The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

104 | Corona, CA

104 Reviews for The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings

Samantha Leatherman · Married on 04/10/2020

Best Company to work with

From the start this company was very friendly and bubbly and honest. Everyone that I have worked with here so far has been very professional and responsive and I know that I can trust them with anything; which is very important when planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Maggie Rankin · Married on 03/21/2020

awesome and romantic and lovely

i love how romantic it is and how the weather is

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Alyesse

Alyesse Orr · Married on 01/26/2020

A day to remember!

This review is long past due... It has been such a crazy month and two weeks since our wedding, we wanted to be able not just to express our gratitude but to show what The Retreat is really like that we waited until our pictures we in to be able to not just express with words, but with the views what The Retreat means to us and will always mean. We can't describe in words our experience with everyone who made our wedding a true love story. Let us start with the venue, the most beautiful, romantic, elegant place we looked at through our wedding venue hunt. As soon as my wife and I walked in, we knew the place was special and unique, and what did it for us was our who was to be our future coordinator, who as soon as she greeted us, we knew right and then we were in good hands and The Retreat was meant to be our venue.
    Our amazing, sweetest, kindest, most attentive Wedding Coordinator Caitlin was a sweetheart, she was always there for us and with us all the way to our wedding day. She was a big part of making our wedding a dream come true, she made everything possible no matter how complex sometimes things sounded. We know everyone at The Retreat are amazing people and they surely make everyone feel as part of their family, but we can not emphasize enough how amazing Caitlin was with us. No wedding planning is ever easy I'm sure, but The Staff at the Retreat made it seem like it was. The hardest part of our experience was deciding what we wanted to eat.
    To the wedding day, the most beautiful scenery, all the set up and arrangements were all done to perfection, exactly to the way we wanted. There was no stress, no hustle, no distress, if anything went wrong at any point, believe us, we did not notice, in fact everything was too perfect.
    If we could remember everyone's names at Wedgewood that made this wedding possible believe us we would name them, but we can not thank them enough for making it happen. Our DJ Kyle, he was on top of everything, we gave him an insanely list of songs, some which we are positive not a lot of people would know, and yet he made them all happen, it was incredible. Kim, our wedding captain, what an amazing person, she treated us as royalty, she was on top of everything from the start of the reception and until we all left, she even sent us home with amazing food.
    Now, our Chef, the way he prepared what we call a "Royalty Feast" was done to perfection, and to top it off, he came to greet us while dinner went on to introduce him self and make sure we were enjoying everything, and we know for sure no other place can top that.
    Now, OUR BARTENDER ROCKED... Perfect drinks, knew his stuff and super friendly...
    In conclusion, we will miss everything and everyone from The Retreat, but everything will live on in our mind and hearts, because they made of our wedding "The Dream Wedding". Thank you Caitlin and thank you to everyone who made this amazing day happen in such a perfect way!!!
    We love The Retreat and we wouldn't have made a better choice then that...

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding Dream Come True

Seriously, I could not have asked for a better location and wedding support team then what I got from The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings. I was a bride that needed something that was going to basically plan itself and this was absolutely the best pick I could of ever made. From day 1, the coordinators were amazing to work with and easy to get a hold of for anything we needed. The day of went off without a single hiccup and I couldn't be happier with the experience we had here. Absolutely THE BEST!! If you're looking for a beautiful location at an affordable price for everything you could ever need for wedding, The Retreat is definitely the #1 pick

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • W

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2019

Amazing Venue!

Amia, Delaney, and Kim made my special day so beautiful. The best staff ever! So professional and friendly.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Kari Watrous · Married on 09/07/2019

Recommended

Because I was planning a wedding in under 5 months, I definitely needed an experienced team behind me to help my vision become a reality. Caitlin had my complete confidence and she took care of me every step of the way! When there was a last minute disagreement with the photographer about the day-of timeline, she insisted to straightened it out herself instead of me requiring me to do it which REALLY impressed and helped me. On top of that, her team decided to gift us the upgraded chairs because they wanted to make my wedding even more beautiful (though the standard chairs were also pretty!). On my wedding day, there was a super unfortunate miscommunication with the florist which affected 2 elements of the wedding, but Caitlin was on top of her game and problem-solved the shizz out of it so there was really nothing for me to worry about. Then to make it an even better experience for me, she also gifted us the bar for the whole evening instead of just the cocktail hour that we paid for. Delaney, Caitlin's counterpart, was available and present for anything we needed the whole evening. And Kim, the food coordinator, was AMAZING! We had some severe allergies in our group and I had full confidence they would be taken care of. On top of that, she made sure that my husband and I had time to eat and she made sure to send us home with a generous helping in case we got the late night munchies. Even though Caitlin, Delaney, and Kim do this day in and day out, I felt like a unique bride who was seen with fresh eyes. They all were intentional about understanding my specific needs and interests, and they went above and beyond to satisfy us.

