The Copperfield Inn at Lakeside

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Angel
10/13/2012

Our wedding at The Copperfield Inn was perfect! We found it completely by chance and fell in love with it the moment we seen it! We paid for our wedding by ourselves so we were looking for something affordable but beautiful! The Copperfield Inn was it. We worked mostly with Sharon and Kristy. They were so helpful and had answers when you needed it. Sharon was very prompt answering emails and with meetings I set up. They worked closely with my DJ to make sure all I had to do was show up and look pretty! I was more than impressed with the service at The Copperfield Inn. Jeanelle was our banquet manager for the wedding. She made sure she knew what all of my handmade décor was, where it went and talked to me about my plans for the décor the day of. I am very much into primitive country décor and I expressed how I wanted that feel and smell for my reception. As we were to be introduced to our friends and family she let me know how amazing the décor looked (I hadn’t seen it put together yet) and that the ballroom even smelled country! The food was absolutely amazing! My husband and I didn’t have to get up once to get another drink. The servers really took care of us! My corset on my dress was tied so tight I couldn’t finish my dinner. One of the servers took notice and asked if everything was ok with my meal. I laughed and explained my dress was too tight to finish it. That really impressed me because they were already paid, the reception was over and they still cared enough to make sure I had enough to eat. Thank you so much to everyone at the Copperfield Inn for helping make our wedding perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
594 West Ridge Pike, Royersford, PA 19468

Your Wedding...Your Way!

The Copperfield Inn is a full service catering facility specializing in the finest quality of food, service, and attention to detail.  This beautifully appointed facility and our experienced event planners, servers, and culinary team will make your special event one to remember!

Details
Maximum capacity: 1000
The Copperfield Inn at Lakeside is a wedding venue from Limerick, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Montgomery County, Chester County, and Greater Philadelphia Area. The Copperfield Inn at Lakeside is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Montgomery County wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in cermonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners