The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor's Club

The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor's Club

Timeless, perfect weddings in the heart of downtown Madison

1 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53703 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 800
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club has a long standing reputation for being the premier hotel for weddings in Madison. Offering a combination of traditional settings and contemporary amenities, it’s easy to see why we were named Best Wedding Night Hotel and Best Hotel for Guests by Wisconsin Bride.

Your guests will feel special spending the weekend at a renowned hotel located in the heart of downtown Madison. From an anticipatory rehearsal dinner to a grand reception, or a relaxing day at nearby Alan Koa Salon Spa, you will find The Madison Concourse Hotel to be welcoming and romantic. You and your guests will love our modern, new ballrooms and Governor’s Club guest rooms. Take advantage of the many photo opportunities this central location offers by stopping by the Capitol, University of Wisconsin and State Street to capture the essence of downtown Madison.

The elegant settings at The Madison Concourse Hotel are just the beginning. Our experienced catering staff and award winning chef set an unprecedented standard for working with each bride to ensure the day is everything you dreamed of. Let us take care of the details—from working with you to plan the menu and decorating the tables—to create a seamless experience so you arrive to your reception worry-free and can focus on celebrating with your family and friends.

When hosting a once-in-a-lifetime event, your guests should be treated to a culinary experience that is as extraordinary as the service. Our executive chef, named Best Local Chef, by Madison Magazine’s Reader Poll, has developed a contemporary menu certain to please even the most discriminating palate.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our recent wedding reception at the Concourse Hotel, and our experience was wonderful! They assign you a wedding coordinator, who works with you to plan your event - we worked with Sarah who was fantastic! She responded to all my emails (there were a lot) often within an hour or two, and never more than a day later. She helped me plan a few things, and came up with some ideas that I hadn't even thought of. They day of I almost felt like I had an extra attendant when she was around - she paid attention to so many details, and took care of so many little items, that it never even occurred to me to worry about whether or not they were being done.

The hotel also took care of practically everything - they set up all our pre-assembled decorations, set-up, helped move the gifts... you definitely get the services you pay for at the Concourse. The reception room looked even better than I had hoped it would. We had a hot chocolate bar (winter wedding), which they completely decorated and looked great. They worked really well with our vendors and helped make sure everything was taken care of that day. Our food was REALLY good, and we have now had multiple people comment afterwards to us how much they liked the food.

Overall, our experience was wonderful, and my husband and I are SO happy we chose to go with the Concourse HOtel for our wedding reception. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a classy, elegant, and service-oriented reception locale.

• Wedding: 01/12/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Emily
1 Review
Endorsements
The Concourse is on my short list of my favorite places for clients to have an event. Amazing staff, servers, chefs, bartenders, etc... The ballrooms are beautiful, the food is amazing and location is ideal. Do not hesitate to book your event at the Concourse. "Tell them Geoffrey sent you"!
Associations I Belong to
The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor's Club is a wedding venue from Madison, Wisconsin. We service weddings througout the local area, including Madison, Madison area, and Wisconsin. The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor's Club is a professional wedding hotel that has been part of the midwest wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding receptions
800-356-8293
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards