offers a unique banquet venue with Mediterranean ambiance, gourmet cuisine and professional service. We will assist you every step of the way in hosting a beautiful and memorable celebration to cherish a lifetime.

One of the many benefits of selecting our venue for your special day, is that our packages provide everything you'll need for your Vegas destination wedding and reception.

Please feel free to give us a call: (702) 310.5846 and one of our qualified and professional event planners will be delighted to assist you.

+/- read less