The Bride's Bouquet Reviews

311 Reviews for The Bride's Bouquet

311 The Bride's Bouquet Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2018

Best florist

Debbie and Bill are such a pleasure to work with. By far the easiest vendor to work with. Their quality of work is absolutely beautiful and flowers last a long time. We had a miniature issue of a boutonnière breaking and Bill was on site within ten minutes with brand new ones.on top of this, I got to see my bouquet the day before the wedding. I’d recommend them a million times over. They are fantastic!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Bride's Bouquet 1
    The Bride's Bouquet 2
    The Bride's Bouquet 3
    The Bride's Bouquet 4

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much for the time you took to review us and of course we want every single bride we work with to feel this way. I am so glad you were happy . Thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Debbie at the Bride's Bouquet was the best. As an out of town/destination bride I relied quite heavily on reviews and recommendations. The Bride's Bouquet was recommended to me and I could not have been happier with my decision to work with them. When I had my initial consult with Debbie on the phone she was very easy to talk to and found out her husband is actually from Northeast Ohio also! Small world! I sent her pictures of my flower inspiration and she executed to a tee. The flowers looked exceptional and lasted all day and even for a few days after! I received a ton of compliments on our flower bouquets!

Sent on 08/11/2018

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

We had a great time working with you and thank you so much for your confidence in us to make your wedding flowers. Kindly Debbie Welch

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

Debbie has been a complete JOY to work with. I have full confidence in her that she will deliver beautiful flowers for my wedding day in April. My friend recently got married and hired Debbie to do the flowers and they were GORGEOUS! I did not shop around for another florist because Debbie came highly recommended from my friends, my caterer, my venue, my dj, my day of coordinator. That is practically EVERY vendor involved in my wedding. Debbie goes out of her way to make sure the flowers for her brides are perfect in EVERY WAY! She has been patient with me as I went back and forth on colors and has been so professional. I cannot say enough nice things about Debbie and her gorgeous FRESH flowers.

Sent on 03/29/2018

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thanks Megan!!! We appreciated your business and it was a joy to make your wedding flowers. Thank you! Best wishes always! Debbie Welch

Melanie · Married on 03/10/2018

I was told about the Bride’s Bouquet by a family member who was also planning a wedding. Debbie is AMAZING at what she does! She really knows her stuff and after speaking with her during our first meeting she knew exactly what we were looking for. During our second meeting, we were able to see a sample center piece and were able to make changes if needed. The sample was everything that we had talked about during our first meeting and more! We knew that we wanted some flowers in the ceremony but weren’t exactly sure what they should look like. Debbie was able to tell us to use tall vases on pillars and then we could move them into the reception area to give them double purpose. We got so many compliments when it came to all the flowers. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice to use the Bride’s Bouquet and would recommend them to anyone needed flowers!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    The Bride's Bouquet 5
    The Bride's Bouquet 6
    The Bride's Bouquet 7

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!! I am so lucky to work with brides like you. I love my job! Congrats and best wishes. Warmly Debbie Welch

lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

Believe all the 5 star reviews! All true, all fabulous - Debbie Welch knocked it out of the park. After locking down the venue for my daughter's wedding at Innisbrook, Debbie was the next one we called - based on Wedding Wire reviews, and word of mouth from others - so happy we did, and booked her on the spot at the initial meeting. Even if you have a vision of what you want for your florals, she makes it better. The bride-to-be cried (with joy) when she saw the centerpieces and her bouquet. Every step of the way, Debbie and her husband are with you. They custom built a chuppa based on a thought from the groom, made the outdoor ceremony site gorgeous with lots of greenery and florals, and then whisked everything inside to re-purpose them for the cocktail party, without pause or intrusion. The reception space was gorgeous - the flowers made it sing! They know their stuff - they'll work with any budget and make it look like a million bucks, are creative and generous and responsive, and make the dreams come true. You get to see the centerpieces and bouquet ahead of time. Not a single change was needed - they were perfect. The Welch's are so easy to work with - and the results are stellar. Two of the guests at my daughter's wedding booked The Bride's Bouquet for their weddings already- I think that's a 5 star recommendation right there. Thank you, Debbie and Bill Welch!

Sent on 04/08/2018

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you ! I loved working with your family and creating their vision for their wedding flowers. I know you had lots of florists to choose from and we are honored you chose us. You were clients that became friends! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely Debbie Welch

michelle · Married on 11/19/2017

I was recommended to the Bride's Bouquet from a family member and man, did I luck out!! Flowers were the last thing on my mind, and Debbie at the Bride's Bouquet knew exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't! I was so thankful to have someone to break down all of the ideas and help me find the perfect arrangement, she even had the idea to put little shells inside to go with my beach theme. I was very simplistic and she helped make it all even better than I could imagine. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you very much for your great review! We appreciate your time and your business. Wishing you much joy . Warmly Debbie Welch

