The White Room LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
RayRay
[Private]

I bought two prom dresses from The White Room in high school, so naturally it was the first place I went when I started trying on wedding dresses! They have beautiful gowns, friendly staff and a big, new store that is wonderful! After day one, I had a favorite dress, but decided to visit some other stores and look around. I ended up back at The White Room back to my favorite dress! I'm so glad I did. It was beautiful and I received countless compliments. We ended up buying bridesmaids dresses here too, at a discount since I purchased my gown there. That made a lot of difference for my girls! Alterations is wonderful as always, Tu (pronounced "Tho") altered both of my prom dresses and she is amazing and talented. Always friendly and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
(LEB) 1001 Murfreesboro Rd, (MBORO) 517D Cason Lane, Lebanon/ Murfreesboro, TN 37087
BLOG

2 locations: Lebanon & Murfreesboro

The White Room is a full service bridal and formalwear boutique with locations in Lebanon and Murfreesboro, Tennessee.  Our professional consultants are here to soothe and pamper as they introduce you to the many services we offer.  Shop with us today to experience exceptional customer service for the bride who demands the very best for her spe cial day.

Store Hours:

Friday         10-6

Saturday     10-5

Sunday        CLOSED

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils