The Story Photography

The Story Photography

Relaxed | Modern | Candid

Syracuse, NY 13212 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

I first picked up a camera in the summer of... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

I know that you don't care about that. So here's the real stuff.

You want great photographs of your wedding day, you want your friends and family to have a great time, and you want high quality products delivered in a reasonable time frame.

Well, that's what I do.

Nothing is ever "cookie-cutter" with me. I know that you have spent a lot of time planning your wedding day and your wedding is unique to you. That's how I treat it, every experience is a custom experience.

Sure, there are some pre-made packages to choose from but they just give us a starting place. What actually happens on your wedding day is completely up to you, not me!

Of course, I'm here to help you and guide you when you ask for it, but I'm never going to tell you you have to do something when it comes to a schedule or when it comes to a photo. If you are looking for someone who is relaxed, professional, relatable, unobtrusive, and absolutely there to photograph every important moment, then I'd love to get together to meet you and chat about your wedding day! Just head over to the contact page and get in touch!

Another thing that you should know about The Story Photography is that it is not only based on telling stories through photography, but also in changing stories through photography.  If you are interested in learning more about how this happens, you can check it out here.

As you've already read, I feel that it's important to be a help to you along the way in your wedding planning, so please contact me and ask any questions that may come up and check out this listing of some other wedding vendors that I trust.

315-944-0044
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards