Wedgewood Corona

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

This review is for Wedgewood at The Retreat. I will make this short and sweet and to the point! I have to say my main experience has been through Liz and in the beginning with Casey. Throughout the entire year long planning process Liz made it very helpful and easy to reach out to her with any questions. I just got married this past weekend and she was very professional and was straight to the point with any questions I had. All my guests mentioned the venue looked amazing and I know Wedgewood coordinated everything through their suggested vendors. I loved everything from my cake, DJ, Florist, to the ease of dropping everything off during rehearsal to having everything set up on the day of the wedding. Liz ensured my requested drinks and food were on our sweethearts table before the guests to ensure we ate. All my guests wished the day didn't end and I wish I can get married all over again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
The Champions Club at The Retreat, 8007 Softwinds Drive, Corona, CA 92883
BLOG

The Perfect Fit

Whether you dream of getting married amidst gorgeous waterfalls, dazzling your guests with a beautiful outdoor reception or celebrating with a backdrop of breathtaking valley views, your perfect wedding venue awaits at one of Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center’s two stunning Corona locations.

Wedgewood Glen Ivy

·      ... read more

Wedgewood Glen Ivy

·      Awe-inspiring views of waterfalls, lakes and mountains

·      Outdoor ceremony site with gazebo

·      Scenic patio for cocktail hour

·      Balcony overlooking the valley

·      Elegant, climate-controlled pavilion with floor-to-ceiling windows

·      Space for up to 220 guests

Wedgewood at The Retreat

·      Located in a high-end gated community

·      Picturesque Tuscan villa clubhouse and fountain

·      Outdoor ceremony site with panoramic views of mountains, valley and golf course

·      Choice of indoor banquet hall or outdoor terrace for reception

·      Spacious bride and groom changing rooms

·      Accommodates up to 225 guests

Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center brings 30 years of expertise to every wedding, offers a variety of affordable, customizable, all-inclusive wedding packages and has venues across California, Nevada, Arizona and Colorado—so you're sure to find the perfect fit. Call (866) 966-3009 or email events@wedgewoodbanquet.com to schedule a consultation and start planning the wedding of your dreams, stress free.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1986
Wedgewood Corona is a wedding venue, ceremony site, and banquet hall from Corona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Norco, Yorba Linda, and Santa Ana . Wedgewood Corona is a professional wedding venue, location, and ceremony site that has been part of the Corona wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in destination weddings, beach weddings, banquet halls, wedding location, ceremony location, all-inclusive wedding packages, affordable weddings, wedding planning