The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's Reviews

154 | Rockton, IL

154 Reviews for The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's

The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 1
The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 6
The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 7

Molly Pennino · Getting married on 06/05/2020

WOW at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms

The Pavilion was a dream come true! The staff was so helpful. They answered every question I had and helped turn my vision into reality! All of our guests were wowed by the venue and the food! They are still raving about everything, weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect Venue for our Perfect Day!

We had the most amazing wedding experience at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms! The staff was great to work with leading up to the day and the day of. I was a little nervous because it looked like it was going to rain, which would move our outdoor ceremony indoors, but they were extremely flexible and gave all the way up until an hour and a half before the ceremony to make that call. Luckily it didn't rain and we ended up having the most perfect weather!! We got nothing but compliments on the food! Everyone loved everything and said that it was the best "wedding food" they have ever had! The venue was absolutely breathtaking and we got so many compliments on it as well. A lot of "how did you find this place? It's beautiful!" type comments, as all of our guests were from out of town. Lastly, the bridal suite is clutch!! The best place for all of the girls to hang out all day, get hair and make up done, take pictures, and relax. All in all, it was the best day of our lives and we couldn't have been happier with the venue, staff, food, and overall experience!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 16
  • Annie

Annie Christensen · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Decision Ever

Our wedding was straight out of a fairytale. I loved every minute of our wedding. The venue is absolutely phenomenal. I keep receiving compliments on the awesome facility, grounds, food, etc. I would hands down choose the Pavilion over and over again!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 17

Brienna Rueffer · Married on 05/17/2019

Beyond Perfect

From the day we came to look at the venue after getting engaged, to the day we got married, everyone we met were so incredibly helpful and wanted what was best for us. We could not have been happier with the venue itself and the staff who helped us have the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Samantha Vojtech · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely Perfect! We had our dream wedding

Every one and everything was amazing. The Pavilion staff was extremely helpful Throughout the whole process. Even on the day of they made sure everything went smoothly and made sure that your day was the perfect day. The Henricis Staff was just as helpful and accommodating! My husband and I had the most beautiful wedding and we loved every minute of it! The venue is absolutely stunning weather it’s cold and raining snowing or warm it’s definitely a place I would recommend anyone else to get married at.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend

The staff at the Pavilion and Henrici’s went above and beyond. They are extremely helpful, quick to respond, and so professional. I was missing a bag and a staff member searched high and low - even went out to our car to find it for me! The venue is stunning! The grounds are well kept and made for awesome pictures.

What stood out the most was the food! Most incredible wedding food. We still have guests complimenting how great the food was. Bar service was exceptional. You will not regret choosing this venue!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 18
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 19
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 20
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 21

Cassandra · Married on 03/30/2019

This venue is a dream come true!

We got married at the Pavilion on March 30th 2019. We seriously could not have imagined having our wedding any where else. Every square foot of the Pavilion and the Farm is stunning and makes for the most perfect wedding. The whole setup is perfect with the Pavilion, the pond, the Copperstone Inn and the apple orchard. It was always my dream to get married outside. The weather was on our side and we were able to get married next to the pond and it was PEREFECT. I can't thank all the employees at the Pavilion enough for all their hard work and accommodations. They were truly great to work with and made me a very happy bride!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 22
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 23
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 24
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 25
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

This venue is beyond amazing!

The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms is GORGEOUS! We had our wedding ceremony and reception inside the Pavilion and we received raving reviews from our guests on how beautiful everything was. It could not have been more perfect for our March wedding. The catering associated with the Pavilion is phenomenal! Everyone was commenting on how delicious the food was. Kacie and the rest of the staff made sure that the entire day went smoothly and every detail was covered. They made the planning process so easy! I am so glad that we chose the Pavilion for our special day and highly recommend it to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Unique and beautiful venue to make your wedding dreams come true!

If you are looking for a unique and remarkably beautiful wedding venue, the pavilion is for you! Kacie, Bobbi, and Taylor were always willing to answer any questions we had and offer their advice. They responded to our countless emails kindly and in a timely manner. The venue is so elegant and classy, unlike any others we saw in our search and the staff goes above and beyond to make your vision come to life!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Alissa Auld · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect in Every Way!

The entire team at the Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms was extremely attentive, helpful, supportive, and kind. We cannot emphasize how simple and stress-free the entire process of planning with them was. Huge shout outs and thank yous to everyone who helped make our big day so perfect and amazing. Could not have asked for a better team or venue to host our wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 26
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/08/2019

Excellent!!!! 5 stars

We got married February 8th 2019 here and we are so happy with the location, staff and food! We are still getting reviews from our guests on how beautiful the place was and how excellent the food was and the staff was so friendly! Couldn’t have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception. A BIG 5 stars for sure!!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 27
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 28
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 29
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing Experience

From day 1 just reaching out to The Pavilion to set up a tour all the way through the end of our wedding reception, my husband and I had the best experience with this venue. It is absolutely gorgeous inside and out and the huge stone fireplace was perfect for my winter wedding. I had many guests that were excited to attend our wedding simply because they had been dying to go to an event at The Pavilion and I have had even more guests rave about it since the wedding took place. But even more important than how picturesque The Pavilion is, the staff is phenomenal. Everyone that I spoke to at The Pavilion was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. I always had all of my questions answered within 24 hours of sending an email, if not sooner! The day of the wedding, all of their staff were very professional and extremely kind and helpful. I could go on and on about how great The Pavilion is for days and still not quite convey just how awesome my experience was with them.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Courtney Whalen · Married on 11/03/2018

It was everything we had imagined!

Thank you to everyone on your team for making our wedding day everything that we had dreamed! Your responsiveness and professionalism is like none other! You helped ease the stress of the day and there are no words to describe the appreciation we have for your help and generosity throughout this process!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tyler B · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Staff, Best Food!!!

An amazing venue with an amazing staff! The staff was communicative throughout and made sure everything was ready and went smoothly in the days, weeks, and months leading up to the wedding.

It actually was supposed to rain the day of and the staff did a fantastic job resetting the ceremony to be done indoors. Everything looked great and went off without a hitch. Overall, the facility is pristine, the service is top notch, and the food is easily the best we've ever had at a wedding.

They helped make our big day better than we could have even imagined.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Sara · Married on 09/21/2018

Our wedding there this September was nothing short of incredible, we couldn’t have picked a more amazing venue!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 30

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

The Pavilion was a dream! We are so so happy with the Pavilion, they truly made our day the best. They are everything you want in a venue and more. From the very beginning to after the wedding -- they were there for every step. Our wedding day went incredibly smoothly thanks to their incredible staff. Every time we had a question, we turned and the staff was there before even having to look for them. Everybody we interacted with was pleasant, professional, and a joy to work with. Prior to the wedding day -- they answered all our questions promptly and patiently. Also, their catering partner (Henrici's) is equally awesome and amazing. We received a lot of compliments on the food itself, the buffet was super well organized, and the staff was great to work with (both planning and day of). This is a very well run venue and they are experts at what they do! I would recommend them to anybody without a doubt -- if you are considering having your wedding here, don't wait another second!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I got married here a few weeks ago, and we were very pleased with how everything turned out. Our wedding coordinator, Kacie, and the rest of The Pavilion team were very professional, and knew exactly what they were doing each step of the way. We felt like we had nothing to worry about and just knew our special day was in the best hands. It was a very hot day and they had water stations set up outside since that is where our ceremony was help, which was so nice for us and our guests! We cannot thank Kacie and the rest of The Pavilion team enough for making our wedding day SO SPECIAL :)

We cannot forget about Henricis catering. Their food and service was over the top! We had them serve the cider mill chicken, New York strip, and salmon. All of the dishes were phenomenal! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/27/2018

This was the dream venue and I could not have asked for anything better. Kacie and Nikki are amazing and our wedding day went so well because of them and all other Pavilion staff. They are so helpful and responsive to any and all questions you would have. They really do try to make the day as special as you want it to be without all the stress. Without Nikki the day of the wedding would have had added stress and no one needs that! I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • KourtniJones

Kourtni · Married on 04/22/2018

When we started researching/visiting venues, the first stop we made was at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms and I knew that this was THE place I wanted to say "I Do." The grounds alone are breathtaking at any time of the day. The Pavilion in and of itself with its beautiful glass windows/sliding doors all the way around allowed you to see the surrounding grounds. Kaci was the most helpful and responsive coordinator. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She answered my many questions and addressed my concerns in the moths leading up to our wedding. Our day of coordinators, Shane and Nikki were amazing as well. Nikki help facilitate our rehearsal, and answered any and all questions I had. The day of, she repeatedly approached me to make sure I didn't need anything, and to make sure that everything was going according to my plan. I really appreciated that! Our wedding definitely would not have run as smoothly as it did without Nikki there. Shane checked in with me at the bridal suite the morning of our wedding, to make sure that we had everything we needed. The staff was phenomenal and went above and beyond to ensure that my special day was magical, and because of each and every one of them it was exactly that! 5 stars is not enough!

To say that the food was phenomenal wouldn't even do it justice. Henrici's did such an amazing job. From our tasting to the day of our wedding, the presentation and savory flavors of the food didn't change one bit. We ended up doing buffet style, while our tasting had been plated. Not once in my entire life have I had buffet food duplicated to look and taste the exact same as plated meal, but Henrici's managed to do it! Our guests raved about our food for days after our wedding. Bobbi did an excellent job of communicating with us in the months leading up to our wedding. When we had a (VERY) last minute guest RSVP, they went above and beyond to accommodate us. Thank you so much for making our wedding day complete and delicious!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Helene · Married on 04/07/2018

My daughter and son-in-law's wedding was beyond our wildest expectations!!! Orchard Ridge and all their vendors were AMAZING!!!!!!! They all worked so well together and each one continuously surpassed all our expectations! I have 3 more daughters yet to be married and Orchard Ridge and all their vendors has now set the bar very, very high!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 31
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 32
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 33
    The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's 34

Shawna · Married on 02/24/2018

Had a beautiful experience having my wedding at The Pavilion! The atmosphere was perfect. Our guests could not stop raving about the food provided by Henrici's and the staff were fabulous. This place was a hit with our guests!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Janay · Married on 09/30/2017

Everyone apart of the Pavilions team was amazing! We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding and the venue was beautiful. We have nothing but good things to say and recommend the Pavilion to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Dana · Married on 06/24/2017

The venue, service, staff, and environment are perfect in every way. The venue was magical and the staff at The Pavilion will truly make your wedding day absolute perfection. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding process, wedding, and staff. We will definitely be back to stay at the Copperstone Inn on the property as well!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2017

Ryan and I could not dream of having our wedding anywhere else but here! Jennifer and Kacie provided very quick responses to any questions we had concerning the wedding, which helped relieve my stress! Since we live an hour and a half away from the Pavilion, we were unfamiliar with any sort of vendors within the area. We used some of the Pavilion's recommended vendors and they all were fabulous! On our wedding day, our coordinator made the day go by without a hitch. Still, to my knowledge, I am not aware of anything that went wrong on our day. The staff was unbelievable! We received so many compliments on the venue and the food! We could not be happier with our choice! Thank you Pavilion Team!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017