The Bride's Bouquet

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My flowers were STUNNING!!!!!!!!! I got choked up when I saw the ballroom. Debbie and Bill were amazing to work with and I just can't even begin to thank them enough! She made my vision come to life and I will forever have the memory of holding my ivory peony and rose bouquet down the aisle. Thank you!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1417 Nebraska Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
BLOG
I love what I do! I have been designing flowers for 30 years plus and I still find it rewarding . I am still amazed with the variety and uniqueness of every flower and love that they can be designed in so many ways. It is a joy to assist a bride with her choices and style and fun to see how it all comes together.
We are a full service florist ... read more
We are a full service florist that stays and pins on the bouts and the corsages, ensures the set up is complete and transfers the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. We try to anticipate the bride's needs by providing her with the best customer service available. Our designers have 35 years of experience and we are proud to be be a family owned and operated florist. We take pride in our work and consider your referrals as the best compliment we can receive.  We say yes when other florists say no. We welcome any challenge or design idea you may have. Our flowers are shipped fresh directly from the farms in South America, Holland and around the world. If it is on the flower list- we can get it!
Our claim to fame is that we offer a flower preview to every client the day before. This ensures that every detail is what you envisioned and expected. No one else offers this service.
We also have provided the Sandpearl with their lobby flowers since their opening and you will find us on the preferred vendor list by many vendors and locations- such as the Sandpearl, Innisbrook, Saddlebrook, Kapok, Rusty Pelican, Delectables Catering, Palm Harbor White Chapel, Grant Hemond and Associates, Bon Appetit, Honeymoon Island Caladesi, Shannon Livingston Photographers, Felix the DJ; and many more.
Call us anytime to schedule an appt to get a written proposal with your flower ideas and pricing. You will leave with the quote , same day as your appt.  727.785.2562
Find us at www.thebridesb.com
Blog- www.thebridesbouquet.blogspot.com
or on facebook where you will find many pictures of each venue in the Tampa Bay area.

+/- read less