Tampa Bay Watch

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 150
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Florida’s newest lighthouse - Weddings and receptions beneath sunny skies or moonlit nights on a pristine private and secure waterfront enviroment.  Located next to Ft. De Soto named America’s top beach for 2008 pristine area favorite lauded as "Portrait of Tranquility".

At Tampa Bay Watch Mother Nature quietly offers her flawless and perfect gift to the wedding couple... a spectacular backdrop of Tampa Bay, Ft. DeSoto, Shell Key, and the Gulf of Mexico.  Traditional Florida coastal architecture, acres of expansive grounds that are beautiful  virtually all year long and a reception hall featuring a neutral palate with bamboo flooring provides the perfect environment to reflect any style: dressy elegant, beach casual, or anywhere in between.

Perfect for that Florida destination dream wedding!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tampa Bay Watch was the PERFECT wedding venue for us. Growing up in the Tampa Bay Area and now living across the country, it was hard planning a wedding back at home, but Tampa Bay Watch was worth it to capture the classic Florida beauty that we wanted.

Laura was there for us through the entire process even with my cross country emailing and met with us multiple times to go over everything which I greatly appreciated, her counterpart who was there the day of the ceremony was amazing and made sure everything ran smoothly.

I cannot tell you how many guests, from both out of town and people who had spent their whole lives in Florida, came up to us and raved about the venue, wanted to know how we had found such a gem, and told us how beautiful it was! It was gorgeous and the day was perfect, I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
727-403-1866
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards