Temecula Creek Inn

Value
4.3
Flexibility
4.2

I couldn't of asked for a better wedding if I tried. The entire process with Temecula Creek Inn, from start to finish, was absolutely wonderful. If I had a question, all it took was a quick email and I would have a response by the end of the day. The coordinators know exactly what they're doing when it comes to weddings. Everything was flawless. A bridal suite the night before, to get ready in the day of. Amazing food for everyone to eat. Not to mention the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. I have repeatedly gotten feedback from guests that it was the best wedding they have ever gone to. I was stressfree the day of because everything was handled so well in advance! I would highly recommend to any bride, especially one looking for an enchanting outdoor venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
44501 Rainbow Canyon Rd., Temecula, CA 92592

Handcrafted Weddings

Our location in the beautiful Temecula Valley wine country makes us the ideal spot for your nuptials, for weddings of all sizes. Our wedding planners will work with you to make sure your wedding day is just as you dreamed it would.

Stone House

Our most secluded, natural setting, surrounded by oak ... read more

Handcrafted Weddings

Stone House

Our most secluded, natural setting, surrounded by oak trees, the Stone House is a truly unique backdrop. This century-old stone building provides the perfect background for your elegant wedding. With an outdoor dance floor, bocce ball court, fireplace and more, your reception and wedding are sure to be beautiful and memorable.

Stone Meadows

This expansive event lawn with romantic roses blooming in the background is a beautiful choice for your wedding. Your guests are seated under the shade of a tree arbor with golf course views, a beautifully manicured lawn and a lounge area with flickering fire pits.

Guestrooms

Temecula Creek Inn boast 130 guest rooms for your wedding party, family and friends. With exceptional dining options, golf and more, your guests will be treated to an experience to remember.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
I have been a vendor at this location on a few occasions and I am very impressed with the staff. They are well coordinated and extremely helpful. The coordinators have offered their staff to help in any capacity that they are able to make the job go as smooth as possible.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)