THE ARTIST GROUP

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Danielle
09/15/2012

I am so glad we selected The Artist Group for our wedding and engagement photos!!

First, Eric agreed to meet us in Atlantic City for our engagement shoot. We had lunch with him and really enjoyed the time we spent with him. We had a blast and we love our photos. On the day of our wedding, Eric showed up about an hour early and got some great shots we would not have otherwise gotten. Eric and Ali made us feel at ease and made sure we had fun. Most of all they were really creative and are photos are amazing and timeless. We also received them very quickly. I cannot thank Eric enough and I would definitely hire The Artist Group again. They are THE BEST!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PA, NJ, &, NY
BLOG

Wedding & Lifestyle Photojournalists

The Artist Group creates an artistic, photojournalistic capture of your wedding day. We focus on elegant, artistic, and cinematic imagery, while preserving true elements of new age documentary journalism. Our style is unobtrusive and candid; we capture the true emotions, energy and flair of the day.
Details
Categories: Photography, Videography
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I've been working with Eric and Matt since I first started All the Best back in 2005 when i saw Eric at a bridal show and not only loved his work but the way he interacted with potential clients. They continue to hone their skills and are always bringing something new to each client. Each wedding they do is different. Their work just keeps getting better and better.
THE ARTIST GROUP is a wedding Photographer from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Delaware, and New York. THE ARTIST GROUP is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic Wedding Photos