Stylish Stems Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vicky did a phenomenal job on my flowers! They were perfect and exactly what I wanted! I love that they are silk and I can keep them forever without them dying!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
LOCATION
Canton, MI 48187
FEATURED ON NBC
"HOTTEST BRIDAL TRENDS 2011"
FEATURED ON NBC
"HOTTEST BRIDAL TRENDS 2011"
Looking for an economical solution to the high cost of fresh flowers?  Look no further!  STYLISH STEMS specializes in eco- friendly reception & ceremony custom silk floral designs and high style decor.  We cater to the discriminating bride who is on a budget, but is not willing to compromise style or beauty.

We offer package rental prices for custom silk floral designs that include tall or short guest table centerpieces, along with a choice of entry, gift, buffet, head, dj/or bar, & even restroom centerpieces.  All at rental prices 50% or more below the cost of fresh!!!

We provide ceremony decorating at rental package prices as well, and deliver, set-up, & take-down for free.

Keep within your budget with CUSTOM silk designs that look NATURAL and REAL and reflect your wedding vision.

Visit our website at www.stylishstemsweddings.com and see how we can make your wedding designs a reality! +/- read less
Details