306 Reviews for The Bride's Bouquet

Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
306 The Bride's Bouquet Reviews

Debbie has been a complete JOY to work with. I have full confidence in her that she will deliver beautiful flowers for my wedding day in April. My friend recently got married and hired Debbie to do the flowers and they were GORGEOUS! I did not shop around for another florist because Debbie came highly recommended from my friends, my caterer, my venue, my dj, my day of coordinator. That is practically EVERY vendor involved in my wedding. Debbie goes out of her way to make sure the flowers for her brides are perfect in EVERY WAY! She has been patient with me as I went back and forth on colors and has been so professional. I cannot say enough nice things about Debbie and her gorgeous FRESH flowers.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
0.9

Unfortunately and regretful, our experience was NOT good. Our personal experience with The Bride's Bouguet (Debby) is regretful, was unpleasant and unfortunate. I called her several times trying to reason with her, the last time she hung up on me. We were her customer. We believeThe Bride's Bouquet does an overall good job, thus we selected them but our plans had an unpleasant and horrific disruption. Debby could care less, the $500 was more important than helping a future Bride reorganize. The venue was sold and our agreement was cancelled. We had no where to go, local venues were book for the next year +. All our vendors have been passionate and super supportive with their refunds except The Bride's Bouquet....and we are grateful. Not The Bride's Bouquet. It's all about the $500. Dates and venue obviously have to be changed. Again, our current wedding plans were cancelled due to the venue being sold with out our knowlege. We were devistated and yes very emotional, still are..... trying to recover. We have located other possible venues outside of Tampa, in GA and NW FL with family. With 9+ months left till the original wedding date, The Bride's Bouqet refuses to refund the $500 deposit. Yes, it was agreed as non refundable however, we never thought we would be having the wedding elsewhere in anonther city or state....and 9+ months to replace us? This is the rare exception that The Bride's Bouquet refused to help us. This is truly the rare exception but please know, The Bride's Bouquet's focus is keeping the $500 and arguing with their customer. The Bride's Bouquet's only response is "we have an agreement". We need the refund to pay for this next venue which will be no where close to Tampa. Buyer beware, with our experience, The Bride's Bouquet is not passionate and could careless about our horrific circumstance. I see there's a Bill there too, maybe he has some pasionate eelings about our experience and will reach out to us...and help us with the $500 Refund.

Profile Picture Ray, 3/24/18, 1 Review
0.6

Horrible. My sister’s wedding took place on 2/24 at a venue in Clearwater Beach. She had placed an order for her large bridal bouquet, white rose boutineers (7), small solo white roses to be used in her hair, table arrangements and a large order of hydrangeas, to be used throughout the ceremony space. Where do I begin, the small roses and boutineers were picked up less than 24 hours prior to the wedding and refrigerated (exactly per the recommendation of the florist), to be only wilted and yellow by the time the pictures took place BEFORE the ceremony (see images) and were not able to be worn. The promised tablescape was hardly what was discussed, as you can see one image was the “sample” at the florist and the other image is what the tablescape looked like the night of. There was minimal greenery and not what we had asked for. This was a very special day and we were not going to have wilted flowers (including the hydrangeas,) ruin the moment. Following the event, we had contacted Debbie to let her know about the flowers (see initial email correspondence). Now, not only did she not accommodate a refund for the dead flowers or help solve the situation she sent a passive aggressive RUDE letter to my sister shifting the blame on us not taking care of the flowers properly, which was surely not the case.This is not how you run a business nor how you treat a paying consumer who is not at fault .... I will be pursuing this with the BBB and local media outlets, as this is just not right.

