TWO DAYS ONLY! FREE FILM TRAILER + RAW FOOTAGE!

TWO DAYS ONLY! FREE FILM TRAILER + RAW FOOTAGE!

TWO DAYS ONLY! Act Now! Exp. 12/23! Schedule a consultation. Mention this ad for a FREE FILM TRAILER!

Tampa, FL | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Don’t Over Pay for Wedding Videography!  Order an award winning wedding film from the highly reviewed, highly acclaimed Lexoria Wedding Films.  We have nearly a decade in the industry and the artistry to create a beautiful remembrance of your day that captures your love!  Come and see why Lexoria has re-defined the wedding industry and why our brides have called us " simply amazing."  Contact Today!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked this company the week prior to my wedding. I had been going back and forth on whether I wanted a videographer. Technically, I really did want one but didn't know if I could justify paying thousands of dollars for a video. This company was recommended to me by my wedding planner since they were in my budget of $1,000-$2,000.
I initially spoke with Jason to set everything up and he was amazing. He was so accommodating to help get everything settled given that we had such limited time. The videographer who shot the wedding was extremely professional and fun to have around.
We just received the video last week and it's everything we could have hoped for. It is invaluable being able to hear our vows and watch our entire ceremony. The same can be said for the speeches. These are things that are so easily forgotten in the whirlwind of the wedding day and I'm so glad we decided to preserve these memories. Another fun bonus is that we got to choose the songs for the video which gives it a nice personal touch.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Videography
TWO DAYS ONLY! FREE FILM TRAILER + RAW FOOTAGE! is a wedding Videographer from Tampa, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. TWO DAYS ONLY! FREE FILM TRAILER + RAW FOOTAGE! is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the videography wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Videography
844-539-6742
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards