The Marriage Mate

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Brooke was enthusiastic, kind, and full of cheer and humor, yet treated our ceremony with respect, poise and clearly took our actions seriously. When we first met, she asked us many questions about what marriage meant to us and why we were eager to share our lives together to ensure she created a ceremony that reflected out personalities, beliefs and priorities. The finaly ceremony was so us and couldn't have been more perfect. She was wonderful and we were so happy to have her as part of our big day. Thanks Brooke!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Serving Northwest Washington,

Wedding Ceremonies...Your Way.

So, you've decided to tie the knot. Way to go!....now you are entering the world of countless things to do with very little time to do them, but wait........ I can help!

Would you like to experience a stress free, easy going, lovely ceremony? At The Marriage Mate I have a variety of ceremonies to choose from. Whether you are plann ing a regal ceremony with hundreds of guests, or a quaint little gathering I can provide the service, professionalism and quality that you desire.

Let's ease some of the wedding jitters and work together to make an unforgettable moment for you and your partner.

The Marriage Mate Wedding Officiant
Brooke Bakogeorge

cell: 360-332-9439
Serving The Pacific Northwest
Brooke@TheMarriageMate.com

Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Christian - Catholic, C...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)