Storybook Wedding Design & Management

Profile Picture
Cameron
1 Review
09/21/2013

Brenda with Storybook Wedding Design and Management is amazing! My husband and I hired Brenda for day-of coordinating for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with her services. Brenda ensured that our wedding day was smooth and crisis-free. If there were any "fires" that had to be put out that day we were not aware of it. When we arrived at the venue before the ceremony, everything and everyone were right where they were supposed to be. She even took care of things that my husband and I had neglected to discuss with her before the event. Brenda was everywhere that day yet hardly seen; she took care of all the vendor contact that day, had emergency supplies for wardrobe malfunctions, and she even made sure that everything was wrapped up and taken care of at the end of the evening. Brenda's services are an incredible value; we definitely felt that for the number of hours she worked that day she was worth every penny, if not more than what she charges. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone. If you hire Brenda you will be in good hands!

Storybook Wedding Design & Management responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, Cameron! Hope you and Ryan are really enjoying your marriage...

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Grass Valley, CA 95949

Every wedding is as unique as the couple it unites and the same is true for the services needed.  Whatever level of assistance you need, Storybook will be able to provide.  Fees are based on just the services you need ~ if you don't need it, you won't pay for it.  You may have noticed that most wedding designers don't list their prices, inste ad asking you to contact them for a quote.  On my website, I've put my fees right up front and I hope you appreciate that.

Our first one-hour meeting is complimentary.  We need to spend some time together just seeing if we are a match.  I believe that during your wedding planning, and especially on the day itself, you should be surrounded by people you can completely trust and who really "get you."  I would be delighted and honored to be that person for you.

I limit the number of clients I take on each year to ensure my full attention and unparalleled service.  For your FREE consulation, email me (storybookweddingdesign@hotmail.com) or call (530.913.8537).  Let's discuss how Storybook can help you create, and then thoroughly enjoy, the best day of your life...the picture-perfect telling of your love story, your way.

Details