The general process of the planning the wedding was a breeze since their workbook outlines all of the decisions that need to be made. Though I could if i wanted to, I did not need to find any other vendors such as photographer and videographer since they were available as an upgrade. Even though Wedgewood turns out weddings like no one's business, it was an entirely customizable experience and the bride only benefits from the streamlined process. This place is where you get the bang for your buck!

AND, I got feedback from several people who attended our wedding saying this was one of the FAVORITE weddings they ever attended and that the venue couldn't have been any more BEAUTIFUL.

All in all, I know that I would not have been able to have the wedding I had without Wedgewood and the team. I'm so grateful!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Alexandrea

Alexandrea · Married on 07/29/2018

Look no further!

I want to start off by saying if you are looking for the dream wedding venue LOOK NO FURTHER! I just got married here on 07.29.2018. Absolutely everything was like a dream come true. The venue is in a gated community and has the most exquisite views. My family (which is hard to impress) was blown away. Caitlin, where to being? She was a dream come true you truly cannot get any better then her!! I didn't feel like she was my coordinator i felt she was my friend and we had been friends for years. She understood exactly what I was looking for and helped it come to light. She was there for me every step of the way! She helped me to ensure I was staying on top of all the details, coordinate with vendors, my constant calls on little things I wanted to change/add thought the entire process and on my wedding day she helped wipe my tears (both my parents have passed so it was a very emotional time for me), made me laugh to prevent me from running my make-up, bustle my dress and dealt with a bunch of stuff that never was even a blip on my radar because of her. I have to give her a special thank you for encouraging me to do a first look. She shared her person experience when she got married and my husband and I were so moved by it that we changed our minds and did a first look and I am so glad that we did!!! That moment was so perfect and special and did NOT take anything away from our Ceremony.

The food was out of this world the chef did an amazing job!! everyone complemented us on how amazing dinner was and how they couldn't stop eating.

This was a destination wedding for everyone including us and when you have a destination wedding guest expectations are always higher. The Retreat surpassed everyone expectations and left everyone speechless. I've had friends and friends of friends contact me regarding the amazing photos and ask questions about the venue and I tell everyone the same. Go to the Retreat, have Caitlin as your coordinator and you will have the wedding of your dreams if not better.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Monica · Married on 06/28/2018

My wedding was absolutely perfect!! Kaitlyn our wedding coordinator was so amazing and made our day 100% stress free. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely the best service, food, and most beautiful venue you could ask for!! ❤️

Sent on 07/06/2018

The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Jenavie · Married on 06/23/2018

We had such a great experience having our wedding at the Wedgewood Retreat. The staff members were awesome and kept the planning process very smooth and well organized. We loved the fact that everyone there works as a team, so if you don't work with the same person, they still come through with all of your requests and maintain a clear communication. They made our Wedding Day a dream come true. We are so happy with the service provided from the beginning to end of planning and execution. Thanks to Caitlyn, Krystal, and Reanne for all the help provided during our appointments and phone calls. Amia was our coordinator for the day and she did an amazing job. Ceasar was our banquet captain and we absolutely enjoyed having him. He was so accommodating and provided great service. We were also very happy with the DJ, Kyle who had great energy and did such a great job with all of the music queues and announcements. Overall everything exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have picked a better spot to host our special day.

Sent on 07/03/2018

The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you for much for providing your feedback! We are so glad to hear that your wedding was better then expected. We wish you both the best of luck and hope that you stay in touch. Congratulations again!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/29/2018

Many people say that no matter all the amount of planning you do your wedding day won't be perfect and something or things may go wrong but as i sit here on my honeymoon looking back at my wedding day, there is not a thing i would change my wedding day was perfect and its thanks to the amazing staff at wedgewood! I absolutely would recommend them for your wedding you will never regret it !!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best of luck! We hope you had the best honeymoon!

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding at this location! It’s so gorgeous, not what you would expect at all. Everything is located perfectly here, and makes for a great transition from ceremony to reception. The grounds are just beautiful and scenery is amazing. Caitlin and Amia were our coordinators, and were so great throughout the whole process of planning the wedding. We also loved the all-inclusive feature with Wedgewood, made everything so easy to plan. Would definitely recommend this location to friends and family!

Sent on 04/28/2018

The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. Your pictures are gorgeous! We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Nikki · Married on 03/30/2018

This venue is SO beautiful! Everything I was looking for for a romantic wedding! Caitlin and Riannan were a life saver so many times! So willing to answer any and all questions to make everything so stress free! The packages were super customizable and I feel like I got everything I every wanted in my wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Roya · Married on 03/18/2018

I got married at the retreat last weekend and had the absolute best experience. My planner, Caitlin, kept me organized and level headed leading up to the big day and ensured my satisfaction throughout the main event. I highly recommend the Retreat and hope you are lucky enough to have Caitlin and her experience guide you. Happy planning!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Sylvia · Married on 03/02/2018

My daughter got married at The Retreat on March 2nd. The venue is absolutely beautiful! Working with Caitlyn and Riannan was such a pleasure. They were quick to answer all of my questions and to provide anything we needed before, and on the day of the wedding. Planning a wedding is a lot of work! They took a good portion of that burden and handled it all with their expertise and professionalism. Rain was in the forecast on the day of the wedding, my daughter was able to have her wedding outside, before the rain came. It was stunning! It was the wedding she had imagined, and dreamed of. The reception that was supposed to be outside, was moved inside, however it didn't rain until late in the evening, so our guests were able to enjoy the patio, and the fabulous view if they chose to. Even though we had the wedding indoors (plan B), none of our guest had a clue that this wasn't the original plan, and thought it was so beautiful and so perfect. When I explained to some of our guests that we went with plan B, they were surprised because it was picture perfect the way it was, with plan B in effect. Our guests (some of them foodies), loved the food! I have a family member that is probably the best cook that I know, who told me the food was excellent! It really was very good! Lastly, the banquet captains (Kim & Elsie), bartender, security guard, were all wonderful, kind and professional. Thank you Caitlyn and Riannan for helping make my daughters dream wedding a reality! If you are looking for the perfect venue, you have found it! I would highly recommend The Retreat!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Scarlett · Married on 02/18/2018

Our coordinator, banquet captain, and bartender were all amazing to work with the day of. They helped the day flow beautifully. I’d been to a wedding here a couple years prior and liked it then but LOVED it even more for my special day.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Kayla · Married on 02/04/2018

We found Wedgewood The Retreat through wedding wire and saw all the great reviews. They were all great and the pricing of all the venues was such a good one for what you receive in the packages.
    Caitlyn was amazing throughout the entire planning process. She really knows her stuff and makes it so easy for the couple getting married. When I’ve read about how the bride isn’t stressed out because of the help they give, it is so true. I was not stressed out the entire time, even on the big day. The girl doing my hair was so shocked that it was my wedding day because I didn’t have any stresses or worries, just excitement.
    On the day of Caitlyn was there making sure I was ok, asking if I needed anything. Guiding us through every moment up to the ceremony. After the ceremony she walked us through every moment until our banquet captain took over. She was just amazing!! The banquet captain Kim was awesome!! She brought out meals, fulfilled requests for guests and made sure we were ok the entire evening. At the end of the night she left us with a care package and a little note from everyone which was such a lovely ending to a perfect day. Scott, the DJ from JC Entertainment was amazing too. I know I am using that word a lot but everything was just that. He kept everyone entertained, helped us through every little moment from the first dance to our cake cutting. He even emceed our shoe game which was super fun. Anyways!! Everything on our special day was perfect thanks to our vendors. It was a day we will never forget.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Mindy · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding was on September 23, 2017 and everything was absolutely magical. From planning up until the last minute of our wedding, Krammer and her team truly went above and beyond. The whole event was seamless without a hitch and I would choose Wedgewood all over again! They truly offer a stress-free wedding planning because every little detail is thought out. I am eternally grateful!

Sent on 10/27/2017

rayann · Married on 08/19/2017

just got married here on 8-19-17
    cannot say enough good things about the retreat! honestly so happy we chose them to host our best day ever!! people always tell you how something always goes wrong on your wedding day but honestly our day went off without a hitch! krammer and desiree did an amazing job of keeping everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there. all of our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the venue was and they looooved the food!! i couldn't have dreamed up a more beautiful day!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Susan · Married on 08/17/2017

Our wedding exceeded our expectations! Desiree and Caitlin were amazing setting up the decor. The whole day felt so surreal! I couldn't believe it was my own wedding. Thank you so much, Wedgewood!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

CECI · Married on 07/28/2017

They made our wedding stress free. They took care of us and helped even brought up details we had forgotten about! Thank you so much Caitlin and Desiree!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • Chantel

Chantel · Married on 04/14/2017

Loved our wedding! It was gorgeous. I planned everything how I wanted it to be and turned out exactly as I had envisioned. Great location and beautiful.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Nancy · Married on 09/15/2016

They totally work around your price point! Location is awesome!! And The whole staff was great through the whole process!! Worked with denise and angelica .The day of everything ran smoothly- the banquet captain jeremy made sure we always had a drink in hand :) , loved that I didn't have to stress about anything because they make everything so convenient. I would totally recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/25/2016

We got married here July 25th 2016, and it was the best day ever! I can't even begin to explain to you how incredible this venue is. We actually live in LA, but drove all the way out to Corona to have this spot. The building is gorgeous, inside and out. The high ceilings! That terrace view! The string lights! That sunset over the hills!

Wedgewood Weddings boasts a "Stress Free Wedding", and while that may be a sliiiiight exaggeration (I mean, wedding planning can be pretty stressful!), they're not far off. From day one, everything is laid out clearly and simply in front of you. There's enough options to please everyone without being overwhelming. It's clear what's included in each package, what upgrades there are, what everything costs etc. Angelica, our Coordinator/New BFF, showed us what we could have within our budget. I never felt pushed into spending over what we had planned for. The options were there, she would give me honest opinions about things, but she was never pushy. It was about what we wanted as a couple for our special day.

WW caters themselves and uses specific vendors for the DJ, floral and cake. The fact that you can't go for a tasting or change those set vendors had me a little worried at first, but being the possibly obsessive over involved planner that I am, I did some serious research and review reading. All the vendors have incredible reviews (and they're all about to get one more from me). When the day came, I had nothing to worry about. The food was amazing, all of it, and all the guests said so. Cake was gorgeous and delicious. Flowers were beautiful. DJ was so awesome!

Ugh. I wish we could do it again. We can't. But YOU CAN!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2016

Wedding planning can definitely be hard! My husband and I got married here on June 16, 2016. I am so glad that I chose to have my wedding at a Wedgewood property. They make things so easy and have so much to offer. The reason why it's so easy is because they have packages where you can add or take away from. Their packages include all the vendors that you would need; Cake, DJ etc. So you don't have to worry about finding those vendors.

The vendors for this Wedgewood property were amazing! Our DJ was so much fun and made the party great. The cake (I did a cupcake tower and a small cake on top) were so good, everyone raved about them! The food here was probably the best thing! It was so tasty everyone raved about this as well. I chose the buffet so we could get more for our money and we did definitely did. The floral was good, I only have one small complaint about my bouquet. The floral for my centerpieces were very pretty and exactly what we wanted. We had our wedding ceremony and reception both outdoors and it was so beautiful! We had a lot of comments from our guest about the view! The staff here is amazing too! Our wedding coordinator Angelica was so helpful and attentive to everything we needed. Her and the rest of the team did an amazing job of setting up all the decorations that I had and in the right spots that I wanted them to be in.

Thank you Wedgewood at the Retreat for the hard work and for making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 07/01/2016

If you're like me and had no idea where to start or what is involved in planning a wedding I highly suggest a Wedgewood venue. I had mine at The Retreat in Corona. Liz and Angelica made it so easy and so clear what needed to get done. They have their own vendors they work with that you can use or if you want to use your own that's fine too. They have packages that fit your needs and you can mix and match items in the packages. They give you a binder of all info you need with checklists and vendor info and schedules. They really make it so easy. My coordinators were so pleasant and fun to work with. They were very helpful and honest. On the day of they took care of everything. If you don't want to deal with a lot of the headaches that come with planning a wedding yourself, definitely look into a Wedgewood venue.

Sent on 05/17/2016