New york, NY
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Booking Styles on B for your wedding hair will be the best decision you'll ever make. Stacy was actually the first person I called once I got engaged just to make sure she had my tentative date open…I NEEDED her to do my hair. She knows how to listen to what you want but also understands your hair type and can advise whether a style would work for you. For my hair trial she gave me so many different options of a side braid I had asked for and also showed me an option of a braid that could later be pinned to an up do. Leading up to the wedding, based on the style I picked, she helped suggest a cut and color that would work best on my wedding day. Basically, you can be rest assured that no matter what Stacy would never let you have a bad hairstyle. She can do classic styles to more undone styles, whatever the style just know that it will stay put the entire night. I had loose curls on my thin, straight, Asian hair that lasted the entire night and even days after until I washed it. On top of that she's like having an old friend hanging out with you on your wedding day, which is really important since she essentially becomes a part of your day. Styles on B is seriously the best team for your wedding hair. No matter what style you choose you can be confident that you'll look your absolute best and your hair would still look amazing at the end of the night.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
30 Avenue B, New York, NY 10009

Hair by Stacy Pitt

Styles On B

NYC/NJ/PA based hair styling for all occasions! Our stylists specialize in giving our brides just what they envision for their big day. Whether it’s a bridal party of twelve in NYC or a party of one in Paris, the StylesOnB staff will bring the hair artistry to you! Our services include wedding styling, special events, and s alon appointments at our East Village studio.

Details