Urban Poppy

Urban Poppy

Beautiful blooms and creative decor for your perfect wedding.

2312 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31401 | map
Consultations: Free
Services: Delivery, Setup
About Us

Congratulations and welcome to Urban Poppy, Savannah's very own bridal boutique dedicated to providing the most beautiful floral arrangements and creative decor for your special wedding.

My childhood love for flowers, natural beauty and design has translated into my business. Every wedding is as individual as each bride. Flowers are, I think, the loveliest way to capture the living beauty of that amazing day.

As a floral designer working with a background in graphic and interior design, I attempt to capture the whole vision of the wedding. Arrangements should complement, not overpower, the bride. Every bride (including myself-I'm the bride pictured above) has been tremendously happy with the expressive and unique bouquets I've created for them. I'm sure you will be too!

Please feel free to visit & friend us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

www.urbanpoppy.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wasn't planning on hiring a florist, but I am SO glad I had Anissa take care of making my wedding not just another wedding with centerpieces and floral decorations. From the second I walked into her studio, Anissa made me feel comfortable and not like I was talking to a vendor who wanted to suck me dry for some flowers, but someone who was truly passionate about her craft and truly wanted me to have the wedding I'd always dreamed of. I had some very unique ideas that she was more than enthusiastic to incorporate, and in fact, made them even better by taking them and turning them all into a work of art. I was literally on the brink of tears when I walked into our reception room; she took everything I had envisioned and made it ten times more beautiful. As she says, she's not a florist, but a floral designer, which is exactly what she did. She designed an aestheically gorgeous wedding and I could not be happier that I hired her :)

• Wedding: 12/15/2012
Services Used: Flowers
Urban Poppy is a wedding floral and event designer from Savannah, Georgia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Savannah, Charleston, and Hilton Head. Urban Poppy is a professional wedding florist and event designer that has been part of the Savannah, Low Country wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding flowers, event design, rentals
912-429-3298
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7