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

A family friend recommended The Brides Bouquet to us and I am so glad they did! Debbie was so great to work with from start to finish – at our first consultation we discussed my vision for the wedding and she totally got it. Debbie was finishing my sentences before I could even find the words to describe what I was trying to describe. I showed her a few photos of what I wanted and her knowledge and confidence put me at ease. We talked a few time before my sample centerpieces meeting and I was blown away – she had every detail down and my centerpieces were so beautiful. Debbie works out of her home and is very professional, quick to respond to your emails and so easy to work with. Debbie set up my ceremony flowers, cocktail reception flowers and my reception flowers, it was comforting knowing that she was the one to set everything up on my Wedding day and I was stunned to see everything come together, way better than I had imagined. I highly recommend The Brides Bouquet!!!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    The Bride's Bouquet 8
    The Bride's Bouquet 9
    The Bride's Bouquet 10
    The Bride's Bouquet 11
    The Bride's Bouquet 12

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

I loved making your wedding flowers and I just noticed that you left us a wonderful review. Thank you ! I hope you are doing well and are having a great first year. Warmly Debbie Welch
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Debbie was one of my favorite parts about planning the wedding! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her company. You can tell she truly loves what she does. I had so many compliments about the flower arrangements at my wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Alissa- We really appreciate your time to write a review and the fact that we got to make your wedding flowers! Thank you very much. Wishing you tons of happiness. Warmly Debbie Welch

Kalyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Debbie and The Bride's Bouquet made my wedding flower dreams come true. When other florists told me the price would be outrageous for what I was looking for, Debbie made it work and fit into my budget without a question. I was amazed at how easy she was to work with and she made me feel like she genuinely cared about my big day. She did everything to accomodate every wish I had. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking for their beautiful flowers within their budget. She was truly awesome to work with and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't even waste my time talking with other florists. Debbie and The Bride's Bouquet are the BEST!

Sent on 04/18/2013

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Kalyn- It was my pleasure and I am sooo very lucky to have had the honor of making your wedding flowers. Thank you very much. Make your first year of marriage memorable!! My best to you. Sincerely Debbie Welch
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2017

Debbie did a wonderful job! Not only did she perfectly manifest my vision as a bride, but she set up additional items on each table like candles and stones, hung swaths of fabric on my tables that I had purchased, and overall made my dream a reality! She even hand picked bougainvillea from her own yard because it was a flower I had wanted in my bouquet! I am so so thankful!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    The Bride's Bouquet 13
    The Bride's Bouquet 14
    The Bride's Bouquet 15

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

You are so kind and sweet. Thank you very much for your confidence in us to make your flowers. We really appreciate you and wish you much love in your new marriage. Congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Debbie and The Bride's Bouquet were absolutely perfect. They were so easy to work with and I am so thankful. They delivered all the bouquets to my house before the ceremony and then delivered to the church and the reception site. Everything turned out beautifully and exactly how I had imagined it. I couldn't have asked for a better florist. You could tell the detail she put into each and every aspect. I would recommend The Bride's Bouquet to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You were a pleasure to work with. We are very grateful for your business. Wishing you both all the best! Sincerely Debbie Welch

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

From our first email conversation I knew Debbie would be the best for making my vision come to life. I was planning long distance and she accommodated by sending me pictures of sample centerpieces and always quickly responded to emails. She used my pinterest board as inspiration and my bouquets were beautiful. She is professional, honest, and will work with you and your budget. She was even very nice and patient through my indecisiveness.

Sent on 05/15/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I really enjoyed working with you and it is just a bonus when the client is as fun as you. Thank you for the pleasure of making your wedding flowers. Congratulations!

Joelle · Married on 04/08/2017

Debbie was so attentive to every detail. She really understood the theme and vision of my wedding (Vintage/Romantic/Classic) and took it to the next level. The flowers were beyond beautiful, but without being overwhelming. Guests were in absolute awe of the floral decorations. Highly recommend and very affordable.

Sent on 04/11/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Joelle! I loved working with you and was honored to make your wedding flowers. Thank you very much!

Lindsay · Married on 03/25/2017

Debbie and her husband are the most wonderful people to work with. They are so accomodating, so caring, and definitely know what they are doing when it comes to flowers.

The flowers for our wedding were beyond perfect. From my bouquet to the bridesmaids, to the centerpieces and the aisle runner, everything was incredible.

I would recommend hiring the bride's bouquet for your wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Thank you Lindsay! It was a pleasure! Warmly Debbie Welch
  • Maxine

Maxine · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give Debbie 6 stars I would! Not only did Debbie understand my vision, she outdid my vision! My flowers were absolutely flawless! From my bouquet, to the bouts, to the chuppah flowers, the centerpieces and our escort card flowers, everything was just absolutely perfection! Debbie is also an amazing woman, who really bonded with my mother and I. On our few trips to see Debbie and talk about details, we would chat and really connect on so many levels! She is truly an expert in floral, and I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements. She is very honest, and very willing to work within a budget!

