TWO DAYS ONLY! FREE FILM TRAILER + RAW FOOTAGE!

TWO DAYS ONLY! FREE FILM TRAILER + RAW FOOTAGE!

TWO DAYS ONLY! Act Now! Exp. 12/23 Schedule a consultation Mention this ad for a FREE EXTENDED FILM TRAILER!

Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Don’t Over Pay for Wedding Videography!  Order an award winning wedding film from the highly reviewed, highly acclaimed Lexoria Wedding Films.  We have nearly a decade in the industry and the artistry to create a beautiful remembrance of your day that captures your love!  Come and see why  Lexoria has re-defined the wedding industry and why our brides have called us "  simply amazing."   Contact Today!

Looking for our YouTube Channel?  Click on the link below!  Feel free to comment, rate, and/or subscribe...

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I do not have enough good things to say about the professionalism and talent of the videographers at Lexoria Wedding Films. I will admit when we hired Lexoria we made a quick decision because they were recommended by our photographer. Now that we have received our Wedding video and highlights reel we couldn’t be happier with our decision and in the end we feel hiring Lexoria was one of the best decisions we made for our Wedding day.

Our videographer showed up to our wedding events on time and the majority of the day I didn't even know he was there - which was great! He was courteous to our guests and did not get in the way, but still managed to get terrific footage featuring the large majority of our guests.

Our first reaction to the video was pure awe, we sat for an hour and watched it with the biggest smiles on our faces. The editing style was so exceptional, professional, and polished which made it fun to watch. They also set the video to songs we selected which added a personal touch and made the video more “us”. I have experienced the agony of watching other people’s wedding videos, but Lexoria takes it to a whole different level of what a wedding video should be.

Overall, some of the things that make Lexoria stand out amongst the rest include personalized music selections, the opportunity to make edits to ensure we were getting a final product we were happy with, as well as the highlights that serves as a 10 minute version of the full length video.

We will always have our video as a cherished keepsake of our wedding. My advice to anyone out there who is contemplating having a wedding video or not… if it is with Lexoria then you should absolutely have a wedding video! The final product will be above and beyond your expectations and the value of the video is far more than the cost. These guys are in a league of their own when it comes to outstanding wedding videos!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
Services Used: Videography
Endorsements
Every time I work with Lexoria I love it! They are truly professional and so easy to work with. Their videography is beautiful & their work is outstanding!! I recommend them to tons of my clients!!
TWO DAYS ONLY! FREE FILM TRAILER + RAW FOOTAGE! is a wedding Videographer from Chicago, Illinois. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chicago, Chicagoland, and Rockford. TWO DAYS ONLY! FREE FILM TRAILER + RAW FOOTAGE! is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Videography
312-757-4530
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards