Weddings of Distinction

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My husband and I had a perfect wedding at Mallard Island Yacht Club from the start of the planning process to day after my wedding. Danielle was so responsive and easy to work with from start to finish. She is very thorough and made sure EVERYTHING was taken care of and perfect! On the day of our wedding, Danielle and her staff were so attentive and helpful. The actual day went so smoothly. Danielle even took numerous pictures of every single aspect throughout the day, which we greatly appreciated! It is obvious that she loves her job.

We were a little concerned about being able to hear cars going by during our ceremony, but we DID NOT hear a thing! All of our guests were raving about the place, from the food to the staff to the breathtaking grounds. Given the chance to do it all over again, I would absolutely choose Mallard a second time, and would request to work with the exact same staff. I actually cried when leaving the morning after our wedding, because I had such an amazing experience that I did not want it to end!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2400 East Bay Avenue, Manahawkin, NJ 08050
BLOG

Lavish style in idyllic settings brings the destination wedding closer to home....

eddings of Distinction is a masterfully developed collection of breathtaking venues that redefine opulence. These grand estate properties are designed for a singular purpose and host the most distinguished of wedding celebrations. The bride and groom, their families and their honored guests, are assured an unforgettable experience.

Each ... read more

Each venue exhibits uncompromised excellence with an unimaginable depth of architectural and interior design detail. From the moment you arrive, you know that a once in a life time moment is eminent.

Offered in the most sought after environments, brides can choose from a sprawling and lavishly designed country estate, to ocean breezes caressing two elegant and unique bay side mansions. These unrivaled wedding venues are hosts to unwavering families of distinction.

In addition to our mansion estates, Weddings of Distinction spared no detail in designing a beach ceremony reception venue just beyond the dunes. Additionally, families requiring a multiple night stay can take advantage of a traditional hotel venue complete with a luxurious ballroom and delightful grounds.

Weddings of Distinction are highly acclaimed destination venues without travel. Explore these incomparable venues and imagine the enduring memory your special day will be.

Bonnet Island Estate