Profile Picture Marisa, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Believe all the 5 star reviews! All true, all fabulous - Debbie Welch knocked it out of the park. After locking down the venue for my daughter's wedding at Innisbrook, Debbie was the next one we called - based on Wedding Wire reviews, and word of mouth from others - so happy we did, and booked her on the spot at the initial meeting. Even if you have a vision of what you want for your florals, she makes it better. The bride-to-be cried (with joy) when she saw the centerpieces and her bouquet. Every step of the way, Debbie and her husband are with you. They custom built a chuppa based on a thought from the groom, made the outdoor ceremony site gorgeous with lots of greenery and florals, and then whisked everything inside to re-purpose them for the cocktail party, without pause or intrusion. The reception space was gorgeous - the flowers made it sing! They know their stuff - they'll work with any budget and make it look like a million bucks, are creative and generous and responsive, and make the dreams come true. You get to see the centerpieces and bouquet ahead of time. Not a single change was needed - they were perfect. The Welch's are so easy to work with - and the results are stellar. Two of the guests at my daughter's wedding booked The Bride's Bouquet for their weddings already- I think that's a 5 star recommendation right there. Thank you, Debbie and Bill Welch!

Profile Picture lauren, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

The flowers Debbie arranged for my daughter's wedding were lovely. Although the planning was somewhat difficult due to remoteness (daughter does not live in the area), Debbie was able to bring together the ideas and create wonder pieces. I would recommend her.

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was recommended to the Bride's Bouquet from a family member and man, did I luck out!! Flowers were the last thing on my mind, and Debbie at the Bride's Bouquet knew exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't! I was so thankful to have someone to break down all of the ideas and help me find the perfect arrangement, she even had the idea to put little shells inside to go with my beach theme. I was very simplistic and she helped make it all even better than I could imagine. I definitely recommend!

Profile Picture michelle, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery

A family friend recommended The Brides Bouquet to us and I am so glad they did! Debbie was so great to work with from start to finish – at our first consultation we discussed my vision for the wedding and she totally got it. Debbie was finishing my sentences before I could even find the words to describe what I was trying to describe. I showed her a few photos of what I wanted and her knowledge and confidence put me at ease. We talked a few time before my sample centerpieces meeting and I was blown away – she had every detail down and my centerpieces were so beautiful. Debbie works out of her home and is very professional, quick to respond to your emails and so easy to work with. Debbie set up my ceremony flowers, cocktail reception flowers and my reception flowers, it was comforting knowing that she was the one to set everything up on my Wedding day and I was stunned to see everything come together, way better than I had imagined. I highly recommend The Brides Bouquet!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Working with Debbie was one of my favorite parts about planning the wedding! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her company. You can tell she truly loves what she does. I had so many compliments about the flower arrangements at my wedding. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Alissa, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie and The Bride's Bouquet made my wedding flower dreams come true. When other florists told me the price would be outrageous for what I was looking for, Debbie made it work and fit into my budget without a question. I was amazed at how easy she was to work with and she made me feel like she genuinely cared about my big day. She did everything to accomodate every wish I had. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking for their beautiful flowers within their budget. She was truly awesome to work with and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't even waste my time talking with other florists. Debbie and The Bride's Bouquet are the BEST!

Profile Picture Kalyn, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie did a wonderful job! Not only did she perfectly manifest my vision as a bride, but she set up additional items on each table like candles and stones, hung swaths of fabric on my tables that I had purchased, and overall made my dream a reality! She even hand picked bougainvillea from her own yard because it was a flower I had wanted in my bouquet! I am so so thankful!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Debbie and The Bride's Bouquet were absolutely perfect. They were so easy to work with and I am so thankful. They delivered all the bouquets to my house before the ceremony and then delivered to the church and the reception site. Everything turned out beautifully and exactly how I had imagined it. I couldn't have asked for a better florist. You could tell the detail she put into each and every aspect. I would recommend The Bride's Bouquet to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

From our first email conversation I knew Debbie would be the best for making my vision come to life. I was planning long distance and she accommodated by sending me pictures of sample centerpieces and always quickly responded to emails. She used my pinterest board as inspiration and my bouquets were beautiful. She is professional, honest, and will work with you and your budget. She was even very nice and patient through my indecisiveness.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie was so attentive to every detail. She really understood the theme and vision of my wedding (Vintage/Romantic/Classic) and took it to the next level. The flowers were beyond beautiful, but without being overwhelming. Guests were in absolute awe of the floral decorations. Highly recommend and very affordable.

