Urban Poppy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot describe the amount of artistic talent Anissa has. She made my wedding. She has an amazing eye, and the beauty she brought to my venue is indescribable. She did my flowers and event design. She took every idea I had, and made it a thousand times more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. EVERYONE was going on and on about the venue decor and flowers, and still talk about it now. Everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to, and I attribute it all to Anissa's talent. I could write an entire book praising her work, and it would not do her justice. She exceeded every expectation I had, and she is an exceptional artist. She also is extremely flexible working within budgets, my budget changed several times and it never phased her, and she never made me feel like the size of my budget determined the beauty she could create. I cannot recommend her enough.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2312 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31401
BLOG

Beautiful blooms and creative decor for your perfect wedding.

Congratulations and welcome to Urban Poppy, Savannah's very own bridal boutique dedicated to providing the most beautiful floral arrangements and creative decor for your special wedding.

My childhood love for flowers, natural beauty and design has translated into my business. Every wedding is as individual as each bride. Flowers are, I think, the loveliest way to capture the living beauty of that amazing day.

As a floral designer working with a background in graphic and interior design, I attempt to capture the whole vision of the wedding. Arrangements should complement, not overpower, the bride. Every bride (including myself-I'm the bride pictured above) has been tremendously happy with the expressive and unique bouquets I've created for them. I'm sure you will be too!

Please feel free to visit & friend us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

www.urbanpoppy.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
PROS I KNOW (94)
Urban Poppy is a wedding floral and event designer from Savannah, Georgia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah, Charleston, and Hilton Head. Urban Poppy is a professional wedding florist and event designer that has been part of the Savannah, Low Country wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding flowers, event design, rentals