The White Room LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely loved the service and people at The White Room when selecting my dress! Ashley and Kaylor were amazing to me and my bridesmaids and kept my budget in mind! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
(LEB) 1001 Murfreesboro Rd, (MBORO) 517D Cason Lane, Lebanon/ Murfreesboro, TN 37087
BLOG

2 locations: Lebanon & Murfreesboro

The White Room is a full service bridal and formalwear boutique with locations in Lebanon and Murfreesboro, Tennessee.  Our professional consultants are here to soothe and pamper as they introduce you to the many services we offer.  Shop with us today to experience exceptional customer service for the bride who demands the very best for her ... read more

The White Room is a full service bridal and formalwear boutique with locations in Lebanon and Murfreesboro, Tennessee.  Our professional consultants are here to soothe and pamper as they introduce you to the many services we offer.  Shop with us today to experience exceptional customer service for the bride who demands the very best for her special day.

Store Hours:

Saturday     10-5

Sunday        CLOSED

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils