Azalea Ann's Floral Designs

Pooler, GA View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Azalea Ann's Floral Designs is a wedding florist based in Pooler, Georgia. Rebecca Ann, the owner and floral expert, creates floral arrangements uniquely tailored for couples throughout Savannah and the surrounding area. Rebecca has a degree in Interior Design with a focus on Floral Design, and she worked in floral shops to learn the details of the business before opening her own floral shop. Weddings are her specialty, and she always begins with a free consultation so she can get to know a couple's style, personality, and vision.

Azalea Ann's Floral Designs offers designs in a variety of styles, such as classic, rustic, modern, vintage, and romantic, among others. Ann creates custom floral arrangements for purposes including aisle and alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah décor, flower crowns, corsages, and table arrangements. The company offers wedding packages that suit every couples' budget. Other services include:

• Consultations
  • Samples
  • Venue visit
  • Venue design
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Terry
    Terry Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful product, Amazing service

My husband and I found Rebecca about 2 months before our wedding due to circumstances that’s outside our hands. She was super responsive to our emails and texts. We met with her once before the wedding and explained our vision for the wedding along with details. On the wedding day, our flowers were beautiful, exactly what I was envisioning!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely beautiful floral arrangements!

We loved working with Rebecca! She was so flexible and constantly adding things for me until the very last minute. She captured my vision for the floral arrangements at our wedding. I cannot thank her enough!!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 11/23/2019

Great Experience!!!!

Our wedding was perfect with the floral arrangements! Rebecca was so great with the entire process since day one to the end and she made sure we got everything we wanted and more!! I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Haley & Andrew
    114 photos · 01/18/2020

Deals

Azalea Ann's Floral Designs 1
Gift
When you book your wedding party flowers with Azalea Ann's you'll receive a free toss bouquet. The toss bouquet is reminiscent of the Bride's bouquet and presented in a clear glass vase. It's also a great adornment for a guest book table (or table of your choosing) until it is time for the Bride to toss it to her single friends and family!
Azalea Ann's Floral Designs 2
Gift
Contact Rebecca at Azalea Ann's Floral Designs to schedule a free wedding consultation.

Southern Belle Events Southern Belle Events Wedding Rentals

Rebecca with Azalea Ann's is the sweetest! She always shows up on time with everything she needs to set up and complete the job. She pays close attention to all details to ensure everything looks perfect! We love being able to work with her!

All About You Entertainment All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love working with Rebecca! She does such beautiful floral design. You just tell her what you want and she can make it happen. You will be so happy you chose her!

Heather Cahoon Photography Heather Cahoon Photography Wedding Photographers

Azalea Ann's did the floral arrangement for my most recent wedding and her work is absolutely incredible! I would definitely recommend her to any bride, and if I am ever blessed with my own wedding someday I will be looking into hiring her myself! Beautiful work!

Pooler, 31322
Location of (Azalea Ann's Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding