The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's Reviews

167 | Rockton, IL

167 Reviews for The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's

Kaleb D. · Married on 07/18/2020

Great venue!

Beautiful venue and very accommodating!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Molly P. · Married on 06/05/2020

WOW at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms

The Pavilion was a dream come true! The staff was so helpful. They answered every question I had and helped turn my vision into reality! All of our guests were wowed by the venue and the food! They are still raving about everything, weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Tom

Tom K. · Married on 04/10/2020

Great Service

The venue and the catering is expensive, no doubt about that. However, they do such a good job streamlining the experience and taking care of all the little details. They had a trolly and people in golf carts making sure that us and our guests got everywhere on time. It made the day unforgettable.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Luke

Luke B. · Married on 01/25/2020

Beautiful Venue

If I had to do my wedding day over again... I would still choose the Pavilion. Jill, Taylor, Ann and Nikki were all so very great to work with. They brought their A game every step of the way. I never felt like something was going to be missed from the day that we visited them to the day of the wedding. Fantastic place!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe P. · Married on 12/07/2019

Flawless Wedding, Incredible Venue & Team

I just had my wedding at the pavilion at orchard ridge farms about 3 weeks ago! Every little detail I planned went off perfectly and the staff was absolutely incredible. From the first day I met them to the last, they would respond to my emails and questions within hours and were always trying to help make my life easier. We really wanted to originally have a wedding in downtown Chicago but it ended up being too pricey for us so we decided on the pavilion. Wow am I glad we had our wedding here! I can not recommend them enough. They really make each wedding feel special and all the wonderful people that work there helped so much. Kacie, Michelle, Searra, Corey, Jill, and many more! They are out of this world incredible and I can’t thank them enough! Every single one of my guests said the food was outstanding- and it really was! They are phenomenal.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Janet K. · Married on 10/13/2019

Gorgeous Venue and Amazing Food

We celebrated my daughter's wedding at the Pavillion this fall and could not have been more pleased. The venue, to begin with, is stunning in all seasons. The caterer, Henrici's, provided absolutely delicious meals and extremely professional service, before and during the reception. They accommodated every request and responded to all inquiries immediately. In short, it was an amazing evening. My guests have not stopped gushing about how delicious the food was, how beautiful the venue is, and how much fun they had. Perfection.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lindsay M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

We loved everything about The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms for our wedding! Everything about The Pavilion is stunning! Inside is breathtaking as well as the grounds with the pond, grassy area and orchard were beautiful in any type of weather! All of our guests were extremely complimentary about The Pavilion. The Pavilion staff was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. The staff we worked with were very informative and accommodating while planning all the way up until our big day. Our wedding coordinator, Nikki, was PHENOMENAL. She made the rehearsal and the wedding day run smoothly. We were lucky to have her. The food was delicious and our guests raved about it. We had a wonderful experience working with everyone at The Pavilion and would recommend it to others!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/24/2019

The Perfect Fall Wedding!

The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms is absolutely amazing! The staff was extremely helpful and supportive through our planning process, and made our entire experience easy and stress-free from beginning to end. I couldn't have imagined a better place to marry my husband. Till this day we have guests talking about how AMAZING the wedding food was. Also, the grounds are BEAUTIFUL – we had the perfect fall day with our ceremony outside. Our day was perfect and stress-free and we owe a lot of that to the team at the Pavilion. Lastly, I highly recommend The Copperstone it made our lives even easier I would recommend this venue to any bride!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2019

Beyond amazing!

We had the most amazing wedding weekend we could have EVER imagined thanks to The Pavilion! Everything went SO smoothly, the team made our entire day stress-free, and the food was incredible! (We still haven't stopped receiving compliments for the amazing staff and food two months later!) If you want your weekend to be extra incredible & stress-free, stay at The Copperstone Inn!! Makes for beautiful photos and having our bridal party together all weekend was a blast! :)

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect Venue for our Perfect Day!

We had the most amazing wedding experience at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms! The staff was great to work with leading up to the day and the day of. I was a little nervous because it looked like it was going to rain, which would move our outdoor ceremony indoors, but they were extremely flexible and gave all the way up until an hour and a half before the ceremony to make that call. Luckily it didn't rain and we ended up having the most perfect weather!! We got nothing but compliments on the food! Everyone loved everything and said that it was the best "wedding food" they have ever had! The venue was absolutely breathtaking and we got so many compliments on it as well. A lot of "how did you find this place? It's beautiful!" type comments, as all of our guests were from out of town. Lastly, the bridal suite is clutch!! The best place for all of the girls to hang out all day, get hair and make up done, take pictures, and relax. All in all, it was the best day of our lives and we couldn't have been happier with the venue, staff, food, and overall experience!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Annie

Annie C. · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Decision Ever

Our wedding was straight out of a fairytale. I loved every minute of our wedding. The venue is absolutely phenomenal. I keep receiving compliments on the awesome facility, grounds, food, etc. I would hands down choose the Pavilion over and over again!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Brienna R. · Married on 05/17/2019

Beyond Perfect

From the day we came to look at the venue after getting engaged, to the day we got married, everyone we met were so incredibly helpful and wanted what was best for us. We could not have been happier with the venue itself and the staff who helped us have the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Samantha V. · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely Perfect! We had our dream wedding

Every one and everything was amazing. The Pavilion staff was extremely helpful Throughout the whole process. Even on the day of they made sure everything went smoothly and made sure that your day was the perfect day. The Henricis Staff was just as helpful and accommodating! My husband and I had the most beautiful wedding and we loved every minute of it! The venue is absolutely stunning weather it’s cold and raining snowing or warm it’s definitely a place I would recommend anyone else to get married at.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommend

The staff at the Pavilion and Henrici’s went above and beyond. They are extremely helpful, quick to respond, and so professional. I was missing a bag and a staff member searched high and low - even went out to our car to find it for me! The venue is stunning! The grounds are well kept and made for awesome pictures.

What stood out the most was the food! Most incredible wedding food. We still have guests complimenting how great the food was. Bar service was exceptional. You will not regret choosing this venue!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Cassandra · Married on 03/30/2019

This venue is a dream come true!

We got married at the Pavilion on March 30th 2019. We seriously could not have imagined having our wedding any where else. Every square foot of the Pavilion and the Farm is stunning and makes for the most perfect wedding. The whole setup is perfect with the Pavilion, the pond, the Copperstone Inn and the apple orchard. It was always my dream to get married outside. The weather was on our side and we were able to get married next to the pond and it was PEREFECT. I can't thank all the employees at the Pavilion enough for all their hard work and accommodations. They were truly great to work with and made me a very happy bride!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

This venue is beyond amazing!

The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms is GORGEOUS! We had our wedding ceremony and reception inside the Pavilion and we received raving reviews from our guests on how beautiful everything was. It could not have been more perfect for our March wedding. The catering associated with the Pavilion is phenomenal! Everyone was commenting on how delicious the food was. Kacie and the rest of the staff made sure that the entire day went smoothly and every detail was covered. They made the planning process so easy! I am so glad that we chose the Pavilion for our special day and highly recommend it to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Unique and beautiful venue to make your wedding dreams come true!

If you are looking for a unique and remarkably beautiful wedding venue, the pavilion is for you! Kacie, Bobbi, and Taylor were always willing to answer any questions we had and offer their advice. They responded to our countless emails kindly and in a timely manner. The venue is so elegant and classy, unlike any others we saw in our search and the staff goes above and beyond to make your vision come to life!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Alissa A. · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect in Every Way!

The entire team at the Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms was extremely attentive, helpful, supportive, and kind. We cannot emphasize how simple and stress-free the entire process of planning with them was. Huge shout outs and thank yous to everyone who helped make our big day so perfect and amazing. Could not have asked for a better team or venue to host our wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/08/2019

Excellent!!!! 5 stars

We got married February 8th 2019 here and we are so happy with the location, staff and food! We are still getting reviews from our guests on how beautiful the place was and how excellent the food was and the staff was so friendly! Couldn’t have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception. A BIG 5 stars for sure!!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing Experience

From day 1 just reaching out to The Pavilion to set up a tour all the way through the end of our wedding reception, my husband and I had the best experience with this venue. It is absolutely gorgeous inside and out and the huge stone fireplace was perfect for my winter wedding. I had many guests that were excited to attend our wedding simply because they had been dying to go to an event at The Pavilion and I have had even more guests rave about it since the wedding took place. But even more important than how picturesque The Pavilion is, the staff is phenomenal. Everyone that I spoke to at The Pavilion was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. I always had all of my questions answered within 24 hours of sending an email, if not sooner! The day of the wedding, all of their staff were very professional and extremely kind and helpful. I could go on and on about how great The Pavilion is for days and still not quite convey just how awesome my experience was with them.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Courtney W. · Married on 11/03/2018

It was everything we had imagined!

Thank you to everyone on your team for making our wedding day everything that we had dreamed! Your responsiveness and professionalism is like none other! You helped ease the stress of the day and there are no words to describe the appreciation we have for your help and generosity throughout this process!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tyler · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Staff, Best Food!!!

An amazing venue with an amazing staff! The staff was communicative throughout and made sure everything was ready and went smoothly in the days, weeks, and months leading up to the wedding.

It actually was supposed to rain the day of and the staff did a fantastic job resetting the ceremony to be done indoors. Everything looked great and went off without a hitch. Overall, the facility is pristine, the service is top notch, and the food is easily the best we've ever had at a wedding.

They helped make our big day better than we could have even imagined.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Sara · Married on 09/21/2018

Our wedding there this September was nothing short of incredible, we couldn’t have picked a more amazing venue!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

The Pavilion was a dream! We are so so happy with the Pavilion, they truly made our day the best. They are everything you want in a venue and more. From the very beginning to after the wedding -- they were there for every step. Our wedding day went incredibly smoothly thanks to their incredible staff. Every time we had a question, we turned and the staff was there before even having to look for them. Everybody we interacted with was pleasant, professional, and a joy to work with. Prior to the wedding day -- they answered all our questions promptly and patiently. Also, their catering partner (Henrici's) is equally awesome and amazing. We received a lot of compliments on the food itself, the buffet was super well organized, and the staff was great to work with (both planning and day of). This is a very well run venue and they are experts at what they do! I would recommend them to anybody without a doubt -- if you are considering having your wedding here, don't wait another second!

Sent on 09/23/2018