135 Reviews for The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's

User Photos
Event Rentals (3)
Lighting/Sound (3)
Accommodations (2)
Outside Cake (1)
135 The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's Reviews

My husband and I got married here a few weeks ago, and we were very pleased with how everything turned out. Our wedding coordinator, Kacie, and the rest of The Pavilion team were very professional, and knew exactly what they were doing each step of the way. We felt like we had nothing to worry about and just knew our special day was in the best hands. It was a very hot day and they had water stations set up outside since that is where our ceremony was help, which was so nice for us and our guests! We cannot thank Kacie and the rest of The Pavilion team enough for making our wedding day SO SPECIAL :)

We cannot forget about Henricis catering. Their food and service was over the top! We had them serve the cider mill chicken, New York strip, and salmon. All of the dishes were phenomenal! Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

This was the dream venue and I could not have asked for anything better. Kacie and Nikki are amazing and our wedding day went so well because of them and all other Pavilion staff. They are so helpful and responsive to any and all questions you would have. They really do try to make the day as special as you want it to be without all the stress. Without Nikki the day of the wedding would have had added stress and no one needs that! I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we started researching/visiting venues, the first stop we made was at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms and I knew that this was THE place I wanted to say "I Do." The grounds alone are breathtaking at any time of the day. The Pavilion in and of itself with its beautiful glass windows/sliding doors all the way around allowed you to see the surrounding grounds. Kaci was the most helpful and responsive coordinator. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She answered my many questions and addressed my concerns in the moths leading up to our wedding. Our day of coordinators, Shane and Nikki were amazing as well. Nikki help facilitate our rehearsal, and answered any and all questions I had. The day of, she repeatedly approached me to make sure I didn't need anything, and to make sure that everything was going according to my plan. I really appreciated that! Our wedding definitely would not have run as smoothly as it did without Nikki there. Shane checked in with me at the bridal suite the morning of our wedding, to make sure that we had everything we needed. The staff was phenomenal and went above and beyond to ensure that my special day was magical, and because of each and every one of them it was exactly that! 5 stars is not enough!

To say that the food was phenomenal wouldn't even do it justice. Henrici's did such an amazing job. From our tasting to the day of our wedding, the presentation and savory flavors of the food didn't change one bit. We ended up doing buffet style, while our tasting had been plated. Not once in my entire life have I had buffet food duplicated to look and taste the exact same as plated meal, but Henrici's managed to do it! Our guests raved about our food for days after our wedding. Bobbi did an excellent job of communicating with us in the months leading up to our wedding. When we had a (VERY) last minute guest RSVP, they went above and beyond to accommodate us. Thank you so much for making our wedding day complete and delicious!

Profile Picture Kourtni, 4/22/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

My daughter and son-in-law's wedding was beyond our wildest expectations!!! Orchard Ridge and all their vendors were AMAZING!!!!!!! They all worked so well together and each one continuously surpassed all our expectations! I have 3 more daughters yet to be married and Orchard Ridge and all their vendors has now set the bar very, very high!!!

Photo for The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms - Exclusive Catering by Henrici's Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Helene, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had a beautiful experience having my wedding at The Pavilion! The atmosphere was perfect. Our guests could not stop raving about the food provided by Henrici's and the staff were fabulous. This place was a hit with our guests!!!

Profile Picture Shawna, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Chairs

Everyone apart of the Pavilions team was amazing! We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding and the venue was beautiful. We have nothing but good things to say and recommend the Pavilion to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Janay, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Linens, Chairs

The venue, service, staff, and environment are perfect in every way. The venue was magical and the staff at The Pavilion will truly make your wedding day absolute perfection. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding process, wedding, and staff. We will definitely be back to stay at the Copperstone Inn on the property as well!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up

Ryan and I could not dream of having our wedding anywhere else but here! Jennifer and Kacie provided very quick responses to any questions we had concerning the wedding, which helped relieve my stress! Since we live an hour and a half away from the Pavilion, we were unfamiliar with any sort of vendors within the area. We used some of the Pavilion's recommended vendors and they all were fabulous! On our wedding day, our coordinator made the day go by without a hitch. Still, to my knowledge, I am not aware of anything that went wrong on our day. The staff was unbelievable! We received so many compliments on the venue and the food! We could not be happier with our choice! Thank you Pavilion Team!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

Beautiful Venue. Amazing staff. Delicious food. Everything was perfect. The Pavilion made my dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Our family had high expectations for the Pavilion because of a recommendation that we had gotten and they exceeded all of them! The service was warm, friendly and efficient. The food was outstanding and the venue was elegant yet rustic at the same time. Kaci and Bobbi were very responsive and a delight to work with. Loved every minute from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Desiree, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bobbi and her team exceeded our expectations! The staff was amazing, friendly, accommodating and professional. Our every wish was granted. We requested a specific timeline be followed for dinner/speeches and their timing was impeccable. The food was served hot and delicious. I was stunned at how many servers they had to quickly serve our 270+ guests. The late night snacks were delicious and the chef did a great job cooking our pizza (like they just came out of the oven at the Pizza Villa). The table settings were incredible. The Pavilion partnered with Event Floral to create an enchanted garden that looked like something out of a fairy tale! The Pavilion lives up to their reputation to the fullest!

Profile Picture M, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Videography, Wedding Planning

Thank you so much to everyone at The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms and Henrici's catering. Everyone absolutely loved the venue and went for thirds during dinner. It has been two weeks since we got married and our guests are still raving over the whole day!

Thank you again for making my day so special!

Profile Picture ashley, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Book it! The Pavilion was a beautiful place to have our ceremony and reception. The guests could not get over how amazing the food was. The property is so beautiful and we loved the openness of the venue. Everything was perfect and the staff was so helpful. We would highly recommend this venue to any couple that does not want a standard banquet hall type of reception. It was absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with this venue from the minute we walked in the front door, and cancelled our other two appointments with other venues the next day. Had nothing but an outstanding experience from start to finish thanks to Kacie and her staff. Almost every single guest commented that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever been to. You'll love everything about the Pavilion!!

Profile Picture Robert, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were top notch professional and made everything run smoothly. I would strongly recommend this venue. We got comments from our guests: the best food ever at any wedding, the most beautiful venue ever, very personal and nice wedding, great staff and very professional. It was just a fabulous experience. They were so helpful in the planning. And Peter, the Chef,is amazing-not only is the food fantastic but he makes it look like a piece of art.

Profile Picture Patrice, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are no words which I can say that have not already been said. The venue, food, staff and grounds are perfect! Everything about The Pavilion is exceptional in each and every way. If you want to further enjoy your wedding book the Copperstone Inn for the wedding party the night before and night of the wedding. I have replayed our daughter's wedding a thousand times in my mind and would not change a thing. Unbelievable Venue, Unbelievable Day! A monstrous thank you for all involved - your vision to create such an amazing place for others to enjoy is unsurpassed.

Profile Picture User7341860, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a beautiful rustic venue that will make sure everything about your wedding day is perfect then look no further! Everyone on the staff at the Pavilion is so professional and makes sure that you are taken care of every step of the way. This place is worth the money!! Our pictures turned out beautiful! Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous the venue was and how amazing the food was! I kept hearing that it was "the best wedding food they have ever had"! Our event coordinator for the day was Shane and he was amazing! He made sure every detail was taken care of that I asked of him. He was there first thing in the morning and made sure to keep me updated throughout the day. Everything I asked of him was executed flawlessly. Before the wedding I was emailing back and forth with Kacie, Marissa, and Cortney. They were all very professional and made sure everything came together. I cannot thank you and your team enough! I really cannot think of anything that went wrong that day. I wouldn't change a thing as everything was perfect! I highly recommend this venue for your ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a better experience than the one we had with The Pavilion for our wedding this summer. Planning a wedding is stressful and no easy task, but the staff goes above and beyond to answer any questions you may have and to accommodate you in any way possible. I have no idea what I would have done without them through the planning process! They made us feel so comfortable, we trusted them with every aspect of our wedding and never doubted for a second that it would turn out anything less than perfect. They absolutely delivered on our wedding day, everything was exactly how we wanted it and it was nothing less than a fairy tale experience. We got countless compliments from guests on the venue, staff, and food. Not only is The Pavilion staff amazing, but their recommended vendors were fantastic as well. Every single one of our vendors was on their list and we had the best experience with each and every one of them. I would relive my wedding experience at The Pavilion a hundred more times if I could! I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone who is looking.

Profile Picture Kiley, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Pavilion staff was absolutely amazing through out the entire process! They took care of everything that day with no questions asked! They worked diligently, seamlessly, and our day was absolutely perfect. We heard back within minutes from any email we sent with questions answered. My husband said "they were like ninjas" someone spilled it was cleaned in an instant. They made sure our day went as smooth as possible. The food was to die for! Henrici's did an exceptional job! Cooking 150 filets absolutely perfectly is hard to do! All in all this venue is worth every penny we spent!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing! Not only is the venue beautiful and the exclusive caterer delicious (how often can you say that about wedding food?), BUT they made they rehearsal and the wedding a breeze! Kacie and Summer worked together to make me stress-free. I literally had no concerns the day of the wedding, thanks to them. I had no idea that ALL the staff at the Pavilion would be so helpful and accommodating. They have done so many weddings that they have it down. They anticipate your needs before you even ask for anything. We even had to switch our ceremony from outdoor to indoor the day-of because of inclement weather and they made it so seamless. I didn't even have to lift a finger. Everyone was telling me that my wedding was the best they'd been to in a while. A huge thanks to the Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms!
P.S. Definitely check out the winter pricing- it's a great deal!

Profile Picture User5615350, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor

The staff was amazing to work with!! They were so helpful and they were extremely professional. I would highly recommend the Pavilion! Also the food is amazing!!

Profile Picture User4935297, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had an amazing experience from planning to hosting our wedding at the Pavilion. Kacie, Pavilion Coordinator, and all The Pavilion staff were excellent. Kacie made everything seem so easy for us, although I know everyone worked really hard to make our event amazing. Our (many) emails were always answered promptly and professionally. The venue was extremely flexible. On our actual wedding day, Kacie and Ellise were there every minute to make sure things ran smoothly and be the calm voices of reason on a chaotic day. They were incredibly gracious and helpful and we were glad to be in their capable hands.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous and we received so many compliments from our guests. The lighting and fireplace made everything look magical. The property in which the venue sits is also beautiful and provides for many photo opportunities. The food was delicious and also subject to rave reviews from our guests.

Profile Picture Reilly, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs

The staff at Orchard Ridge Pavilion was friendly, professional, and a joy to work with. Being an outside coordinator working with an inhouse event planner ran very smoothly. It was wonderful working with a staff that shared the same vision for my couple, Nathan and Ashley Kershner. The venue was very accomodating to the guests and always made sure no detail went overlooked.
Thank you for making my experience just as wonderful as the bride and groom's!

Profile Picture Hitched Inc., 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When first looking for a venue, we thought them a little pricey. After sitting down with Kaci and going thru options for our reception. We found them to be very professional and fun to work with. Yea, expensive in some ways, but you get what you pay for. They were off the charts with the quality of food presented. We received raving compliments how good the food was and the serving amount from our guests.. The appetizers outstanding, both in service and quality... There was a table with plenty of options and two hot appetizers being served butler style. The dinner was their Harvest chicken and 6oz filet with roasted veggies. The quality of food, OUTSTANDING. The quantity if anything was to much. Not a complaint. we actually scaled back in that area and still was plenty. The service was amazing. They do not miss anything.

Profile Picture User5550847, 2+ years ago, 1 Review