SweetCakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Andrea is wonderful. She is more expensive then some vendors but her cakes taste better than anyone else. I had several people tell me that our cake was the best wedding cake they EVER had. Not only do they taste good but they look beautiful. Everything is very fresh.

SweetCakes responded with the following comments:

Thank You Monica and Johnathan!!! I really enjoyed working with you both and especially enjoyed catching a glimpse of you and your Bridal party as you were walking into the church - so fun! One of my favorite parts of my job is building friendships with my clients and becoming part of their lives through all of their special events... I hope I will become a part of your new life together:) Thank you for trusting me with your special day, I am honored! XO

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Lakeland, FL 33803

Make your day Sweet

Whether planning an intimate event, or a full wedding reception, you want your gathering to be unique! That's why SweetCakes takes the time to listen to your needs and bring focus to your dream. From the first bite to the last kiss, SweetCakes will help customize your day to make it truly sweet!
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tastings
Health license: No
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)