Storybook Wedding Design & Management

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Brenda Hodges is absolutely AMAZING. She is by far 100% the best investment we made for our entire wedding. She is a total networker and knows local places, key people, and how to get the best deals on almost everything. She has been planning weddings for over 30 years and she's got it down! She knows exactly what you'll need for your wedding and exactly where to find it.

The thing that really impressed me with Brenda was her talent to pin point my style, as well as others, perfectly. She has an amazing gift of asking people what styles they like, and creating a perfect dream-day specifically for them. She does not implement any of her own personal design interests unless asked and makes it clear that she will only implement what you want and YOUR style. She knows how to work with a simple budget of a few thousand, to a large budget of over seventy thousand.

When we first met up with Brenda she gave us a questionnaire that really helped us organize our thoughts. Then, she assisted us in answering any questions we had. She did everything for my wedding and all I had to do was buy my dress and send out my invites.

One of her biggest intentions is to create an atmosphere for the bride and groom that is relaxing, easy going, and has nothing to do with the behind the scenes coordinating. She didn't even want me doing any busy work the week of my wedding. She just wanted me to relax, get ready to be married, and enjoy my family traveling in from out of town.

Storybook Wedding Design & Management responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Gretchen...it was my great pleasure to 'work' (if you could call it that!) with you and Patrick!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Grass Valley, CA 95949

Every wedding is as unique as the couple it unites and the same is true for the services needed.  Whatever level of assistance you need, Storybook will be able to provide.  Fees are based on just the services you need ~ if you don't need it, you won't pay for it.  You may have noticed that most wedding designers don't list their prices, instead asking you to contact them for a quote.  On my website, I've put my fees right up front and I hope you appreciate that.

Our first one-hour meeting is complimentary.  We need to spend some time together just seeing if we are a match.  I believe that during your wedding planning, and especially on the day itself, you should be surrounded by people you can completely trust and who really "get you."  I would be delighted and honored to be that person for you.

I limit the number of clients I take on each year to ensure my full attention and unparalleled service.  For your FREE consulation, email me (storybookweddingdesign@hotmail.com) or call (530.913.8537).  Let's discuss how Storybook can help you create, and then thoroughly enjoy, the best day of your life...the picture-perfect telling of your love story, your way.

+/- read less