Sent on 04/23/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

You are so kind to write us such an outstanding review! I am so blessed to have worked with you. I will remember you always. Thank you! Kindly Debbie Welch

Michele · Married on 03/11/2017

5 stars aren't enough for Debbie. She is wonderful!! She has a true talent..she saw our vision and made it come true! We loved working with her every step of the way. She is affordable and so easy to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Ahh... I am blushing. Thank you and please know the feeling was mutual! Please send me a few of your wedding pics so that I can post them on Instagram today. Wishing you tons of happiness! Warmly Debbie Welch
  • Teri

Teri · Married on 03/04/2017

It was so great to work with Debbie and her husband! The quality of flowers and arrangements they created for our wedding were incredible and affordable! We were extremely pleased with how elegant the table arrangements and bouquets looked! The flowers also enhanced the beauty of our wedding cake! I 100% recommend Bride's Bouquet! I did my research and they were definitely the best and a great price too!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Teri, you will remain one of my favorites forever!! Thank you for the opportunity to make your wedding flowers. Best wishes always Debbie

Mary · Married on 03/04/2017

We could not have loved our flowers more! They were more beautiful then we could have imagined. Working with Debbie was easy and she was super friendly.

Sent on 03/08/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you Mary- You were our perfect client too!! Loved working with you and honored to make your wedding flowers. Thank you for choosing The Bride's Bouquet. Wishing you all the best! Warmly Debbie Welch
  • User798405 · 1+ year ago

Debbie is wonderful and her flowers are even better. She provided excellent advice, service and care. She provides excellent value at a very fair price.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Thank you so very much. May God richly bless your marriage! Debbie and Bill

Tori · Married on 01/07/2017

Debbie and her whole crew were amazing to work with! We came from out of town, so we could only meet in person once, but they are so good at communicating through email and phone that we never had a problem! They are so good at their job, and knew what to do for us without us even knowing fully what we wanted! Our flowers were gorgeous! And we were on a budget and they helped us figure out ways to reuse some of our pieces! They are amazing at what they do and really nice people, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 03/03/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Hi Tori- Thank you so much!! It is always so rewarding knowing that we made the flower part easy . We are so happy that we were able to do that for you and we appreciate the time you took to review us. Very sweet ! Wishing you all the best. Kindly Debbie Welch

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

My cousin referred me to Debbie & Bill and it was incredibly fun and easy to work with them! My fiance and I went in for our first meeting and booked Debbie immediately. Her knowledge and passion for her work just overflowed. I think we spent 2 hours just chatting with her about her travels and asking her questions about her work - it was such a joy! She will work with any budget, all we did was give her our number and she made everything work perfectly. Meeting with her was always a pleasure and she had great ideas to achieve my vision. Everything turned out perfectly on the day of the wedding and we were able to easily have the flowers donated through a service that they work with called Random Acts of Flowers! I have already recommended them to friends and family, and I will 100% continue to do so!! Great people doing great things!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

I love that you were pleased and it is always an honor to work with a couple creating their vision for their flowers. Thank you for that opportunity! and thanks for mentioning Random Acts of Flowers. It is a great organization that repurposes flowers to nursing homes and hospitals . It is a fantastic way to give back!

Katie · Married on 11/20/2016

Debbie was amazing! Flowers were beautiful and better than I could have ever dreamed of!

Breanne · Married on 11/11/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Debbie and Bill's work. They were so detailed and my flowers turned out more beautiful than I ever could've imagined. We loved meeting with Debbie and she was very detailed and wonderful at discussing and figuring out exactly what we should do with our centerpieces. Bill did an amazing job setting up the decor on site on my wedding day. My mom is very picky about flowers and she was moved to tears when she saw what a beautiful job Debbie and Bill did. They were such a pleasure to work with! Use them - you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

Thank you!!! We enjoyed working with you and it was an honor to make your wedding flowers!! Best wishes- Debbie Welch

Britanny · Married on 11/05/2016

Debbie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She came highly recommended to me by a friend and I'm SO happy she was! She genuinely cares about each of her brides and creating their vision! Not only is she sweet, professional and great at what she does but her prices are extremely affordable as well. She was gracious enough to meet with me several times in the months leading up to our wedding. I showed her inspiration pictures of bouquets and center pieces I loved - and what she created for us on our wedding day totally exceeded my expectations!! We are still blown away with how beautiful the floral arrangements and decor looked at both our church ceremony and our reception at The Birchwood in St. Petersburg. I highly recommend booking The Bride's Bouquet for your wedding. Thank you so much Debbie!!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

The Bride's Bouquet's reply:

You are too kind! Thank you for such a sweet review and I consider myself very lucky to be able to work with brides like yourself and make their wedding flowers. It is a great job and I am very grateful! Thank you for choosing The Bride's Bouquet for your wedding flowers and we wish you all the best in 2017. Warmly Debbie and Bill Welch