The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Josh and I are beyond grateful for the amazing experience that we had at the Pavilion. From day one, Kaci was so helpful and patient with helping us figure out our wedding details. I knew from speaking with her and dealing with her, that we would be in good hands. Taneel was assigned as my day off my day of coordinator, and she was BEYOND helpful. Taneel and I communicated weekly through e-mails to make sure all of my day-of details were worked out. She was extremely professional, patient, and detail-oriented, which I can definitely appreciate. I was worried that with the venue being an hour and a half away from where I call home, that it may be difficult to work out some details, but she took care of everything and really helped me remain calm and confident that the wedding day would go smoothly. Grace was also at the wedding venue on the day of, and was the first person to greet me in the morning. She was so calm and relaxed herself, which made me even more confident that I had nothing to worry about. I cannot thank the staff at the Pavilion enough for all of their hard work. I have not stopped hearing about how wonderful the night was from guests, and I know a lot of that credit goes to the Pavilion. The venue was elegant and rustic at the same time, and was the absolute perfect place for my husband and I to hold a reception at. I could not be happier with our experience. The Pavilion gave us a night we will never forget and we are tremendously grateful for each and every person who put thought and time into our big day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
6786 Yale Bridge Rd, Rockton, IL 61072
BLOG

Make Your Day Momentous!

Whether you choose to say "I DO" under the boughs of the stately oak trees or next to our spring fed pond, The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms is the ideal setting to celebrate your union.

Nestled on a 130 acre private estate, The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms is a unique venue. No detail has been overlooked in creating this special venue; it is truly a “one-of-a-kind” facility, filled with rustic and sophisticated elegance. The Pavilion features sliding glass doors, offering a captivating view of the countryside, a massive stone fireplace and state of the art audiovisual equipment. Relax and enjoy the serene setting while our dedicated staff ensures that you and your guests experience a joyful day!

In addition to The Pavilion, Orchard Ridge Farms is home to Copperstone Inn, a luxury Bed and Breakfast and an organic apple orchard. The bed & breakfast located just 1000 feet from the Pavilion, is the perfect addition to your most special day. With 6 luxury suites, a mini spa, theater area and outdoor grilling area with a jacuzzi, Copperstone Inn will complete your wedding weekend.

Located in tranquil, rural Rockton, Illinois, Orchard Ridge Farms is less than two hours from downtown Chicago and one hour from Madison and Milwaukee. Host your wedding at the most unique venue in the Stateline area!

Please contact our Wedding Coordinators today to begin planning the wedding of your dreams. jweldon@orchardridgefarms.com or (815) 629-2220.

Owners: Richard Spanton Jr & Chrissie Spanton

Details
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 450
Catering: Offered in-house
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
This is a location unlike any in the area - a stunning venue in an incredible setting. Photographically speaking, it's a dream! Moreover, the attention to detail and high degree of organization of the owners and staff make them a pleasure to work with. We really can't say enough - Anna & Nels Akerlund, Nels Akerlund Photography
The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms is a wedding and event venue from Rockton, Illinois. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Illinois, Madison, WI, and Milwaukee, WI. The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms is a professional wedding and event venue that has been part of the Chicago, Illinois wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in indoor/outdoor ceremony and reception venue