Stephanie Brauer Wedding Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Choosing Stephanie to help capture our big day was one of the best choices we made surrounding our wedding. She was incredibly professional, meeting first with us through Skype, and then answering countless questions and helping me plan out my big day through email. She was a key player in helping our day unfold smoothly, and her confidence and experience really helped put myself and my family at ease. She captured beautiful candid shots, as well as led the groups through family formals. I am absolutely obsessed with my wedding photos, and couldn't be happier with the investment made in them and Stephanie. She is a truly talented individual that I would not hesitate to work with in the future or recommend to any of my friends or family.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
417 East Kiowa St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
I shoot in a natural, photojournalistic style to capture the fun, intimacy, and energy throughout the most important day of your life. This is YOUR day! While I try to make myself go unnoticed to take those delightfully unexpected candid moments, I do on occasion assert myself to direct or pose you in order to get the best possible photograph. My g oal is to create beautiful visual memories that will last you a lifetime.

I am an international wedding photographer based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Details