The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cara J. Married on 09/16/2022

Phenomenal

This was the venue of my dreams! They really thought of everything! The bridal suite was amazing! The staff was amazing, the Copperstone Inn was amazing! I had no worries the day of my wedding, the staff had everything under control!
    Alyssa S. Married on 09/10/2022

Wedding Review

Everything was absolutely beautiful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Stephanie G. Married on 08/20/2022

Magical day

This venue was absolutely gorgeous, and everybody was very helpful, professional and made the day go smoothly. It was a day we’ll never forget
  • Meghan
    Meghan M. Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Staff!

The Pavilion and Henricis are such good people/venue to work with. We can't get over how AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL the venue is! My husband and I can't thank them enough for everything they did. It was a beautiful day!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne K. Married on 10/23/2021

AMAZING in every way!!

The Pavilion is INCREDIBLE! Not only is it stunning both outdoors & indoors, but the staff could not have been better to work with. They were there to answer any questions I had every step of the way and took care of all the little details the day of so I had no stress at all! They truly made the day go so smoothly and my wedding exceeded my expectations thanks to them! There is nothing like this venue in the area! Would 100% recommend!
    Morgan C. Married on 10/03/2021

Best Wedding Venue!

The Pavilion made our wedding day a dream come true. All staff members were helpful answering any questions we had along the way. The staff was very accommodating especially during COVID. We had to reschedule our original date, and they were very understanding and helped us remain positive. Would not have done anything different!
    Tracy E. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect setting for the perfect day ...

The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge was the PERFECT setting for our day. Right away they supply you with more than enough documentation to help you prepare. They were in constant contact with us and always checking in to make sure we had what we needed. When the day arrived they were on site ready to answer questions, help with coordination, and make us feel loved and cared for. After the ceremony they found us out taking pictures with a congratulatory bucket of beer tailored to what we like. They followed us through our buffet station and served us like royalty. It is the little things that can truly make a big difference.
    *SUGGESTION* rent the inn and stay on site!! We truly feel that was worth every penny. All of our wedding party got to stay together, and the place is truly stunning. Waking up and being on site already made things WAY less stressful.

We love this place. Thank you Pavilion/Copperstone staff!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 09/10/2021

September wedding

Everyone at the Pavilion at Orchard Ridge was incredibly kind and professional. Our wedding guests were blown away by how delicious all the food was! We also appreciated the fact that one of the staff members checked on us throughout the night to ensure we were able to enjoy the food and drinks. Highly recommend the Pavilion!
    Pam V. Married on 08/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful, staff accommodating and friendly, food was fabulous!

I was worried about the filets being overcooked and cold, but that were perfect, pink in the middle and warm!!
    Katie O. Married on 07/31/2021

Our wedding!

My husband and I got married here and had the most amazing experience! Anne, Jill, Taylor ,Carly and everyone who helped make our wedding experience run smooth were amazing! The venue and entire property is absolutely beautiful. We stayed at the copper stone inn snd highly recommend it! Our guest raved about the food all night and they are still telling us amazing it was. The filet falls apart in your mouth! If you’re looking for a venue, you will not be disappointed choosing the pavilion!
    Amanda Q. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing! Most beautiful wedding I could imagine

The venue did an amazing job of keeping everything on Time and run smoothly, I couldn’t have asked for a better day!
    Amanda Q. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing! Most beautiful wedding I could imagine

Alyssa Married on 11/21/2020

Dreams do come true

Beautiful venue and even better staff to work with! Day was a complete dream. Thank you!
    Katie C. Married on 09/18/2020

Katie & Joe

This was our dream venue! The staff was amazing to work with. All of the vendors that they recommended to us were also fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding! It was absolutely beautiful!❤
    Kaleb D. Married on 07/18/2020

Great venue!