Profile Picture Joelle, 4/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Debbie and her husband are the most wonderful people to work with. They are so accomodating, so caring, and definitely know what they are doing when it comes to flowers.

The flowers for our wedding were beyond perfect. From my bouquet to the bridesmaids, to the centerpieces and the aisle runner, everything was incredible.

I would recommend hiring the bride's bouquet for your wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/25/17, 7 Reviews
4.7

They provided excellent product and service for the price. The results exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Deena, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

If I could give Debbie 6 stars I would! Not only did Debbie understand my vision, she outdid my vision! My flowers were absolutely flawless! From my bouquet, to the bouts, to the chuppah flowers, the centerpieces and our escort card flowers, everything was just absolutely perfection! Debbie is also an amazing woman, who really bonded with my mother and I. On our few trips to see Debbie and talk about details, we would chat and really connect on so many levels! She is truly an expert in floral, and I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful arrangements. She is very honest, and very willing to work within a budget!

Profile Picture Maxine, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

5 stars aren't enough for Debbie. She is wonderful!! She has a true talent..she saw our vision and made it come true! We loved working with her every step of the way. She is affordable and so easy to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Michele, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

We could not have loved our flowers more! They were more beautiful then we could have imagined. Working with Debbie was easy and she was super friendly.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was so great to work with Debbie and her husband! The quality of flowers and arrangements they created for our wedding were incredible and affordable! We were extremely pleased with how elegant the table arrangements and bouquets looked! The flowers also enhanced the beauty of our wedding cake! I 100% recommend Bride's Bouquet! I did my research and they were definitely the best and a great price too!!!

Profile Picture Teri, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie is wonderful and her flowers are even better. She provided excellent advice, service and care. She provides excellent value at a very fair price.

Profile Picture User798405, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie and her whole crew were amazing to work with! We came from out of town, so we could only meet in person once, but they are so good at communicating through email and phone that we never had a problem! They are so good at their job, and knew what to do for us without us even knowing fully what we wanted! Our flowers were gorgeous! And we were on a budget and they helped us figure out ways to reuse some of our pieces! They are amazing at what they do and really nice people, you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Tori, 1/7/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

My cousin referred me to Debbie & Bill and it was incredibly fun and easy to work with them! My fiance and I went in for our first meeting and booked Debbie immediately. Her knowledge and passion for her work just overflowed. I think we spent 2 hours just chatting with her about her travels and asking her questions about her work - it was such a joy! She will work with any budget, all we did was give her our number and she made everything work perfectly. Meeting with her was always a pleasure and she had great ideas to achieve my vision. Everything turned out perfectly on the day of the wedding and we were able to easily have the flowers donated through a service that they work with called Random Acts of Flowers! I have already recommended them to friends and family, and I will 100% continue to do so!! Great people doing great things!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie was amazing! Flowers were beautiful and better than I could have ever dreamed of!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Debbie and Bill's work. They were so detailed and my flowers turned out more beautiful than I ever could've imagined. We loved meeting with Debbie and she was very detailed and wonderful at discussing and figuring out exactly what we should do with our centerpieces. Bill did an amazing job setting up the decor on site on my wedding day. My mom is very picky about flowers and she was moved to tears when she saw what a beautiful job Debbie and Bill did. They were such a pleasure to work with! Use them - you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Breanne, 11/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Debbie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She came highly recommended to me by a friend and I'm SO happy she was! She genuinely cares about each of her brides and creating their vision! Not only is she sweet, professional and great at what she does but her prices are extremely affordable as well. She was gracious enough to meet with me several times in the months leading up to our wedding. I showed her inspiration pictures of bouquets and center pieces I loved - and what she created for us on our wedding day totally exceeded my expectations!! We are still blown away with how beautiful the floral arrangements and decor looked at both our church ceremony and our reception at The Birchwood in St. Petersburg. I highly recommend booking The Bride's Bouquet for your wedding. Thank you so much Debbie!!!

Profile Picture Britanny, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews