The Copperfield Inn at Lakeside Reviews

12 | Royersford, PA

12 Reviews for The Copperfield Inn at Lakeside

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2017

The staff at Copperfield are amazing! It's true when they say "your wedding your way." They pay attention even down to the smallest detail! I never have to worry when choosing Copperfield! Perfection!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lucretia · event on 04/11/2015

Sharon markey was the event coordinator at Copperfield Inn. She was very attentive to all of my needs and requests. The entire staff was excellent and very professional , and very nice. The ballroom was exceptionally elegant and beautiful, the price was worth every penny and it was very reasonable, i will definately be using this venu again , next year.???

Sent on 05/20/2015

Brianne · Married on 12/13/2014

Thank you Copperfield your service was on Mark...Plenty of servicer that were able to address everyone Needs...Sharon our coordinator for Copperfield knows Wedding and the dacor was off the scale of perfection....I have attended many wedding there but is was a Great Comfort knowing we were in good hands by choosing Copperfield, from the time we walked in to the second we left even today all our friend and family raved about the Food, Cocktail Hour to Cake.. Our Event was the "Dream Wedding" my Daughter wanted... Thank you..

Sent on 01/15/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/01/2014

We recently had our 25-person rehearsal dinner at the Copperfield Inn. Sharon was very helpful from the beginning-from answering questions to helping us create the menu. She was very flexible when we asked to switch out some menu items for similar priced dishes to better fit our need and tastes. We brought in our own table decorations and Sharon printed out menus and got us napkins in matching colors. The food was great, huge portions, and the servers were very attentive. It was a great evening and I would highly recommend the Copperfield Inn for any event!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Vinae · Married on 10/25/2014

Copperfield exceeded my expectations! The entire staff went above and beyond to meet our dream wedding. You could see from both us and our guest that they all put their heart in soul to make your wedding as perfect as possible. Thank you for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 11/01/2014

The Copperfield was great - the service was quick and professional and so nice to all of our guests, especially the flower girl and ring bearer. The food was delicious and we had our own private room for dinner. I can't wait to go back for dinner sometime.

Sent on 10/02/2014

We held our 30+ person rehearsal dinner at the Copperfield Inn and I would definitely recommend them! The staff was very responsive and professional, they were very accommodating, and the food was delicious!

Overall we had a very positive experience!

Sent on 11/21/2014
  • User4348070 · event on 08/16/2014

Coppersfield Inn and it's staff helped make my daughters baby shower a wonderful event. The room was beautiful. The food was delicious and the staff was so helpful. Everyone that attended raved about how wonderful everything was.

Sent on 08/25/2014

antonietta · Married on 05/24/2014

We did our ceremony and reception at the Copperfield Inn and couldn't be more pleased! Sharon and her team were amazing! It truly turned out to be the wedding of our dreams! The guests are still talking about what a beautiful wedding it was and how wonderful the staff of the Copperfield Inn was! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 10/13/2012

Our wedding at The Copperfield Inn was perfect! We found it completely by chance and fell in love with it the moment we seen it! We paid for our wedding by ourselves so we were looking for something affordable but beautiful! The Copperfield Inn was it. We worked mostly with Sharon and Kristy. They were so helpful and had answers when you needed it. Sharon was very prompt answering emails and with meetings I set up. They worked closely with my DJ to make sure all I had to do was show up and look pretty! I was more than impressed with the service at The Copperfield Inn. Jeanelle was our banquet manager for the wedding. She made sure she knew what all of my handmade décor was, where it went and talked to me about my plans for the décor the day of. I am very much into primitive country décor and I expressed how I wanted that feel and smell for my reception. As we were to be introduced to our friends and family she let me know how amazing the décor looked (I hadn’t seen it put together yet) and that the ballroom even smelled country! The food was absolutely amazing! My husband and I didn’t have to get up once to get another drink. The servers really took care of us! My corset on my dress was tied so tight I couldn’t finish my dinner. One of the servers took notice and asked if everything was ok with my meal. I laughed and explained my dress was too tight to finish it. That really impressed me because they were already paid, the reception was over and they still cared enough to make sure I had enough to eat. Thank you so much to everyone at the Copperfield Inn for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/28/2012

sharon · Married on 04/07/2012

Kudos to Copperfield Inn and Sharon for doing such a fine job with our wedding. All the services provided met or exceeded our expectations. Sharon, Susan, and the other staff made everything flow perfectly for us on this very special day. We and our guests had a great time none of us will forget.

Sent on 04/26/2012

The Copperfield Inn at Lakeside's reply:

It was definately our pleasure! Wishing you and Carl many years of happiness!

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2012

Copperfield was great! They were able to cater to our needs for a small wedding. Everything turned out beautiful! They helped with the flowers and all. We were very pleased!

Sent on 03/27/2012

The Copperfield Inn at Lakeside's reply:

Thank you! It was a beautiful ceremony. You and your family were a pleasure to serve.