The Magnolia Hotel

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

We are home to the famous Pegasus Flying Red Horse, which illuminates the Dallas skyline at night. Our unique downtown hotel combines a rich history with modern boutique decor to make your Dallas wedding reception unforgettable. Mystical. Modern. Iconic.

Located in the heart of Downtown Dallas, The Magnolia Hotel caters to sophisticated brides who value style and elegance. This boutique hotel's contemporary decor and unique design set a romantic backdrop for chic wedding events and receptions. The perfect place for couples to say "I do!"

To request more information please contact Chris Bertrand, Catering Manager, (214) 253 - 0046 cbertrand@magnoliahotels.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful location to have a wedding. Located in the heart of downtown right by all the restaurants and bars on Main Street. But what I loved mostly about this location is that they offer two venues! The Pegasus Room located across the street from the hotel in the old Dallas Power & Light building is absolutely the coolest place that kept the original architecture from the 1930’s. They roll out the red carpet out on the sidewalk and it's just beautiful.

Our guests loved walking from the ceremony back to the hotel for the reception. It felt a little NY-like. And I must say, walking across the street from the hotel to the ceremony was a blast with all the cars honking and wishing me luck! :)

The Reception was beautiful, and the food was awesome. And I am a Dallas foodie...and loved everything!

A perk for my out of town guests were the room rates under the wedding party...$109 a night is a steal in this city. And the rooms are NICE.

The biggest plus I thought was the hotel's wedding planner Jessica. She was ON-TOP-OF-IT. She was wonderful to work with and so helpful. She helped keep things moving and very organized leading up the my wedding day. I could not have pulled off a wedding the size of mine with no hitches, without her.

If you are looking for a cool, unique and classy place to have your wedding, The Magnolia Hotel is the place.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Anonymous
The Magnolia Hotel is a wedding venue from Dallas. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Arlington. The Magnolia Hotel is a professional wedding site location that has been part of the Dallas metroplex wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in wedding ceremony and reception venues
214-253-0074
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards