Stylish Stems Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vicky did a phenomenal job on my flowers! They were perfect and exactly what I wanted! I love that they are silk and I can keep them forever without them dying!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
LOCATION
Canton, MI 48187

STYLISH STEMS is a full-service,  SILK FLOWERS ONLY, family-owned, floral boutique studio. I specialize in HAND-MADE, CUSTOM, ECO- friendly silk floral designs for receptions & ceremonies-designs that replicate lush fresh floral.

I have a highly personalized design approach & create arrangements that cater to the discriminating bride who prefers silk florals, and wants her centerpieces to not only be full and flower dominant, but to look natural, classic, and sophisticated.

My centerpieces  for both receptions & ceremonies are offered at rental prices and have delivery, setup, & take-down benefits.

I stock my own silk flowers, so I can pass their exceptional value directly to you without any compromise in the designer look needed for your important occasion. I also provide you with 3 price proposals to fit your floral budget.

In addition to the centerpiece rentals, I create custom bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages( according to your specifications), which you can purchase for your special event and keep for a lifetime.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Visit my website at ww.stylishstemsweddings.com for a small sampling of my work.

I hope my photos speak to you. My number is 734-335-0303 . Call me so we can meet- I'd love to hear about your plans for your special day!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Sweet 16s