Beautiful venue and very accommodating!
    Molly P. Married on 06/05/2020

WOW at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms

The Pavilion was a dream come true! The staff was so helpful. They answered every question I had and helped turn my vision into reality! All of our guests were wowed by the venue and the food! They are still raving about everything, weeks after the wedding!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan Married on 05/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book them, you wont be upset

This was absolutely my dream venue. I had always known I wanted to get married in a barn and when my now husband and I visited we knew right away that this was where we wanted to get married. The staff was absolutely amazing, friendly and helpful. The weather ended up being pretty cold so the staff made sure the fireplace was lit and indoors was comfortable. We also had some issues with one of the hotels not letting guests check in so our ceremony ended up running late. They just rearranged the timeline and everything still turned out perfect.
    Also, our guests could not stop talking about the food and how good it was, a few mentioned that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. If you are thinking about it, I say go for it, you will not regret having your wedding at the pavilion!
    Tom K. Married on 04/10/2020

Great Service

The venue and the catering is expensive, no doubt about that. However, they do such a good job streamlining the experience and taking care of all the little details. They had a trolly and people in golf carts making sure that us and our guests got everywhere on time. It made the day unforgettable.
  • Luke
    Luke B. Married on 01/25/2020

Beautiful Venue

If I had to do my wedding day over again... I would still choose the Pavilion. Jill, Taylor, Ann and Nikki were all so very great to work with. They brought their A game every step of the way. I never felt like something was going to be missed from the day that we visited them to the day of the wedding. Fantastic place!
  • Chloe
    Chloe P. Married on 12/07/2019

Flawless Wedding, Incredible Venue & Team

I just had my wedding at the pavilion at orchard ridge farms about 3 weeks ago! Every little detail I planned went off perfectly and the staff was absolutely incredible. From the first day I met them to the last, they would respond to my emails and questions within hours and were always trying to help make my life easier. We really wanted to originally have a wedding in downtown Chicago but it ended up being too pricey for us so we decided on the pavilion. Wow am I glad we had our wedding here! I can not recommend them enough. They really make each wedding feel special and all the wonderful people that work there helped so much. Kacie, Michelle, Searra, Corey, Jill, and many more! They are out of this world incredible and I can’t thank them enough! Every single one of my guests said the food was outstanding- and it really was! They are phenomenal.
    Janet K. Married on 10/13/2019

Gorgeous Venue and Amazing Food

We celebrated my daughter's wedding at the Pavillion this fall and could not have been more pleased. The venue, to begin with, is stunning in all seasons. The caterer, Henrici's, provided absolutely delicious meals and extremely professional service, before and during the reception. They accommodated every request and responded to all inquiries immediately. In short, it was an amazing evening. My guests have not stopped gushing about how delicious the food was, how beautiful the venue is, and how much fun they had. Perfection.
    Lindsay M. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

We loved everything about The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms for our wedding! Everything about The Pavilion is stunning! Inside is breathtaking as well as the grounds with the pond, grassy area and orchard were beautiful in any type of weather! All of our guests were extremely complimentary about The Pavilion. The Pavilion staff was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. The staff we worked with were very informative and accommodating while planning all the way up until our big day. Our wedding coordinator, Nikki, was PHENOMENAL. She made the rehearsal and the wedding day run smoothly. We were lucky to have her. The food was delicious and our guests raved about it. We had a wonderful experience working with everyone at The Pavilion and would recommend it to others!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Perfect Fall Wedding!

The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms is absolutely amazing! The staff was extremely helpful and supportive through our planning process, and made our entire experience easy and stress-free from beginning to end. I couldn't have imagined a better place to marry my husband. Till this day we have guests talking about how AMAZING the wedding food was. Also, the grounds are BEAUTIFUL – we had the perfect fall day with our ceremony outside. Our day was perfect and stress-free and we owe a lot of that to the team at the Pavilion. Lastly, I highly recommend The Copperstone it made our lives even easier I would recommend this venue to any bride!
    Courtney Married on 07/14/2019

Beyond amazing!

We had the most amazing wedding weekend we could have EVER imagined thanks to The Pavilion! Everything went SO smoothly, the team made our entire day stress-free, and the food was incredible! (We still haven't stopped receiving compliments for the amazing staff and food two months later!) If you want your weekend to be extra incredible & stress-free, stay at The Copperstone Inn!! Makes for beautiful photos and having our bridal party together all weekend was a blast! :)
illustration stars