Wayne Tam Photography

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have to say, choosing Wayne to be our photographer was one of the best decisions I made about our wedding planning! He was easy to deal and work with, showed up on time, had a pleasant personality, was right in our price range, very professional, unintrusive, and his pictures... AH! I am so happy!

I did not know him or somebody that used him before. I chose him from the Wedding Wire list based on his reviews and my feel for his work after our first meeting. I am VERY IMPRESSED with his work. I am a pretty darn good photographer myself (hence pretty picky), and I have a deep apreciation for the pictures that Wayne took of us (he posted a few below "greg and cristina" if you want to check them out), particulalry given the short time he had with us. He took a blend of classic family pictures that pleased our parents mixed with modern shots, glam shots and photojournalism.

Share with him what you want and he will give you exactly that. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
BLOG

Preserving your precious moments.

Utilizing a variety of photographic styles from traditional portraiture to photojournalism, I strive to capture all the individual moments and details which string together to make every wedding a unique story.
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)